The End of NUKE

DeletedUser74958

It is with great sadness that we made the decision to disband the tribe.

NUKE was put together by Alientuga, recruiting old friends from W8 NUKE and new friends from W36 NUKE/WUKE. The original group had a few things in common. Great coordination, teamwork, and a desire to see each other succeed. We always treated each other with respect and did our best to stay humble on the external forums. This, along with some fantastic leadership, tacticians, and "diplomanipulation", we systematically controlled our corner of the world and earned our rightful place among the top tribes.

NUKE never lost it's fighting spirit, but during the HATE massacre, we lost a number of original, core members. One of our dukes, our war planner, our dedicated account sitter, and a few of our top fighters/motivators/council members... all within a short time frame. New account owners were found, mostly old friends, but not all had the passion that one gets from growing a tribe from the ground up to being one of the most powerful in the world.

I FIRMLY believe, that if we had the team we had shortly before the HATE war, and went up against Axte, things would have been much different, even with being outnumbered. The core players that left had a long history of fighting successful wars against foes much larger than them. No disrespect meant to Axte or those who carried on NUKE to the end... that's just how much I believe in the team that we had at that time.

I am joining many of my old friends in retirement from the game. The camaraderie we shared was what made the game special. Whether it be backtiming a village's troops in the beginning weeks for a tribemate under duress, sitting a tribemate who just lost a family member, or staying up all night to snipe 45 trains, we were always successful by being there for each other. Good luck to the former NUKErs in fighting for the rest of the world... and specific congratulations to Conspikuous on the birth of his daughter. Her birth may actually be the reason Axte wins this world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nuke was fail in this war, but Army soon will see this and will sayed - when we are taking only inactive player villages lol....

DeletedUser

Goodbye NUKE... going out with a bang!
[spoil]
PaperBang.jpg
nuke-disarm-now-2.jpg
nuke.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It's always a sad thing to hit the delete button when you have put your heart and soul into something, even a game.

Best of luck to you on other worlds.

DeletedUser

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

It's always a sad thing to hit the delete button when you have put your heart and soul into something, even a game.

Best of luck to you on other worlds.

Couldn't have said it better myself, that heart and soul will do well on another world and another time, looking forward to seeing what ex-NUKE players will do elsewhere.

DeletedUser92806

Cheers! Have fun next time, sooner is better. I hope You win then.

DeletedUser91782

You dun wanna know :p I know most people hate me on this forum ;P

DeletedUser

You dun wanna know :p I know most people hate me on this forum ;P

me for example.:lol:

oh and goodbye nuke. tribes relying so much on one man wisdom. always end up like you noobz.

after consp leaving. you guys were nothing but a waste of space.