The end draws near....

DeletedUser

Well for those that havnt figured it out....

Me and a few others have decided (and this hurts..) to let LIFE win ...

After months of trying to tell ourselves that we could do it with 10 people... enough is enough, our Premium has run dry... and its just not worth the $ any more.

Good job to LIFE members. As with any war, activity wins out in the end and you guys out did us in that department.

Congrats to Kevin for keeping them that way.

GL to all, its been fun, sorry we couldnt drag this out longer, but just not worth the time or money at this stage.

No hard feels towards anyone and I hope no one harbors any against me. As they say, alls fair in love and war.

Just do me one favour... tell me who the damn spies were! :p

-Ben
aka antu (formerly Red Cross Knight)
Now retired Duke of AXX

PS: Jumanji your still a cheater ;)

DeletedUser

next who will delete is antu,iam almost 100% sure. = remember this?:)
maybe not delete,but still...

2011,September 19th, 10:54
I give it max 1 more month,then this world is over...

less than a month :p

Good game!

DeletedUser

next who will delete is antu,iam almost 100% sure. = remember this?:)
maybe not delete,but still...

2011,September 19th, 10:54
I give it max 1 more month,then this world is over...

less than a month :p

Good game!

LOL, dont think i was the 'next' think sly was actually. This world has been over for months :)

waterdrinker

Well for those that havnt figured it out....

Me and a few others have decided (and this hurts..) to let LIFE win ...

After months of trying to tell ourselves that we could do it with 10 people... enough is enough, our Premium has run dry... and its just not worth the $ any more.

Good job to LIFE members. As with any war, activity wins out in the end and you guys out did us in that department.

Congrats to Kevin for keeping them that way.

Thanks for "letting us win" :p

Good job on holding things together as long as you did. I know you put all you had into your tribe and made decisions that you deemed to be in their best interest. I did not always agree with your methods, but you were still well respected for your efforts.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

DeletedUser

Thanks for "letting us win" :p

Good job on holding things together as long as you did. I know you put all you had into your tribe and made decisions that you deemed to be in their best interest. I did not always agree with your methods, but you were still well respected for your efforts.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks m8, you 2.

DeletedUser

It was nice playing with you guys... You did a good job lasting this long, and the few active players have showed an impressive will to fight. No matter which tribe you are in, I respect players who stick around for their friends and tribe.

DeletedUser

It was nice playing with you guys... You did a good job lasting this long, and the few active players have showed an impressive will to fight. No matter which tribe you are in, I respect players who stick around for their friends and tribe.

I came back to help out my friends, and in the end, we all decided it was time to bring it to an end. We're all older and not looking to spend 3/4 of the day playing TW **any more** :)

DeletedUser

Taken from the profile of the new tribe called AFF.

"Congratulations to LIFE.
You have thoroughly deserved your victory.

BornSlippy - just another frontline failure
"

Yes, you came back to help your friends to finish off their misery they suffer under greenmonstas leadership that is acceptable,and with that you created AFF :)

PS:Btw,where did woolly mammoth hide somewhere, he said alot of things he will do :D
thought well that he could not keep his word :p

Last edited by a moderator:

waterdrinker

Of course when we finally reach his villages he got too "bored" to defend them

DeletedUser

Of course when we finally reach his villages he got too "bored" to defend them

Too true. It was an unusual experience to see 6000 incoming, knowing we'd already decided to quit.
By the way, there must be fewer than 80 players left. Surely you can recruit those that are staying, to achieve domination?

BornSlippy

DeletedUser

I won't forget SGL, P0X and W00T :) w00t was a great tribe D:

waterdrinker

Too true. It was an unusual experience to see 6000 incoming, knowing we'd already decided to quit.
By the way, there must be fewer than 80 players left. Surely you can recruit those that are staying, to achieve domination?

BornSlippy

Sorry, I should have stated that I was talking about Woolly Mammoth. All talk and no substance.

I'm sure you are a very competent player :)

I'm not at all interested in recruiting dead weight just for the sake of total domination. Sure, there are a few players that we would take, but certainly not all of them.

DeletedUser

I'd personally like to thank you all (Before its too late), for a good game.

It has been Indeed a Long game, Thanks to Jumanji, Holyblaze, Kev, for keeping me motivated at times...Oh And of course Antu/Ben/RCK thanks for letting us win.. :lol:

PIT, and Brutus it was indeed an honour to fight untill the end at both your sides. :icon_wink:

Missed alot of my close pals left back with -JG- and indeed will always remember them, But LIFE are the real Winners.

And to you few remaining LIFE oldtimers, Hats off :icon_cool: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh my god, there is still couple of names i know very well, well done to you guys [Laura and PIT] for hanging around till now, how are you guys I hope all is well
I remember LIFE i guess they were emerging as some sort of power by the time i was leaving. congrats to you guys