The Dredges of the World

Tranquility

Reaction score
By now we have all heard the stories of this world. We have heard again and again of the spineless betrayal of a bloated tribe who scraped together what excuses they could to rip into a tribe that had gotten them where they were in this world.

It is an old song, it is an old dance. It has been said often enough that the words have little meaning anymore. In a world of dishonesty and betrayal, of lies and cheating, it is easy to normalize actions if you have heard it again and again.

And so we in Regime tell the stories with a small smile, because we in Regime know that they have simply added flavor to the final victory.

We know how our story ends.

Which is why we were surprised to discover that Destiny has hit a new low - something that, quite honestly, we thought was impossible given their long list of embarrassment in W80.

Congratulations, Destiny. Not often am I surprised.

A little backstory: when Aldegrion lost a player, we reached out to his coplayer and offered a ceasefire so that he would have time to grieve. No one in Regime had any interest in taking advantage of the situation, and we wanted to make sure that Aldegrion did not feel obligated to play the game in their current state. We were in the middle of opping the account when we heard the news, so we had to contact everyone to back out mid-op.

After talking with Vicky, we agreed to a ceasefire with a seven day grace period before either side could start attacking the other. We only know of one point during the entire ceasefire when Aldegrion received a few attacks at the very beginning, and that was from a botched script. Regime stacked Aldegrion heavily against those attacks and killed our nukes to make up for the accident. No other incidents were brought up to us.

Vicky sent out a circ and so did the Tranquility account:

c088190a642ae436e6f197cbcaf766e4.png

669b349cad5f3fd12bca147f683d1770.png

We ended our op on the account and focused on other targets. After a while, Vicky contacted us back to let us know that he was ready to play again.

Vicky/Aldegrion: I will most probably return to game by this Saturday
Vicky/Aldegrion: As soon as I start will mail you
Vicky/Aldegrion: We can start that 7 days count from then

Vicky/Aldegrion: Thank you so much
Vicky/Aldegrion: You got my respect in this
Vicky/Aldegrion: For sure
Vicky/Aldegrion: Till the end

During the seven day ceasefire, we organized a new op against the account and planned on hitting it as soon as the ceasefire ended.

During the seven day ceasefire, Aldegrion asked Destiny for stacks and for nukes. When a ceasefire ends, it is obvious that it is because the account wants to play again. So both sides prepared.

At the end of the seven days we resumed our op on Aldegrion. We did so in accordance to the rules both parties had set up. I would gladly look at physical evidence that we did not honor our side of the agreement.

So Vato, and everyone else who is telling players that we took advantage of a grieving player, you disgust me. There are one of two situations here. One, you are too ignorant of what has gone on in your tribe to know the story and too lazy to bother finding out what happened, or two you are intentionally spreading filth in order to gain sympathy and players.

And Vato, dear, I'm calling you out for a reason. I'll refrain from mentioning any other names without providing concrete evidence. So you get to be the start of the ire:

[27/11/2016 23:10:08] Vato Loco: hey mate i heard ur on w80?
[27/11/2016 23:10:12] Vato Loco: did u know ben?
[27/11/2016 23:10:31] Puppet: ben as in guy who died
[27/11/2016 23:10:42] Vato Loco: yeah
[27/11/2016 23:10:57] Puppet: i new him kinda
[27/11/2016 23:11:08] Puppet: had breif exchanges in past
[27/11/2016 23:11:11] Puppet: why
[27/11/2016 23:11:20] Vato Loco: nah just wondering
[27/11/2016 23:11:27] Vato Loco: pretty sad what jen did to his account though
[27/11/2016 23:11:39] Puppet: ??
[27/11/2016 23:11:39] Vato Loco: ur in regime i take it?
[27/11/2016 23:11:46] Puppet: im pickles
[27/11/2016 23:11:59] Puppet: with sherwin
[27/11/2016 23:12:31] Puppet: ald failed to defend no ones fault
[27/11/2016 23:12:47] Vato Loco: not what ive been told
[27/11/2016 23:13:01] Vato Loco: i was told the account was given 1 month grace
[27/11/2016 23:13:03] Puppet: that cluster was always gonna fall as you guys couldnt brake me and sherwin
[27/11/2016 23:13:06] Puppet: was
[27/11/2016 23:13:14] Vato Loco: and 2 weeks later vlad and someone else attacked it
[27/11/2016 23:13:16] Puppet: we kept to it for vic
[27/11/2016 23:13:23] Puppet: not true
[27/11/2016 23:13:31] Vato Loco: vlad himself admitted it
[27/11/2016 23:13:33] Vato Loco: james
[27/11/2016 23:13:39] Vato Loco: so no need to lie lol :O
[27/11/2016 23:13:55] Vato Loco: regardless its still a scummy move - dont u agree?
[27/11/2016 23:14:00] Puppet: well i dunno nore do i tend to pay attention
[27/11/2016 23:14:05] Vato Loco: or frowned upon
[27/11/2016 23:14:24] Puppet: due to constant attacks from destiny
[27/11/2016 23:14:39] Puppet: i dont come on skype all 2 much
[27/11/2016 23:15:51] Puppet: and tbh ino its sad and all i lost ma gran and i got a weeks nap i think a mounth is very very genrous hell even 2 weeks is
[27/11/2016 23:16:15] Vato Loco: sorry to hear about ur loss
[27/11/2016 23:16:39] Vato Loco: but surely the main player of the account dying due to sucide - is fairly different
[27/11/2016 23:16:49] Puppet: meh so so
[27/11/2016 23:16:51] Vato Loco: i think regardless, its a game
[27/11/2016 23:17:00] Puppet: vic asked 2 weeks is plenty time
[27/11/2016 23:17:12] Puppet: to gather thpughts and find player if needed
[27/11/2016 23:17:23] Vato Loco: but as a community this gaming community is reaching new lows - luckily i barely play tw now lol
[27/11/2016 23:17:34] Puppet: i dissagree
[27/11/2016 23:17:49] Puppet: ino alot in regime donated 2 some thing for the guy
[27/11/2016 23:18:04] Vato Loco: sorry what do u mean?
[27/11/2016 23:18:07] Puppet: wont get that in other comunitys
[27/11/2016 23:18:11] Vato Loco: didnt quite understand what u said
[27/11/2016 23:18:54] Puppet: there was fund raise thing to pay for flowers for him or something not sure how much was raised but regime guys donated
[27/11/2016 23:19:30] Puppet: vato loco
[27/11/2016 23:19:35] Vato Loco: i still think it was a low move, attacking him 2 weeks when they said they would give him a month... but thats my stance

I have no high opinion of you to begin with, and do not exactly expect honorable or decent behavior out of you, but I am a bit surprised that you thought that you could get away with something like this. The last time you were opped by us you spent your time barbing, then bailed on your tribe after being grounded. If I recall correctly, you were either grounded for the entirety of that world, or after it was over you hid from the tribe you were duking and never came back to help them.

You should thank Destiny for giving you a backline account. That way you have plenty of time to come up with an excuse before we make it to your borders.

Bonus Content:

We knew about Ben's passing and immediately made arrangements to give them time to grieve. But before Ben passed away, Destiny tried to use the excuse of someone dying to get us to stop opping the Coco account. We were contacted by the Est account asking us to stop hitting Coco because she was grieving the death of another, and asked that we give them three days to grieve before starting anew. We ignored this request because it was common knowledge that Coco had walked away from her tribe without a single word and that no one had any idea where she was or what was going on. They were more than willing to lie to us about a death in order to gain an advantage and stack an account.

Honorable to intolerable, indeed.

May this be just, Destiny.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I confirmed that we hit Aldegrion? I never once said that and to say that I did to a tribemate is blatant BS

70e77fb58d9957eb57f3e16e8a132908.png

It's even worse when you try to make the death of a player as another ploy for your tribes crap. I was told by our duke that you guys will probably try and make Ben's death into a blaming point against Regime, I didn't believe it at the time because that's ridiculous and completely disrespectful.

Everyone who was there knows that we acted with dignity and only acted according to Vicky's requests. Please stop spurting this crap and show a little respect for once Destiny.

Last edited:

Nukes-Galore

When tribes recruit noobs like Vato, you know the end is near

Psihic

No Jen, it really doesnt.

But I am not shocked by not getting a straight answer :)

You are more of a poet but when challenged you refuse to give a direct answer for the simple reason that you will not be able to twist what happens (if you succeed or not).

You are a true politican, should consider that carreer !

And I mean nothing bad by it, being duke is also being a politican.

But im curious, are you willing to give and answer afterall ? Or really not ?

So, how do you define "Broken destiny" in January exactly ? Come on, be a big girl and say it !

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Broken Destiny:

- When a player quits, instead of finding a new owner you internal it because you know nobody wants to join.

I mean just ask hellios, pretty sure that player used to be like you Pavle on the externals.

FeelsBadMan?

Psihic

So a tribe is broken when 1 acc gets internalled ?

*cough*Meibas*cough*

And im sure your Duchess has a bit different criteria, so ill wait on her no offense mate :)

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Need some cough medicine?

And I'm fairly sure the criteria is roughly similar to mine. How long would you last Pavle if you were targeted? I mean, at least I can safely say I've never left Regime and have been there for over a year. How many times have you left Dest?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Destiny has been doing nothing but internal for months now. After looking at internal stats I figured it would be interesting to post both internals stats and their war stats. Looking at past 3 months to give a more broad view of the accounts activities. This is more for personal interest in viewing than for propaganda. It's quite interesting to see this information.

FYI caps on themselves count, so for internals just look at the difference number to see how many internals they have had. For example Cwolffboy has a difference of 512, therefore she has internalled 512 villages.

Side 1:
Players: Est101
Side 2:
Tribes: Ben

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 587
Side 2: 67
Difference: 520

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,729,533
Side 2: 650,787
Difference: 5,078,746

chart

Side 1:
Players: Est101
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 121
Difference: 78

chart

Side 1: 1,892,988
Side 2: 1,146,903
Difference: 746,085

chart

Side 1:
Players: The Devil Monster.
Side 2:

Side 1: 437
Side 2: 57
Difference: 380

chart

Side 1: 3,889,927
Side 2: 471,229
Difference: 3,418,698

chart

Side 1:
Players: The Devil Monster.
Side 2:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 148
Difference: 128

chart

Side 1: 186,190
Side 2: 1,339,809
Difference: 1,153,619

chart

Side 1:
Players: cwolffboy
Side 2:

Side 1: 566
Side 2: 54
Difference: 512

chart

Side 1: 5,607,868
Side 2: 453,799
Difference: 5,154,069

chart

Side 1:
Players: cwolffboy
Side 2:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 72
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 407,097
Side 2: 577,871
Difference: 170,774

chart

So of Destiny's top 3, all of them have grown heavily off internals rather than nobling off the enemy. Now let's take a look at Regime, given that Psihic has alluded to us internalling.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: The Ultimate Bot
Side 2:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 124
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 1,146,686
Side 2: 1,163,814
Difference: 17,128

chart

Side 1:
Players: The Ultimate Bot
Side 2:

Side 1: 505
Side 2: 55
Difference: 450

chart

Side 1: 4,770,915
Side 2: 522,376
Difference: 4,248,539

chart

Side 1:
Players: Evil Operation
Side 2:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 52
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 495,063
Side 2: 495,010
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1:
Players: Evil Operation
Side 2:

Side 1: 323
Side 2: 143
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 3,070,207
Side 2: 1,374,526
Difference: 1,695,681

chart

Side 1:
Players: Vlad the Impaler
Side 2:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 42

chart

Side 1: 405,682
Side 2: 405,682

chart

Side 1:
Players: Vlad the Impaler
Side 2:

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 151
Difference: 392

chart

Side 1: 5,269,267
Side 2: 1,474,514
Difference: 3,794,753

chart

From this information it's quite interesting, we can see that in Regime none of the top 3 players have internalled and in fact the biggest player has LOST villages to the tribe. Just an interesting tidbit I noticed :)

TL;DR All but 1 of Destiny's top 3 are negative in war stats. However they have supplemented these losses by internals. For example The Devil Monster has nobled just 12 Destiny villages less than Vlad.

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well we figure if Destiny are going to internal their former rank 1 Whendogsbite we might as well even it up by internalling Ult Bot. Perhaps so Vlad can take the throne as top of Regime? Who knows..

Tranquility

Reaction score
I see that our resident reader is acutely aware of what I will and will not answer. I have rarely been accused of not saying enough. Please forgive me for not being surprised that someone who doesn't bother with modest little things like the written word does not know how much I believe in sharing information.

How we define broken is, of course, our own business. As far as I am concerned, Destiny is the bloated corpse of a stitched-together conglomeration of individuals who felt a cheap win by any means matters. All that remains are the mindless twitches of a few parts that have not yet given up the ghost and the struggling limbs of newly transplanted flesh that does not yet realize that it has been attached to dead tissue. The mass makes noises, of course. It points blind fingers and tosses blind accusations at the life around it.

Regime may have spent some time on its knees gasping for air, but Regime was never dead.

But regardless of how we define the tribe being broken, someone will howl that it is not so. We can point to the many, many dead accounts in your tribe, where people have walked away, and in response you will insist that others live, and so the tribe lives.

We can point out the low morale as players grump about how we are winning because we are cheating and not, in fact, because we are the better tribe.

We can point out that practically every active player has been placed on a council and that still nothing can get done, but you will point to the spasming muscles as evidence of life.

We could politely remind you that your best tribal op managed a handful of villages against a tiny account that is full frontline, and beyond that, you have failed to take any real ground. But you will proudly point out that you at least managed a single green day in a sea of red.

Perhaps we could point out that members of your tribe are already contacting Regime wanting to jump ship and have had to be politely let down. We even had not one, but two, offer the permasits that they had at the time as part of their payment for joining (you will be pleased to know that both individuals who made that offer are still with your sinking ship and I do believe that one still harbors hope that I will change my mind and go for an embarrassing merge win).

Or maybe a tribe is broken when it will freely and bitterly share information about what is going on within it. Who has vanished, the many players who have been recruited from W90, the players who take all of the sits and the ones that sit around growing fat on internals. The ones who are embarrassed to hear Destiny go on and on about abused sits (while they actively and willfully abuse their own - and fully confess that to each other on a fairly regular basis).

There is no definition I can publicly give that will satisfy. If you are so inclined, you are more than welcome to set your own grounds for what will be considered broken. That way when January rolls around you can insist that we were incorrect and that the proud noble pulsating mass of rot and ruin that is Destiny still lives and will still win.

That is, of course, if you are still here.

Not that I would ever suggest that one of Destiny's proud and competent council members would simply walk away.

Or get themselves banned.

Again.

Psihic

Ok ok, hold your horses.

First of all it is nice to see all the knights in shining armour came to aid the damsel in distress.

Now, Jen, its not about that the definition is valid or not. I will not dispute it. Im just after something measurable, so we can see in January if you reached your goal or not ?

That cant be that hard can it ? Though I can understand why you are avoiding at all costs go give one. Kinda bit off more then you can chew with that statement didnt you ?

Do not get me wrong, I still acknowledge Regime as very good tribe and the favourite for the win, but I just think you are jumping the gun a little with this January thingie :)

Last but not least, somewhere along the weeks I think, Jen girl, you have forgotten that this is just a game. Something to relax with, chat with friends, herass enemies. Dont take it so serious, getting all upset about stuff in a virtual game is just.. wrong. It will give you kidney stones I swear !

And btw. yes, we did recruit from W90 and W86 aswell, dont see anything bad about it. Good guys and great players.

Lets just enjoy this world shall we, dont be so bitter, have some fun for gods sake !

Thank you for reading :)

P.S.

I wont discuss any bans at is forbidden to do so on forums.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Why Pavle, it is so nice to see that you are eager to follow the rules of the game. It is so refreshing to know that everyone can learn from past mistakes.

I will try my very best to not overwhelm you with your most wicked of enemies: the written word, and keep this as brief as I am able.

I find it very telling that your entire focus is on how bitter we are when the complaint of this entire thread is that Destiny is exploiting the death of a fellow player for personal gain and, most disgustingly, lying about it on top of everything else. You smile sweetly in public and tell everyone to lighten up, when one of your precious council members is recruiting people by telling them that we actively took advantage of a grieving player after someone lost his life.

So you're right: this is a game. One that we should all have fun in (and one that I have rather much enjoyed, if I am to be honest). To me that makes it all the more awful that Destiny comes on and redirects a conversation about what is considered appropriate behavior in a game.

Pointing fingers, scolding, and whining (hello, Amanda: how was your day?) is all part of the game. Even false accusations based on ignorance are part of your game.

Trying to get the upper-hand by lying about your opponent and using the death of a player and the misery of another should not be. Your silent acceptance of it says more than anything else I will hear regurgitated out of you.

You should be ashamed of yourselves for that sort of conduct. But you won't be. Nor will you bother to set the record straight. Yours is a victimized reality of your own devising.

Smile sweetly, Pavle. I see you. I watch as Destiny dumps dead account after dead account while cheering on the bloated internallers as if they have just defeated an actual enemy. I watch as they alternate between howling about how the mods are all actively against them when things are not in their favor and congratulating the mods when it is.

I see the hypocrisy. You do not impress me.

Not here and not in game.

Psihic

Girl,

I will not comment on things I have nothing to do with. What other people do or not is something I dont care for. Except if it happens ingame. So thats why I do not comment on off game actions of my tribemates.

And it is funny you would say my entire focus is on your bitterness, where the only thing I ever really asked for is a concrete statement on how you define us being broken so I can throw it in your face in January. Or you into mine for that matter. It appears to me that written word really is a friend of yours while reading and understanding not so much. No offense maam.

Everything you write here is an accusation and it is you who is actually pointing fingers not me.

And back to your bitterness, every post you write just reeks of it. Im very good in psychology girl, and you are a model online gamer who takes a game way too seriously. Its just about pixels on the screen.

You are not actually ridding a horse into battle yelling "FOR THE REGIME !!!!" with your knights right behind you wielding their swords.

You are just clicking girl. So relax a little come on. We can have a civil conversation without insults cant we ?

Mind you, I wasnt here for more then 2 days, said hi, and you fired from all cannons. Its just typical behaviour and long term it wont do you any good.

Anyway mrs. Politician, straight answer now ? What do you want to achieve by January ? Or will you just write 14 paragraphs around it again hehe ?

Tranquility

Reaction score
Being a council member, I would hope that you would care about how your players are conducting themselves. Apparently when you are part of a tribe's leadership, how individuals are recruiting players into your tribe doesn't matter provided that those methods are bringing in fresh blood.

Even if those methods involve exploiting someone Destiny renamed the tribe after in honor of.

So yes, I am pointing fingers. You seem to see nothing at all wrong with the behavior, and our dear Vato laughed it off as being the poor innocent scapegoat after being presented with evidence of spreading nonsense.

As for your "two days and suddenly you were super-mean" accusation, I will assume that you are suggesting that you introduced yourself as a naive new player in the world who knew nothing about the backstory by mistake.

We can have a civil conversation, but a rictus grin from a self-professed internet psychology expert who takes absolutely no responsibility for the actions of a tribe he co-leads is rather low on my list of people with whom to share stories around the campfire. Especially someone who silently condones the behavior that has been called out.

Quite simply, you are the enemy. You are, to the best of my knowledge, simply pixels on the screen. Someone who plays the game rather colorfully and takes no responsibility for the actions of himself or those around him. You are not a threat, nor someone to take seriously. You are not someone to fear, nor someone to hate. You are simply there.

But please do continue your jovial, laissez-faire attitude here: derail, detract, deflect. You don't smile quite so much in private and your tribe's howls of injustice far outweigh their sounds of joy. We noticed quite a few people took things awfully personally during the day's festivities.

Certainly not the behavior of a tribe that has embraced the idea of this being a fun, casual game of naught but pixels on the screen.