The End of an Era

DeletedUser

Dear W45 community,

It has been a while since I made my last announcement. And for that, I am truly sorry.

Anyway, I can now officially announce the end of an era in World 45, since R4KI will soon be no more. As you might have noticed already: several R4KI members have joined up with One. This is happening because R4KI no longer has any solid leadership and because many R4KI players have become inactive. I have been in talks with several R4KI members for a few days now and we all understand R4KI has not much more time left and that making a fresh start in a new tribe would be the perfect solution.

I am also here to pay tribute to R4KI. For they were a very skilled tribe under good leadership. The fact Matt took advice from the wrong people and treated other tribes like crap, does not take away the fact that he achieved to create a huge tribe at the center of the world. And for that he deserves a certain degree of praise.

One will now be taking the top spot from R4KI and this will mark the beginning of a new era for World 45. I hope with all my heart that the recently recruited R4KI players will be an asset to One and that we will cooperate as a team to further our goals: to try and win this world with a group of fun, active and loyal people. As I have said many times these last few days: R4KI members should not consider this as a loss, but as an opportunity. An opportunity to help me create the most awesome tribe ever!

I would also like to thank a lot of people for their help during the war. I really owe Stalker, Mitsche and Formz for helping me regain my interest in this world. Especially Stalker, who did not hesitate to help my tribe when we needed it. I'd also like to thank my council and my members. They've done an awesome job in helping me guide and manage this war. Ah heck, I'd like to thank too many people, so I'll just go ahead and thank the whole W45 community. =P

Now, let's try to keep this thread civil. The war is over, so I see no need for flaming or anything of the sort. It was a good and fun war, so kudos to everyone who participated!

Regards,
D.

DeletedUser

Ah, just when the lot of my support was getting over there......Time to call them back on another 150hour trip.............

anyway, Congrats to One, you obviously won looking at the stats. Its too bad half of R4ki was inactive or we could have probably had an exciting war that lasted a while. Now we go back to being boring old W45. It will be interesting to see what happens with all the players left over in the Core area that havent been picked up by One.

Heres to hoping we get another war going soon...or im afraid many more people will end up going inactive.....Maybe ill start sending some long range nukes at ya Des.

DeletedUser

congrats One, you earn your reward i expected r4ki to crumble sooner or later they always do

DeletedUser

Congrats to ONE. and you Des.

if you will not do the same mistakes as R4KI (inviting all players, isolating their best players, and send them to quit), and with good diplomacy and selective players, I think that ONE will take the world in...2 months?

Anyone, R4KI had to many inactives, and soon there will be more.

And Adzdev, based in your posts, you are a child.
Its not good to flame all people for their decisions, which will not benefit you.

I will be here for a while, and will look, when you will take the world.

Good luck to all.

DeletedUser86073

And Adzdev, based in your posts, you are a child.
Its not good to flame all people for their decisions, which will not benefit you.

Pretty sure I haven't even posted much recently, but okay. I am a child.

Dae? Who was your first Duke on this world? Did you join him because you believed him to be a child?

komp, you know nothing about me or my age.....I will continue to flame people who make poor/weak decisions.

DeletedUser

Come now, people. Adz isn't a child and Komp made a decision that was for the best of his tribemembers. We should just leave it at that. =/

DeletedUser

Adz, that's what Daethons saying behind your back, srsly!!!! He was telling me last night.

I mean, he's gonna deny it, but it's true!!

DeletedUser

Adz, that's what Daethons saying behind your back, srsly!!!! He was telling me last night.

I mean, he's gonna deny it, but it's true!!

You deserve a harsh and firm spanking of the likes you have never felt before!

MichielK

And the bookmakers take a beating :icon_wink:

Very nice work by One, and much respect to the R4KI members who hung in there until the end.

As for Matt...told ya so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Very nice work by One, and much respect to the R4KI members who hung in there until the end.

Yeah... 2 weeks is a long time :icon_eek:

I'm happy to be a part of this formidable tribe. Des has done an amazing job and deserves all the plaudits.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

Yeah... 2 weeks is a long time :icon_eek:

The warfare has been going on a bit longer than that, and Matt's leadership even longer. I imagine both turn into pretty big obstacles after a while :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Congratulations One :)

It appears that you were right all along :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your victory one. ^^ Surprised won so soon, before being able to come back.