The Elusive Premium Exchange Resource Drops (18,000+ of Each Resource on Day 1)

DeletedUser123773

This one was inspired by a player who thought our .US tribe what cheating because they saw 2500 of each resource on the market at once and thought we were having alternate accounts drop resources for us.

I must make it clear that I know most pro players will understand this guide/informative, but there are still MANY players who are unaware.

Here we go...

In addition to Tribalwars leaving 25,000 of each resource in the market upon the world start, there are resource drops in the premium exchange provided by tribalwars... not just players.

These resources drops occur at 150-180 minute intervals on a random timeline.

These resources are equal to 5% (1/20th) of the current market capacity in a given continent and occur in
EVERY CONTINENT at the same exact time.

What does this mean?

If there is currently a market capacity of 53500 Wood, 52500 clay and 54000 iron, the tribalwars market will drop 2675 wood, 2625 clay, 2700 iron in the premium exchange. This will happen every 2.5-3 hours or every 150-180 minutes.
faf7ae8f46766f7501a307b429c19eae.png

This results in up to 9 resource drops PER DAY and on the first few days will result in 18,000+ of each resource being flooded into the market that isn't through the playerbase... You can do a LOT with 18,000 of each resource in the first few days of the world.

On US43 I have tracked every resource drop for the first 2 days as well.

547f31917eba7e7b637c2f4b789fd071.png

While the hours and minutes seem to vary, it seems that resource drops occur on the same exact second on the world, every day. My initial calculations of the seconds were diluted due to human error and not knowing the exact seconds of the resource drops so I wasn't timing it perfectly.

On US43, the second timer is on 00:00:20 every time.

I also play UK46 for premium... The second time is on 00:00:40 every time.

It varies based on world, and since I do not play .net, I do not know the times on that server.

Another fun fact is that at midnight, the timer resets and you can have a drop as soon as 00:01:00 irregardless of the previous resource drop and the 150-180 minute drop frame is ignored.

While you can receive 25,000 of each resource at world start, understanding Tribalwars random drops is very important as the cumulative effect stacks and adds up to much more resources over time.

If you're seeing players grow at a significantly faster rate, this does not necessarily mean they are cheating but rather taking full advantage of the random resource drops provided by Tribalwars on a constant basis.

If you have any other questions or would like a guide published, contact me on Skype: Sustephen123 or Discord SteveTheLizard#4447 and I'd be more than happy to help you out.

A player also asked my why I'm releasing this information and guides as it undermines my own growth. My response is that with more players quitting tribalwars and more noob players filling their places, it seems there is a lack of competition. Turning these 'noobs' into players with knowledge and offering them ways to improve their skillset is what vastly contributes to the game and makes it more fun.

I'd rather play with players who understand the game rather than players who are struggling because nobody is willing to help them.

Hope you enjoy this one!

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you pubish all the secret information i have in my head :|

how about telling them next that those 5% drops aren't even the only res drops that come from tribalwars itself, there are alot of 300-1k fillups that are from it. too.

And I as a good player can confirm that because as a normal player you cant sell 300 (exactly 300) res to the market when its empty. it will always be 334 at the start of the world. And you can do that Math for many of the incoming res drops. you can only sell in 64-65 res steps anything else that cannot be divided by this number is from tribalwars

DeletedUser123773

how about telling them next that those 5% drops aren't even the only res drops that come from tribalwars itself, there are alot of 300-1k fillups that are from it. too.

And I as a good player can confirm that because as a normal player you cant sell 300 (exactly 300) res to the market when its empty. it will always be 334 at the start of the world. And you can do that Math for many of the incoming res drops. you can only sell in 64-65 res steps anything else that cannot be divided by this number is from tribalwars

I've heard players mention that to me but I'm unsure if those drops are uniform among each K and I haven't found a way to track it :(

DeletedUser

If you play multiple worlds you probably noticed the drop times are the same on every one. Which indicates prng is being used.

If you know the algorithm (different schedule every day, randbetween(150, 180) minutes between every drop) and can figure out how its seeded (collect a sample as you've started doing here and brute force a match, or insider information) you can predict when the drops happen.

I thought it would be a pretty big advantage for the first couple days of a world when the pp farmers haven't got set up yet. But there's already enough people babysitting (botting?) the exchange that it didn't make any difference for me.

If you're lucky you can get maybe one type of resource before the drop's been eaten up. Certainly not something you can plan on having. At least not on .net.

Something else to know about (but this is more for midgame farming than startup):
Non-empty continents shuffle resources around to balance each other out. On world 109 I managed to capture the first barbarian to spawn in K33. That exchange filled up way faster than possible for the handful of new players there to have done, and I wasn't selling yet. It was pulling in around 10% of neighboring stock a day. I've heard talk about "Keeping rates down" but I don't think that works unless people in the new Ks are buying like crazy.

This could be left over from people buying parts of the drops mentioned in the OP. Or added on top of the scraps that people left in the exchange because they wanted to get the most out of their pp. After a drop's eaten, there's usually a small amount of res left over that's less than 64 resources. Some people don't want to buy e.g. 44 res for 1 pp when the price is listed as 64 res for 1 pp.

If you can get some data (how much of each res, when does it happen) maybe we can find some pattern. Something could have changed this year, but as far as I know the game doesn't add any other supplies.

DeletedUser123773

If you play multiple worlds you probably noticed the drop times are the same on every one. Which indicates prng is being used.

If you know the algorithm (different schedule every day, randbetween(150, 180) minutes between every drop) and can figure out how its seeded (collect a sample as you've started doing here and brute force a match, or insider information) you can predict when the drops happen.

I thought it would be a pretty big advantage for the first couple days of a world when the pp farmers haven't got set up yet. But there's already enough people babysitting (botting?) the exchange that it didn't make any difference for me.

If you're lucky you can get maybe one type of resource before the drop's been eaten up. Certainly not something you can plan on having. At least not on .net.

Something else to know about (but this is more for midgame farming than startup):
Non-empty continents shuffle resources around to balance each other out. On world 109 I managed to capture the first barbarian to spawn in K33. That exchange filled up way faster than possible for the handful of new players there to have done, and I wasn't selling yet. It was pulling in around 10% of neighboring stock a day. I've heard talk about "Keeping rates down" but I don't think that works unless people in the new Ks are buying like crazy.

This could be left over from people buying parts of the drops mentioned in the OP. Or added on top of the scraps that people left in the exchange because they wanted to get the most out of their pp. After a drop's eaten, there's usually a small amount of res left over that's less than 64 resources. Some people don't want to buy e.g. 44 res for 1 pp when the price is listed as 64 res for 1 pp.

If you can get some data (how much of each res, when does it happen) maybe we can find some pattern. Something could have changed this year, but as far as I know the game doesn't add any other supplies.

I hadn't personally noticed additional supply drops either. Just heard from other players that it may be a possibility.

Also, when did they add the balancing of resources between K's?

I haven't played TW for about 2 years, but when I was last on .net, it was amazing to noble into the new K's to premium farm. Apart from the initial huge amount of resources from cumulative drops in the K's, those continents would always have extremely good ratios until a few weeks after they've been out. Has that changed now?

DeletedUser88923

So basicly, if you don't spend thousands of PP, it doesn't matter how active you are. You will still be lagging behind?