The End is Here

DeletedUser108039

end_zpslngsyboi.png

DeletedUser

first!

thank goodness. next no haul world is coming! i cant stand this boredom of not playing tribalwars. Im so done playing halo reach

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Perhaps with some kind of divine intervention W82 will be a no hauls and not a p2w server o0 Though I doubt it.

Congrats NAM!

DeletedUser108039

Perhaps with some kind of divine intervention W82 will be a no hauls and not a p2w server o0 Though I doubt it.

Congrats NAM!

Seems most no hauls or limited are odd numbers, like 56, 61, 65. 69, 71, 77, so we can hope!

whoops 65 is odd too :D fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes. Congratulations to NAM. All in all a well deserved win. Best tribe to adjust to the different developments throughout the world, and have remained the most active in important situations as a tribe.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
it may have something to do with this "CBA", we have already won attitude with most of the NAM atm. Not taking anything from Lippa or so but the state of the activity and motivation at NAM is obvious :/

Obviously they don't need to engage, but Lippa still putting time into it and fighting back shows some real spirit regardless ^^

DeletedUser

I'm suffering from symptoms of Krieger withdrawal. Someone send help

House of Naga

Reaction score
Congrats NAM , I've been following the war on off and it was a good war...I guess? Hope to see you all next nohauls !!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well done guy well deserved havent look at this forum since Kreiger decide he would eat my account, so glad to see you guys dealt with him on the way to victory