The Dredges of the World

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Destiny calling out "you mad bro" when we ask them not to treat a person's death as a trivial point of play for the game. This is ridiculous that Destiny knowingly lies about our treatment for Ben and defames us with it then says we're just taking it "way too seriously."

Well sorry Destiny, we can't sit and listen to you claiming we abused Ben's death. How do you not find lying about this repugnant?

We know for a fact, and we know that you all saw our agreements with Aldegrion and saw us keep to this agreements completely. So that means you're all just agreeing to lie and accuse us of something extremely horrible.

Psihic

No, I didnt. I dont know anything about the backstory and I dont care Jen.

I was on this world for 3-4 months or so. And before SIN and Destiny even merged, as a part of SIN.

So Im not sure what you are exactly accusing me of ?

And I am responsible for my own actions, you will find it very hard to find anyone who would say I ever did anything underhanded in my years playing this game. But I am not here to hold hands of other members. To each his own.

And im sorry I hit a soft spot with the psych profile. I ment it in a good way. Its just unhealthy to get so excited about a game :)

Now, one last question.

Will you tell me about January or not, and then we are done ?:)

arabela

who even needs to log in game anymore? :x I get overexcited only from watching my cos chatting there..
tumblr_inline_mj2j9fommw1qz4rgp.gif

DeletedUser120036

so puppet here was lord death 2 before i made this new one.

i play pickles and as a outsider i think its a pile of bull what destiny tried to pull.

they are so poor they need to bot to try and beat a 4.2 mill account with 2 semi active players.

you are a faliure as a tribe and should be ashamed

DeletedUser94059

i am the one they call Ryan, the one who ruffles feathers and doesnt care :p

I hear from muppet/Sam i am well liked in the tribe already haha

Tranquility

Reaction score
I doubt he said that and if he did he was simply trying to be nice. No offense, but you aren't quite one of the players who matter. And you certainly haven't been stunning people with your playstyle for the last few weeks you have been trying to play.

I think the most interesting thing that has happened so far is you deciding to drunk-troll me in Skype, then getting cold feet and backing out after your Skype request was added.

You will barb heavily and eat internals, you will turtle down and have others nuke for you so you can get easy caps and call it teamwork. You might even go on another rage and launch two or three attacks at the Tranquility account.

But none of that makes you terribly interesting. Simply better than nothing.

DeletedUser105140

so puppet here was lord death 2 before i made this new one.

i play pickles and as a outsider i think its a pile of bull what destiny tried to pull.

they are so poor they need to bot to try and beat a 4.2 mill account with 2 semi active players.

you are a faliure as a tribe and should be ashamed

lmao 10/10 response

DeletedUser119947

its funny how things end on w80... hahaha btw good luck to both sides.. its still a long way until 70% dominance.. go go go :)

DeletedUser99565

Lol did the pickles account finally put real people on the account?