The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

MichielK

Once upon a time in a land far, far away, there was a tribe called Sunny. This peaceful tribe was viciously attacked by a much larger opponent called LSHRV.

Now, we all know what normally happens when a top tribe attacks a rim tribe.

dog_eating_cat.jpg

While other tribes in this position would crumble quickly, Sunny chose a different approach.

cat-dog-fight.jpg

Despite all of LSHRV's best efforts, they could not break the resistance of Sunny. Eventually, they chose a different approach:

LSHRV: We may have spent the last year making your lives miserable, but we're desperate...could you come over and save our asses?

catdogfriend.jpg

Sunny: You are our mortal enemies! We're beating you! Why would we give up our proud independent tribe that we've fought so hard for?

LSHRV: Umm...you'll get bigger accounts?

funny-pictures-cat-brings-you-a-bribe1.jpg

LSHRV & Sunny: Lets turn the tide and start the year off right!

lolcat.jpg

And there you have it. All these months of fighting, and in the end all it took to make Sunny disappear was offering them a few bigger accounts. I'll admit that I was among those fooled into thinking Sunny had a spine...oh well, can't always be right ;-)

As for C²'s official response:

funny-pictures-cat-waits-for-mouse-to-get-fat.jpg

Welcome to the war!

DeletedUser

And there you have it. All these months of fighting, and in the end all it took to make Sunny disappear was offering them a few bigger accounts. I'll admit that I was among those fooled into thinking Sunny had a spine...oh well, can't always be right ;-)

As for C²'s official response:

funny-pictures-cat-waits-for-mouse-to-get-fat.jpg

Welcome to the war!

Me thinks i need some :swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:!!!!!

DeletedUser

I thought you were meant to be one of the grown up ones that always wanted to know the full details on everything before you jumped right into saying things. I was obviously wrong :icon_rolleyes:

If you destroyed LSHRV where would you turn next? I think we all know where. We had no choice. Be destroyed by C2 or merge into LSHRV and put in a great fight against C2 and possibly win. The tide of the war has changed. LSHRV now has all its defense to defend with and Sunny's. Instead of having some on our borders and some at yours.

BRING IT ON! :icon_twisted:

MichielK

Me thinks i need some :swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:!!!!!

You're supposed to donate all your :swordsman: to the older LSHRV members once you make the move, didn't anyone tell you? :lol:

DeletedUser

Surely going to war with a rank 1 tribe gives us a spine? Also you have nno idea about the termswe discussed about the merge. Neither do i but Never mind eh :p

DeletedUser

Surely going to war with a rank 1 tribe gives us a spine? Also you have nno idea about the termswe discussed about the merge. Neither do i but Never mind eh :p

I do though, and it wasnt so that we could get bigger accounts.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say two things to this. First:

Top 5 most likely merges

1. Dust and Coal
2. Dust and LSHRV (you heard it here first)
3. Plight and Ni
4. Plight and MK
5. Plight and ATE

Yep, saw this coming all the way back in the middle of November.

Second, Ende is now going to be part of the W16 Megatribe he so viciously protested against. I think that speaks for itself.

In conclusion, :axemen::axemen::axemen:.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say two things to this. First:

Yep, saw this coming all the way back in the middle of November.

Second, Ende is now going to be part of the W16 Megatribe he so viciously protested against. I think that speaks for itself.

In conclusion, :axemen::axemen::axemen:.

:lol:

Not been anywhere near a megatribe since C2 declared on LSHRV :icon_confused:

But good guess

MichielK

If you destroyed LSHRV where would you turn next? I think we all know where. We had no choice.

Sure you did. We're not in the habit of taking out people with the right skills and (more importantly) the right personality...people who are willing to fight a bigger opponent for the honor of their tribe.

You had all the choices in the world, and picked the wrong one.

As for details: I quoted from the merger mail, didn't I? :icon_wink:

The tide of the war has changed. LSHRV now has all its defense to defend with and Sunny's. Instead of having some on our borders and some at yours.

No, it hasn't. Sure, maybe there'll be a few less inactives and a bit more support, but who cares? That's not going to make up for the lack of organisation, or the people we chased off already...it just increases our entertainment :icon_biggrin:

BRING IT ON! :icon_twisted:

Oh, we already have :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh dear. :icon_redface: This is not a great start... I have to say I was particularly disappointed when the merge was announced because I thought that our council (excluding Ende, as he was brilliant in getting the right things in this merge) had balls. I feel that we should have continued the way we were going as I was having some fun with LSHRV :icon_cool: but it seems my fun must stop and I must get to the frontline again. Well, I look forward to fighting against you guys and increasing my pathetic OD score. See y'all around.

DeletedUser82072

Heehaw.. I always laugh at the people who post here who think they know everything. I am not one to go around bashing anyone but I will say this about sunny they may have been a rim tribe but they have been fighting against the odds for a long long time and have survived. By our two tribes merging as one it by no means they gave up or quit.

We both agreed that the fighting between us was long over due to stop. Now we can focus our war efforts on one front and I must admit I am looking forward to our success in the war against C2. So all I really have to say to everyone in W16 id get ready the fireworks display is about to start. :)

DeletedUser

im not one to post in these forums often, only when i see nessasary....

i was all for the lshrv merge and even debated for both sides in our hidden forums. CBK is a fantastic player and someone whom i look up to in this game, i was 100% agreing with the merge, LSHRV came to us and asked us to merge, keeping our pride is important to us but i think we lost some of it by accepting the merge, i diddnt think this untill a few hours ago and now im not sure about the merge.

the guys in hrv are just like me and you, they can have a laugh and get annoyed whe i spam due to my love of getting stonned and then getting out of control, we are a community with our ups and downs and its been great talking to them but now im going to re-create the debate but this time for both tribes to see and argue why its right. i have no doubt that c² will declare on us soon after eating LSHRV and i wont beleive them if they say they wont, hrv were your freinds, look how you treated them! i love Dust and now ive lost it, its gone and i want it back!

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in a land far, far away, there was a tribe called Sunny. This peaceful tribe was viciously attacked by a much larger opponent called LSHRV.

Speakinag about vicious attacks...aren t you guys from C2?-poster tribe for vicious attacks...

You said it yourself, many times-this is a game, everyone wants to win, to be the last tribe standing. You, Sunny, us...
Frederick II of Prussia was a military genious, even though he wasn t stronger then all of his opponents, he faught them separately and thus managed to keep them at bay. You are deprived of this tactic, say what ever you want about Sunny now, but we all know how much room would there be in C2 for them if you had beaten us and came knocking at their door.
Your chances for being ''the last tribe standing'' have now severely decreased, eventhough you won t admit it... i could name the reasons, but we all know them

DeletedUser

Speakinag about vicious attacks...aren t you guys from C2?-poster tribe for vicious attacks...

You said it yourself, many times-this is a game, everyone wants to win, to be the last tribe standing. You, Sunny, us...
Frederick II of Prussia was a military genious, even though he wasn t stronger then all of his opponents, he faught them separately and thus managed to keep them at bay. You are deprived of this tactic, say what ever you want about Sunny now, but we all know how much room would there be in C2 for them if you had beaten us and came knocking at their door.
Your chances for being ''the last tribe standing'' have now severely decreased, eventhough you won t admit it... i could name the reasons, but we all know them

Very strange to have LSHRV standing up for us.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with that. We all know whatever you say that you want to be the last tribe standing. And that means destroying Sunny. You will not come to admit it, but everyone knows you would have.

DeletedUser

Is LSHRV going to change its name to reflect the tribute to Suncraft? Or does that not really matter anymore?

DeletedUser

Is LSHRV going to change its name to reflect the tribute to Suncraft? Or does that not really matter anymore?

a cheap shot. but I barelly noticed it, because were used to it by now :icon_wink: