The Dredges of the World

DeletedUser119234

when a noob guy try to fake you using the same vill many times ;D
b0cb9e717aca4f46a9183feb427f60ce.png

Jhncanson

when a noob guy try to fake you using the same vill many times ;D
b0cb9e717aca4f46a9183feb427f60ce.png

From what ive seen of his history, he's hardly a noob.

Rank 1 despite being late to the game. Quite frankly, i doubt you could top that.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit someone is a good player instead of just blindly flaming.

[just came on here on christmas]

Time-

From what ive seen of his history, he's hardly a noob.

Rank 1 despite being late to the game. Quite frankly, i doubt you could top that.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit someone is a good player instead of just blindly flaming.

[just came on here on christmas]
I agree the criticism was harsh, but your response is just as oblivious I'm afraid. A lot of the accounts on this world are now played by people who have little to do with what their account achieved 6-12-18 months prior to today. Same applies to Ososerious.

And I think we can both agree that Regime people lately haven't really shown a lot of 'blind flaming'. At worst we gloated at stats, where 'blind' doesn't apply. :)

(Merry Christmas!)

DeletedUser99565

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Please elaborate.

it was a push account for somebody when it was first made and up staying pretty much a blank account for a while. It had somebody on it, but not somebody who was actually playing the game.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it was a push account for somebody when it was first made and up staying pretty much a blank account for a while. It had somebody on it, but not somebody who was actually playing the game.

I'm 100% sure that there has been a player on Pickles for a long time. He's been defending actively for months so you're being a bit of an ass to that player..

DeletedUser99565

It was account sat the whole time in Gents. I haven't played for months, but im pretty sure it was account sat a long time in destiny as well.

DeletedUser79609

I'm 100% sure that there has been a player on Pickles for a long time. He's been defending actively for months so you're being a bit of an ass to that player..

Doesn't make it any less of a push account. Was when I last played almost a year ago, can't see why it'd change now

DeletedUser120036

Doesn't make it any less of a push account. Was when I last played almost a year ago, can't see why it'd change now

please do inform me. how is my account a push account.

i cant speak for before i joined the account however for past 3-4 mounths ive been on the account along with sherwin.
who has sadly left us.

for a prime example since i joined account we have the most odd gained in that time.
yes you finally took majority of my villas. cudos only took you 3 mounths of constant nukes and nobles 2 do so. yet im still there and kicking

so push account i think not well not since ive been here.

DeletedUser79609

Well seeing as there were players actively playing trying to grow and fight how is it in any way a push account?

Now maybe. Still can't overlook what it used to be. The only reason it joined Dest was to push Vlad.

please do inform me. how is my account a push account.

i cant speak for before i joined the account however for past 3-4 mounths ive been on the account along with sherwin.
who has sadly left us.

for a prime example since i joined account we have the most odd gained in that time.
yes you finally took majority of my villas. cudos only took you 3 mounths of constant nukes and nobles 2 do so. yet im still there and kicking

so push account i think not well not since ive been here.

Aww bless. Untwist those panties ladies.

Props for actually playing the account, I guess...

Psihic

Side 1:
Players: Vlad the Impaler
Side 2:
Players: Dr. Pickles

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 1
Difference: 221

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,210,192
Side 2: 9,600
Difference: 2,200,592

chart

thats why probably...

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes we all know Vlad used to eat Pickles. The point is that doesn't happen anymore..

Why are you trying to bother with this argument?

Side 1:
Players: Dr. Pickles
Side 2:
Players: Vlad the Impaler

Timeframe: 08/06/2016 00:00:00 to 28/12/2016 02:18:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser5561

last i knew. it was sat in gents then vlad got a rl friend in it to be a push. it had a live player in it when it joined destiny im pretty sure. as a council in member from gents i know it had gotten a player in it before brad disbanded us

DeletedUser99565

As i said haven't played since april. the account was a push account for the longest time. I come by to check on things every once in a blue moon. No need to get defensive. However if the original "owner" of the account if you can call them that is on the forums i do have beef with them.

DeletedUser79609

last i knew. it was sat in gents then vlad got a rl friend in it to be a push. it had a live player in it when it joined destiny im pretty sure. as a council in member from gents i know it had gotten a player in it before brad disbanded us

Sherwin "played" it in Dest (nobled barbs to build for Vlad and supply him with D, I assume as he told us he had 1 nuke :'D)