The End is Here

DeletedUser104264

Congratulations to the Winners

Congratulations to NAM for the win! It was what I expected once W2V was out of the picture. Congratulations to Sweetmisery for the top rank. Hopefully you all are doing well.

I have not been here for close to a year and w71 is still not listed as closed. Perhaps someone is trying to get me to play again lol.

Regards,

Novko

DeletedUser

Congratulations to NAM for the win! It was what I expected once W2V was out of the picture. Congratulations to Sweetmisery for the top rank. Hopefully you all are doing well.

I have not been here for close to a year and w71 is still not listed as closed. Perhaps someone is trying to get me to play again lol.

Regards,

Novko

You say that as if W2V actually had a chance of winning.

DeletedUser

Who will know, and do you mean by NAM as i have no idea who you are.

DeletedUser

I don't think any would disagree, your inactive and shit when active.

arabela

Congrats NAM!
<3

Sam & Chris .. best leaders ever! <3

Sam was there in the start making a solid team and strategicly think and run diplo and all talks in the start up, Chris was there for NAM when RL didn't let Sam deal this team....was a perfect combo for leading and for this tribe to win.
You did an awesome job guys, you should keep leading this team in next no hauls, or at least be council ;P

NAM <3 u guys :) u have all our respect for your hard work!

DeletedUser

As some already have, think thats invalid. Now i understand you havent got any clue who i am, or at what point i left the account on 79.

Carry on flaming though as im sure it make you feel better about your own inadequacies.

What account did you play anyway???

DeletedUser

As some already have, think thats invalid. Now i understand you havent got any clue who i am, or at what point i left the account on 79.

Carry on flaming though as im sure it make you feel better about your own inadequacies.

What account did you play anyway???

I play Lil Roc, and actually i do know who you are :) I know you from w67 :) so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nub

DeletedUser

If you say so Crocky, but no one actually takes your opinion seriously anyway. Thought you got rimmed with Bacon, found another account to jump on then

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110019

If you say so Crocky, but no one actually takes your opinion seriously anyway.

it's ok rich it's not your fault that you can't be like crocky who's only good at getting given bigger accounts than simply doing nothing with them and when he gets attacked doesn't bother defending because of real life stuff and hides behinds other people and than takes all the credit for what everyone else did :(

you'll simply have to live the life of being better at defending attacking managing an account :(

roman01

Go tory, go tory :icon_cool:

[spoil]
otter_gif-6233.gif
[/spoil]

Your sentence construction:

[spoil]
pc-game_gif-9100.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited: