The End is near

DeletedUser

Finally the end is in sight,
Personally i voted for a 100% win but hey been on here long enough anyway so not all bad.

I guess it's now a scramble to see who can survive until end date,
Good luck to all of you that remain and if i remove you it's nothing personal.
My axemen and cavalry rarely listen to me these days they just want to do what they do best and the noblemen just follow them as they need somewhere to live.

Take care have fun and try another world without me or the rest of tsl on it :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

hahaha itchy ya animal. Been a while since we last spoke.. See you aint drunk yourself into a coma yet then..:lol:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
uuuummm doesnt look like anyone really cares who wins? Most have probably forgotten how many of their old tribes lost when they went merging. LOL

DeletedUser93439

I'm pretty sure what tribes I was in lost.

Even though I decided to quit before the end, I did enjoy playing on this world.

DeletedUser

Nooooo not quite yet, the drunken monkey could still go awol and things could still change, lol
Slim chance at this stage but you never know young noobysaurus :icon_eek:

DeletedUser93439

ya should all go grab some voddy like itchy does and disband all tribes while drunken celebrating.

SHAGAN888

I'm pretty sure what tribes I was in lost.

Even though I decided to quit before the end, I did enjoy playing on this world.

i did too miss all my old friends from this world and i still play look for me on other worlds

DeletedUser97878

I'm on 69 now, am gonna miss this world. It is the world that got me into tribalwars. Am even missing the guys from 500 funny enough :icon_redface:
Well done TSL been a fun journey and glad i got to finish the world with you guys! 4 days left xD

DeletedUser

:]]]

When these forums were active it was quite an enjoyable experience. After some slaughtering by TSL, the forums died and the world got slightly boring. In the end we came out on top, as expected. Congratz to all TSL past and present, and good attempt to all non-TSL, we were just too strong :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wouldnt say too strong.. I must admit tho you were more persistent and much more stable as a tribe. Congrats on the win tho. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93439

I'm somewhat obliged to support DJ here.

Maybe this'll spark some discussion again? Gimme something to read boys n' girls :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Anarky merge with skill was too rushed ; a few months more and anarky would have upper hand

the new merged tribe's essence died when lucid tango banker snet chachi and co deleted, and compounded after key player(s) like dark, obstetrician (and even martin etc) left for various reasons

there was no spirit left after that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

Hi smints. How's you?

To remain on topic and prevent a scolding: Truth be told, there was a lot of drama, clara took a lot of beatings she didn't deserve as well. I think TSL didn't kill 'twist' but player ego's did.

DeletedUser

of course marcus, we killed ourselves when we merged prematurely when it was wiser to wait,

the soul(s) were gone and there were headless, soulless accounts left in twist, that's why there were egos =)

there were no such leavings in anarky until some drama happened at the end

no.1: u need a persistent soul to fight for ur tribe ; and many lacked a true one after the merge and lost it , although some did grew after the merge, but too little too late

it doesn't matter who heads you if you don't have a head yourself

that applied for many players

if u get what i mean

Last edited by a moderator:

M.green

Congratulations to TSL on their victory. Well done.

Pleased to say I was the biggest player who wasn't in TSL, just a small victory of my own.

Thanks for the game everyone, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

DeletedUser

tsl have been solid throughout so deserve the victory in the end,
It could of been so much different though if only people could of agreed to things and alot of big egos took a back seat,
I guess some people want it all and will never settle for anything else.

It has still been a very entertaining world and very rarely boring which in the end is what we all want so,
Congrats to everyone that played here you all made it a world for us all to remember, cya around

DeletedUser

I wouldnt say too strong.. I must admit tho you were more persistent and much more stable as a tribe. Congrats on the win tho. :icon_wink:

Well I guess it depends on how you define strength then. We had strength in persistence and stability, we didn't always need strength in numbers. We won every war we were ever a part of, and now we've finally won the world. There's something to be said about the way Anarky and Skill? merged in comparison to TSL and TSB, and a lot of what impacted the successfulness (or lack there of) of each merge was based on leadership groups working together. Where as yours couldn't settle their differences, ours could, and I think that makes us the stronger tribe.

Although to be fair, I still think we would have won even if your entire leadership core would have stayed intact :D