The End is Here

DeletedUser

If you say so Crocky, but no one actually takes your opinion seriously anyway. Thought you got rimmed with Bacon, found another account to jump on then

Actually no it's my account that i started w77 with :) so ya made a show of yourself there mate :)

@Tory, where on earth did that come from :D I've never once used an excuse for when i got nobled(dont think i even got attacked on 67 btw) lol pretty suer you went more inactive than me btw :O Roman is alive <3

DeletedUser

Actually no it's my account that i started w77 with :) so ya made a show of yourself there mate :)
So you started the account, found some decent players to play on it, changed pw, takes the credits.
kinda like the tax department.

p.s. Rainbow? Might be a good idea to put that on your profile
310e1WbT4EL.jpg

DeletedUser

So you started the account, found some decent players to play on it, changed pw, takes the credits.
kinda like the tax department.

p.s. Rainbow? Might be a good idea to put that on your profile
310e1WbT4EL.jpg

Lol posting bullshit as always sjaak :)

DeletedUser

So i did, sureyou were on Batman Bacon or something like that, definatley not in Nam. But same as w67 aye start the world on one account end on another at least you are consistent;)

But what do i know aye as im shit and inactive, doesnt say much for anyone who finished behind me!

But your are half right im pretty inactive as why waste time doing all the boring stuff like farming when you dont need to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So i did, sureyou were on Batman Bacon or something like that, definatley not in Nam. But same as w67 aye start the world on one account end on another at least you are consistent;)

But what do i know aye as im shit and inactive, doesnt say much for anyone who finished behind me!

But your are half right im pretty inactive as why waste time doing all the boring stuff like farming when you dont need to?

Batmans bacon is lil roc lol

DeletedUser100466

The temptation is always to much. I'm a strong advocate against recruiting from enemy tribes, but I would've done the same to end a world tbh =/

driod and tydans always NAM but that 3rd guy was recruit.It's funny how two people are talking about NAM which never played in it.

Michael Corleone.

The temptation is always to much. I'm a strong advocate against recruiting from enemy tribes, but I would've done the same to end a world tbh =/
Didn't RoyalE recruit from enemy tribes too

DeletedUser

driod and tydans always NAM but that 3rd guy was recruit.It's funny how two people are talking about NAM which never played in it.

wait droid was always NAM? whud about the original owner of that account, my tribal therapist? He messaged me, via external mail, shortly after i cried on the forums about his betrayal. he explained to me that he hadn't even been on that account for awhile. It's psychologically difficult for me to handle the possibility that I confided some of my darkest secrets to someone who may not have truly cared about my well-being.

DeletedUser

they beat civil and some other tribes. It's difficult to remember its been so long