The End of Casual 1?

DeletedUser121093

Lets hope that venting our anger at TWGODS gets us the end world we demand and deserve..

DeletedUser656

Thank you for all the feedback we have received on the endgame condition in the past few days, both in tickets and on the forum.

Based on the feedback, Casual Worlds 1 and 2 will stay open a little longer instead of having a hard ending date of January 2018.

At the end of this year we will evaluate the progress made towards the dominance win condition. Based on the progress made, we will consider additional setting changes such as further coin reductions or an increase in world speed. It is likely we will run a survey on the worlds to determine if setting changes like this would be preferred.

However, these two worlds are still very old, and will definitely be closed by the end of 2018.

DeletedUser81551

Since the % rule is going to be removed completely, it would be really appreciated if FAKE LIMIT is removed aswell.

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

Last edited:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I believe that all casual worlds should simply close after a pre-determined time. No need for a winner just a thank you very much and have fun on the next one.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Reply from Community Manager regarding this issue:

The decision has been made by the Tribal Wars Product management team regarding all versions of Tribal Wars. The decision affects all Tribal Wars casual worlds and we are following this process.
We have listened to the feedback given and requested a response, the response we have is the above.
From this point on the next step would be to reach December, and then again gather the feedback at that time and again pass this on also for a further decision.
We are aware of the issues you are describing and will do our best to convey this, however, there is also a wider process ongoing that we are subject too.
Be assured we will do our best to share your feedback and come to a satisfactory situation.

Best Regards,

Aliyah
Co-Community Manager.

Tlbdt03 is not a winner by any means? All that guy has done in casual 1 is noble barbs. Out of 4282 villages he owns, he has nobled 4259 barbs. And the rest are mostly cross nobles. He holds the 1st position for nobling maximum number of villages in a day. 152 villages out of which 152 are barbs. Whereas, I am at 2nd position with 108 villages out of which 108 are enemy villages.

Same goes for Chissy. He has had only and only nobled barbs in his entire 5 years in Casual 1. Look what I did to him. And trust me, that is nothing compared to what I am going to do to other peeps in future. All I have is one request to TW team. Let the world continue until a tribe has reached 51% dominance. Or maybe decrease the dominance requirement.

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

Really.... its called casual worlds..... LOl were on casual 8 already and still the barbs are falling like pins in a bowling game....LOL... The winner of a casual world is the one that nobles most barbs. I hope by now you have all woken up and smelled the roses...LOL

Captured

Reaction score
Really.... its called casual worlds..... LOl were on casual 8 already and still the barbs are falling like pins in a bowling game....LOL... The winner of a casual world is the one that nobles most barbs. I hope by now you have all woken up and smelled the roses...LOL
I disagree with you here.
By nobling barb, you only start a reign over your territory along with your tribe.

Some worlds only ends by R2W and then it is barb to win. But after all, it is not just nobling the most barbs.