The End of MOJO

• Thread starter DeletedUser43243
  • Start date

netjakdim

Well I more than likely would have missed this if it had not been for cane quoting it.
12 K's supported by Wisdom ??????????????
Ok lets look at this I definately see 2 K's.
74\84 your front with the small BA faction thats 2
I could even see you supporting 94 even though I am
sure Eturg is taking care of a majority of their own support so that would give you 3
Then we could even call that old 13th/100 I corridor which would consist of 73\82\91
even though I am sure that they are handling most the support themselves but that would
bring your total up to 6.
Now unless I am going crazy I did not know you guys had to support your front with BH that is the only other place I see 6 different front line possibilities for you sir. I guess though that the way everyone seems to stab wisdom in the back that it would only make sense that you expected to be attacked by BH and MOJO so stacked your borders in preperation. Lets this be a lesson to those in the Western Alliance that Inty is actually a good leader he has planned for everything even the pending war with MOJO and BH.

Now back on topic. Susie my dear do not worry once the southwest corner is secure I am sure I can convince Mike to give up his villages as well as the few I have down in that area and will get back from jwgt for yourself so that MOJO will be forever protected and part of W17 : D

DeletedUser

Well, I always thought it is [BA] having the longest frontline against the most active and desperate enemies (K55, K54, K62-63-64 [as time progressed]) -> MOJO, K73/74 (*2), K84 (*2), K94 (*2) -> Wisdom & vassals...

...but I guess I was wrong and it was actually Wisdom who needed to massively protect both sides of K74-84-94 in fear of having those 6-8 [BA] members wiping them out on both fronts... so much they didn't have a single spear left for the tribe which kept their flank covered all the time. :lol:

netjakdim

wait they get to count both sides of that corridor????
If that is the case I want to count the villages that we have in 92 and 74 Those are surrounded with 4 front lines each.

DeletedUser43243

<3 Susies.
Alexvanhalen(Wherever that "noob" oughta be) and I thank you for the support you'd gave us when we had needed it.
Hopefully we'll see you on W69?

Let me know when you get there....it will be a pleasure!
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

the idea that Shinra Xenta would turn his account sit over to Tao to do as they please with it seems a bit confusing to me.

Basically anything that helps to bring you down is fine with me.

I have been following your latest pathetic behaviour, it is quite amusing how low you sink at times in the name of playing a game.

Oiceboxvay getting caught abusing her powers, pity the mods didnt react to some of our reports a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Shinra! Welcome back to the PnP :)

Care to share more about inty with us? haha

killergoon=-

Well, I always thought it is [BA] having the longest frontline against the most active and desperate enemies (K55, K54, K62-63-64 [as time progressed]) -> MOJO, K73/74 (*2), K84 (*2), K94 (*2) -> Wisdom & vassals...

...but I guess I was wrong and it was actually Wisdom who needed to massively protect both sides of K74-84-94 in fear of having those 6-8 [BA] members wiping them out on both fronts... so much they didn't have a single spear left for the tribe which kept their flank covered all the time. :lol:

soon it will be wisdom crying "there are too many front lines" (if it hasnt happened?) but its going to be no excuse at all. they had over a year to take out the k84 94 coridoor from [BA] even after those players (men, shad, ivan, subarre etc) were vastly outnumber by 200 players with no support from other tribes such as [BA] as at the time there was a treaty. (i say 200 because at the time wisdom f, 100I f and Sabre f wern't reall warring anybody else). Soon it will be their time to demolish you.

How long will wisdom last? maybe we should set up a small gambling joint up :D

DeletedUser43243

Hey this is MOJO's thread....no discussing Wisdom or anyone else here pls!

MOJO rocks! :icon_rolleyes: