The Elitle Squad

DeletedUser

TES is a new Tribe set up by me
need protection
need help
need allies then join TES
send a message to me about why you would be good for the Tribe and if you pass which most should then your in. join one of the fastest growing tribes in World 44

DeletedUser

JOIN the Team
a grow stronger enough for :axemen::swordsman::villagers::heavycavalry::clay::scout::iron::ram::cata::wood::snob:

DeletedUser

Join today you wont regret it invites been sent out and diplomacy open as well

DeletedUser

TES is a new Tribe set up by me
need protection
need help
need allies then join TES
send a message to me about why you would be good for the Tribe and if you pass which most should then your in. join one of the fastest growing tribes in World 44

May I ask your definition of "fastest"?

You have been open for business for 3 days now and have a total of 3 members, 1 of which it looks like got Catted down 67 points in 1 day.

If I were in K52 I think I would rather go solo than be part of "The Elitle Squad".

DeletedUser

we are gaining members fast we have 4 now so that puts us at more than a member a day
we are helping this 'Catted' guy out because this tribe acts as family and thats just your opinion

DeletedUser

Tes

we growing rapidly with more members and more allies

DeletedUser

You still only have 4 members. Is rapidly speedier than fastest? Or, does more members mean you sent out mass Invites and Allies mean mass Diplomacy mails?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

look this is a recuitment post not a have a go at the tribe post just cause there small how do you know we won't reach the top 10 in future times?