The Earth Is Not Moving; DEFINITIVE PROOF

DeletedUser

Seems like Lord Mandos just wanted a fancier way of saying "The universe revolves around me!" ^_^

DeletedUser

You misunderstood him. :p

I didn't misunderstand him...I see right through that foggy mist of the bong pipe he's been hitting.

Fairy tales are nice and all, but we all must face reality.

Bible = fairy tales

Until the man himself pulls up a chair and says hello to the world, I'm not buying it.

I am, however, open and willing to be wooed in such a way that actual 'proof' be bestowed upon me to change my mind; not just because it is written in a book, and not because cheech here says so either.

DeletedUser

uuuuhhhhmmmmm........k

well if the Bible says it then why not? Isn't that what faith is truly about anyway? Believing without necessarily understanding?

I'll buy your cookies this time good sir.

lixalot

I didn't misunderstand him...I see right through that foggy mist of the bong pipe he's been hitting.

Bible = fairy tales

Until the man himself pulls up a chair and says hello to the world, I'm not buying it.

I am, however, open and willing to be wooed in such a way that actual 'proof' be bestowed upon me to change my mind; not just because it is written in a book, and not because cheech here says so either.

Do you chastise those who lay their teeth under their pillows in order to receive monetary gain from the tooth fairy as well?

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Can you be trolled by someone who's not trolling, or are you just an idiot?

DeletedUser74375

Bible = fairy tales

I have seen god while i was dreaming!

EVIDENCE! :icon_eek:

qwertyu

I'm a scientist working at a famous religious university and i can back all these claims.

DeletedUser

Bible = fairy tales

he's trolling

DeletedUser

You should do this with a newly registered account. We all know you're not religious.

Otherwise, nice effort.

DeletedUser

What kind of crack have you been smoking homey? The Earth doesn't rotate you say? Hmmm...:icon_rolleyes:

First thing's first...you can't call your 'faith' definitive proof. The bible isn't 'proof' of anything.

Science, however, has proven many things, such as: Space is a vacuum...thing's inside of a vacuum have nothing (no force or friction) to stop or start them. The planets spin from the collapse of a supernova.

Probably would have to have an astronauts opinion on this, or rather their eyewitness 'proof': throw something in space and it keeps going and going and going, no stopping until it hits something. This is why the earth rotates, according to science. The leftover energy from the supernova collapsing.

Of course, no one alive today was around for any of that, so it is technically heresay of some form, as is your bible.

Im assuming since the earth is stationary and doesnt move, then plate tectonics don't exist and the continents have never broken off from pangea, and havent moved ever and will never re-collide with each other; even though science proves they do exist, they have caused pangea to split, eventually forming the continents we have today and will eventually cause them to reunite again.

Riiiggghhhttt Scott...

Lay off the bong pipe yo.
I'm not smoking anything.

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." 2 John 1:7

The words of God are the truth, nothing more is plainer.

Show me this "scientific proof" that you speak of, and I will show you how it is all part of the great Copernican lie.

I have never said that one couldn't throw something in space and it wouldn't keep going, and I don't see how that connects at all. Regardless, though, space-travel was made up to trick more people into believing the heresies that the sun is the center of the universe.

You think that in the ~6,000 years that the Earth has existed since God created it, the continents have moved around? That's just preposterous, clearly the Earth is as God made it, except, of course, for the taint of sin that entered when Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden at the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

If the sun and the earth didn't move than only 1 part of the world would have day light... Fail
So... you have daylight 24 hours a day?

As the sun moves around the earth, one side is darken while another is lightened. And so on...

DeletedUser

Seems like Lord Mandos just wanted a fancier way of saying "The universe revolves around me!" ^_^
That's not true, we should be humble in the face of the awesome works of almighty God.

But the entire cosmos rotates around God's first creation, the Earth.