Plus not logged in for two days, only reason it's so easy :L

Ymzuki

I got bored, you made it not fun

Had to get Cure to stack you, aw baby

Plus not logged in for two days, only reason it's so easy :L

Who needed to be stacked when most of your nukes were killed? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser66411

Who needed to be stacked when most of your nukes were killed? :icon_razz:

You requested massive amounts of D for a solo player who was semi active. That's fine, but nothing to brag about after.

HeftySmurf

I would respond but you both sum it up for me..

Your a noob, who panicked because a Solo player attacked him, begged everyone for support, cried for help and didn't fight back till you got stacked.

If i bothered to play properly if you had left it fun and you had not been stacked it would have been better.

I killed 19 of your nobles in one day, semi active.

If i bothered you wouldnt have done anything.

I love noobs who think because they got fully stacked by a tribe it makes them good

DeletedUser

So many "If"s here ...

I wonder why you didn't use any of those "If"s when your ex-tribe was bigger than their enemies ...?

Ymzuki

You requested massive amounts of D for a solo player who was semi active. That's fine, but nothing to brag about after.

I didn't request anything,and if there landed support it was after 50 or more hours after the first attacks, just worked out with the DVs in the area.

Your a noob, who panicked because a Solo player attacked him, begged everyone for support, cried for help and didn't fight back till you got stacked.

If i bothered to play properly if you had left it fun and you had not been stacked it would have been better.

I love noobs who think because they got fully stacked by a tribe it makes them good

You're*
I didn't panick , i wasn't even playing when you started attacking me,if you have questions please do talk with my co-op.

Say's the one who had his all nearby villages stacked with 4-5 DVs.

You attacked me 1 day, got 2 villages, you did attack me the next day,where i just moved my k54 Def around. My own support would land in 50-60 hours or more,same goes with tribe support.But after that no attack landed from you, you did nothing for 3 days or more, and that's when my nukes landed and you didn't even bother to dodge. what was that, 60-70 nukes that died in own villages?

I got 1 mil ODD with you, so how many nukes did i kill with my "stacking" ...making me laugh.
And the ODA i made with you is around 6 mil.

And just to point out - you don't beg or cry for support in your own tribe, you just ask gently, that's what tribes are for. But i guess the begging and crying is the YB thing.

/Frank

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

I can't be arsed with skype logs, but your a noob, all i need to say.

See you on 82 :lol:

DeletedUser116223

I cant understand your logic Hefty this game is a team game right??? So why not take support from his tribemates this will make his game easier. If you were in his condition you will ask for support too I am sure for this.Also if you wanted to play PvP there are other games I guess