The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

DeletedUser

That is quite nicely said.I do believe the LS/HRV vs DUST conflict was indeed intended as a war, wether it actually ever became one is up for debate.

The various opinions of different HRV members are a matter of personal perception in to what kind of conflict it really became. Even if inconsistent with each other non of them are neccesarily wrong, its just what makes us human.

So do you believe that what happened between C² Vs CND is actually intended as a war. Or just prefer going along with some individual Perception. ^.^

rascal-the-cat

No offense orel, but every single CND player i've spoken with did not consider CND-C2 a war. Maybe in the eyes of C2 it was ?

I seldom feel the need to post on here but I'm intrigued who these CND players are/were who did not consider CND v C2 as a war?

Both sides were always happy to call it a 'border skirmish' on here but anyone who followed the stats will have seen some pretty impressive ODD and ODA figures on both sides. It certainly was a war but with far too small a frontline to ever be anything other than very attritional once those frontline villages were stacked. It was remarkably tedious as wars go. :p

C2 v LSHRV is much more fun! :D

DeletedUser78416

Im inclined to start punching myself in the face right about now...ugh!

Some are getting it, others are inflamed with hard headedness.

If war can be agreed upon as an entire tribal effort against members of another tribe, and vice versa, then HRV was not at war with Dust. We had them marked as enemies and one of our tribal goals was to noble them at will, not as a combined effort as a whole unit. How many times must I say we were pretty inactive then and now...we couldnt have had an entire tribal effort if we wanted to.

We put together one small op against alexhol, but due to a somewhat inactive nature of that op, we didn't pursue any further ops...plus the C² thing kicked off shortly after, so...

Us warring Dust is like saying C² was warring BFL. Now, can we agree to put this dead horse to rest...

I am in the friggin tribe, I know whether or not we were putting our full effort against them, we weren't, end of story.

To el cihad...I know what I say may come off that way, but I intend no disrespect, just calling it like it is from experiences some of our members have had with some former Dust members. As you know I was 1000% against the merger, but I told you guys I was willing to teach and guide. No one has stepped up with any tribal questions, etc. Not that I am a master or anything, but alot of the younger former Dust players need to start with the basics and learn how to play a little more effectively and efficiently

Sethra...what Zvone said was taken out of context. Of course we had support on the Dust front...the LS front was made up of three friggin players...they were all supporting themselves Im sure...so with them, making the entire front...yes they were affected by having their support elsewhere at the time of declaration.

Look at the maps, norym spreads across how many K's?

Anyways, I know these forums are dead, but must every post be about something former HRV was NOT doing?

Kreamer

Read the bold to yourselves, and know why I laughed. Sunny fought a tribe 3x their size for 10 months without losing, and some would say that the tribe they fought was also "3x as skilled"...so a real war isn't qualified as that?

Dont feel like reading other posts after this cause im lazy but i meant to expand more on that statement. We were at war with dust. Made good progress at the start. Then the C2 war started and everyone pulled support from dust lines and stacked C2 lines. we stopped attacking and defending that front for a while. every once in a while we might noble a village just for giggles but nothing really to be considered a war effort. Dust never really took much of any offensive against us at all. They didnt "fight a tribe 3x their size for 10 months without losing". They just got declared on, lost some then just became neighbors that were technically at war just with no attacks while we were busy with C2. I dont mean to offend anyone by saying that because yes there were a few people that were fighting but nothing like the war we are in now. Now thats all behind us and the best of both tribes have formed together to make one better force. And now those in sunny who never got to fight us in our own tribes get a chance at experiencing a really interesting war.

DeletedUser78416

Thanks so much for clearing that up, guys :icon_rolleyes:

Kreamer was referring to when ~LS~ was at war, which I dont believe was a full tribal effort as well.

War in that sense, and I am just guessing, because nothing else was going on at the moment in their former tribe (~LS~) was easier to say rather than calling it casual expansion. Nobody does that and tells, they just do it.

At a very, VERY bare minimum, I would even let you get away with saying we were at war with Dust simply because we had them marked as enemies (we being LSHRV and HRV) and a few of our members were actively and semi actively and then sporadically nobling a few of their members.

I think now you are taking what is said out of context just to get me going...I know your tricks, sneaky man.

It's been said enough, Im tired of defending that statement. Call it what you will.

MichielK

What I'm trying to do is get a straight answer from someone who speaks for the entire tribe (sneaky, I know :icon_rolleyes:).

Axl called it a war in the past, but you seem adamant that it isn't. Since you're both in the tribal leadership as far as I know, it's impossible for anyone to determine what the real opinion of your tribe is.

All this flip-flopping may give you a few nice ways to score quick propaganda points, but it's hardly the sign of a tribe that's well coordinated and strongly led.

DeletedUser78416

What I'm trying to do is get a straight answer from someone who speaks for the entire tribe (sneaky, I know :icon_rolleyes:).

Well, I dont speak for the entire tribe, but I know a war when I see one. Axl did say we were at war with Dust, but left it at that. If C² or Dust wants to call a few players fighting a few other players a war, whateva!

Axl called it a war in the past, but you seem adamant that it isn't. Since you're both in the tribal leadership as far as I know, it's impossible for anyone to determine what the real opinion of your tribe is.

I am not in any tribal leadership, I am just a joe blow.

All this flip-flopping may give you a few nice ways to score quick propaganda points, but it's hardly the sign of a tribe that's well coordinated and strongly led.

I'm not trying to score any PnP points, Im just chiming in with my much unwanted 2 cents when someone says something that isn't true.

I 100% agree that others have said it was a war...and I 100% agree they are mistaken. That or once again, different definitions for what a war truly is.

Bolded

DeletedUser

Gammy, I am going to put this very nicely. Shut up...

Why are you continuing to slander Sunny/Dust? :icon_evil:

Here, try this. Click on the tribe button in the corner, then go to diplomacy, you will then see that Sunny is LISTED AS ALLYS!!!! Get that through your head!!!

Yes there are young players in Sunny, but I know them and they are very good players. They may be immature at times but they like to have fun. Who dosen't? I personally would rather play with fun, young players, than some old guys that never talk. And not every one in Sunny is immature I know at least 10 players in Sunny that are not immature even though they still crack jokes, which is something everyone should do instead of just sitting on the computer moping. :icon_cry:

Anyway, we did fight a real war, a very real war, and don't deny it. After all, you guys were the ones who came to us for a ceasefire ;)

So you must of thought that our support could help and that we were a threat to you :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here, try this. Click on the tribe button in the corner, then go to diplomacy, you will then see that Sunny is LISTED AS ALLYS!!!! Get that through your head!!!

Yes there are young players in Sunny, but I know them and they are very good players. They may be immature at times but they like to have fun. Who dosen't? I personally would rather play with fun, young players, than some old guys that never talk. And not every one in Sunny is immature I know at least 10 players in Sunny that are not immature even though they still crack jokes, which is something everyone should do instead of just sitting on the computer moping. :icon_cry:

Anyway, we did fight a real war, a very real war, and don't deny it. After all, you guys were the ones who came to us for a ceasefire ;)

So you must of thought that our support could help and that we were a threat to you :icon_cool:

Go kingdom i totally agree!

DeletedUser

Dude :icon_eek:

They may be immature at times but they like to have fun.

There is a big difference between having fun and being immature.

And not every one in Sunny is immature I know at least 10 players in Sunny that are not immature

You have 49 members... for simplicity lets say you have 50. so 4/5 players in Sunny are immature huh? Thats pretty pathetic in all fairness. :icon_sad:

instead of just sitting on the computer moping. :icon_cry:

Unless you can visually see Gammy you can't actually state that he's crying at his pc. Right?

Nowai. Well maybe yes to part A but part B there about the threat. Complete Bullshit imo.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Sunny
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV LSHRVa
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 370
Difference: 172

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,871,674
Side 2: 3,488,540
Difference: 1,616,866

image.php
[/spoil]

I see a big threat there. :icon_rolleyes:

MichielK

In all fairness, the "forever" stats are not representative for the later stages of the war. In the month before the merger happened, the stats show pretty much a tie.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/11/2009 00:00:00 to 11/12/2009 00:00:00

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 58
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 520,825
Side 2: 539,079
Difference: 18,254

image.php

[/SPOIL]

Given these numbers, it's not unfair to say LSHRV felt threatened at the time when the ceasefire/alliance/merger took place. I imagine the morale inside Sunny was sky-high at that time, their members were having fun, and they were achieving something to be proud of. LSHRV...not so much.

Besides, as Kingdom said: LSHRV came to Sunny, not the other way round.

DeletedUser

In all fairness, the "forever" stats are not representative for the later stages of the war. In the month before the merger happened, the stats show pretty much a tie.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/11/2009 00:00:00 to 11/12/2009 00:00:00

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 58
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 520,825
Side 2: 539,079
Difference: 18,254

image.php

[/SPOIL]

Given these numbers, it's not unfair to say LSHRV felt threatened at the time when the ceasefire/alliance/merger took place. I imagine the morale inside Sunny was sky-high at that time, their members were having fun, and they were achieving something to be proud of. LSHRV...not so much.

Besides, as Kingdom said: LSHRV came to Sunny, not the other way round.

But in the later stages of the war, an annoying tribe named c2 decided to turn up uninvited in the dust/sunny frontliners back garden :). In the last few weeks of the war, all my nukes were sent to deal with you guys.

But in fairness to dust/sunny they did start to give us problems (fast growing problems) during the end, though they could have done more throughout the war, and so could we.

DeletedUser78416

But in the later stages of the war, an annoying tribe named c2 decided to turn up uninvited in the dust/sunny frontliners back garden :). In the last few weeks of the war, all my nukes were sent to deal with you guys.

But in fairness to dust/sunny they did start to give us problems (fast growing problems) during the end, though they could have done more throughout the war, and so could we.

You had to say war didn't joo!?

See, all my hard work to convince everyone it wasn't a war was just ruined...

:icon_cool:

Wow, we really suck, we only took 300 villages from them in almost a year...

I've taken a little over 200 villages by myself in a little over 4 months, and have not nobled anything in a few weeks at least.

Was I at war with barbs and the noob players I helped clean up?

Hello...McFly...

:lol:

The only problem Dust ever gave me was there were sooooo many vills to choose from...I was like a lion trying to hunt down a single Zebra...focusing on its distinct stripe pattern, but when it runs amongst other zebras it confuses me and I have to give up the chase.

We were so ready, the few of us who were willing to make a rush against Dust to start turning up the heat and start raining down alot more nukes from long range, like Axl did.

Just when things got rebuilt from attacking Alexhol, here comes the party poopers...

DeletedUser

You had to say war didn't joo!?

See, all my hard work to convince everyone it wasn't a war was just ruined...

:icon_cool:

Well i was at war with them for nearly my entire time in world 16, so i was at war with them. But the tribe... (lets not go down that road again :p

In defense of dust/sunny we did fail in our Op on alexhol, they did defend him well. Though yes 300 vills in nearly a year wasn't good, i suppose it shows our attitude to the whole thing.

I wonder what would have happend if we did put more effort into it, im sure Dust/sunny would have too the stats would look alot different.

DeletedUser

Y

Was I at war with barbs and the noob players I helped clean up?

The only problem Dust ever gave me was there were sooooo many vills to choose from...I was like a lion trying to hunt down a single Zebra...focusing on its distinct stripe pattern, but when it runs amongst other zebras it confuses me and I have to give up the chase.

It must be great to have you as an ally. I mean.. c'mon.. they are your ally and all you do is downgrade them at each of your posts.

DeletedUser78416

Well i was at war with them for nearly my entire time in world 16, so i was at war with them. But the tribe... (lets not go down that road again :p

In defense of dust/sunny we did fail in our Op on alexhol, they did defend him well. Though yes 300 vills in nearly a year wasn't good, i suppose it shows our attitude to the whole thing.

I wonder what would have happend if we did put more effort into it, im sure Dust/sunny would have too the stats would look alot different.

You just basically explained my point...some of us were attacking them with a certain degree of continuity, such as yourself and Sezz88...and wasnt it lula that was constantly clearing ende or was it sezz? Anyway, yes, if the entire tribe (whomever was active enough at least) were to focus efforts on Dust, it would have been war like.

I just wish maybe C² could have waited 6 more months before declaring on us, we might of been able to put more effort into taking Dust as a whole and had more vills to defend with.

DeletedUser78416

It must be great to have you as an ally. I mean.. c'mon.. they are your ally and all you do is downgrade them at each of your posts.

But it's even greater to know that you know what we know, and you dismiss what we both know to make me look like a jerk.

C² was our allies for a long time, did I ever say anything bad about them?

I rest my case.

Go back to your holding cell, you are in contempt.

DeletedUser

I just wish maybe C² could have waited 6 more months before declaring on us, we might of been able to put more effort into taking Dust as a whole and had more vills to defend with.

Maybe, but we had more than enough time to deal a decisive blow to dust/sunny and we didn't. Though with both parties of the conflict, we both didn't really need to put a great deal of effort into as neither side showed any side of being a real threat. I think thats how i would sum it up.