The end of the roads

DeletedUser113789

Firstly, nonetheless, playing on the w71 was enjoyable for me. I hadn't played since w14, so enjoyed here and got good friends.

Let me summarize my w71 history:

* Ns was a good tribe, but lost with one little pitfall.
* When Ns was destroyed there was one option - to join Contra. Couldn't like Contra, that's why when the conditions weren't satisfactory , joined my Khan friends. With Khan we effected Contra's destroying as well.
* After Illuminati and Contra's falling down W2V was lucky and got stronger. Thus, they fought with Venus well.
* When we started war with RoyalE, situations went wrong. Shadow, legend and namaz left the game. Some our players couldn't be online because of their real life problems and this made Kül Tigin did all staff. I congratulate, Kül Tigin, he is a great player and manager. Really, he fought very well alone.
* Venus was high pointed but selfish and poor controlled tribe, after falling down as Ns, W2V stayed without rival. There was only one way to stop W2V, , Kullaniji good player and leader but his members many incative and CH's some members' wants about leaving because they are so afraid of W2V
In the end, it is known that W2V will win this world. I have battled with Contra and RoyalE for a long time and i am very tired now. Therefore, new user need my account. When i was sick Gracie and Kul tekin took care of my acc, many thanks to Gracie and kul tekin. From now want to congratulate W2V and thanks to all players and friends that played with me.

:axemen::axemen:Turkmenbeyi(mustafa):axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

You seem like a solid player and if this is a quitting post, I believe it is, it's regretful we weren't able to meet on the battlefield.

DeletedUser113438

Another piece of traitor trash down, a couple more to go. You never really fought contra, you "fought" captain noble who was mayhem all along, all you did was exchange villages with him and eat our inactives. I am quite disappointed you are quitting, I wanted to see how you would go out as w2v nobled ever single one of your villages, whether you would disappear or make an excuse I was looking forward to it :(.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cut his freakin' head off!

[video=youtube;DBIg6FcSjy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBIg6FcSjy4[/video]

DeletedUser107718

Well fought Turk... you and I had many battles although it was mainly me on the offensive. :) GL in real life and nice going! Hope we will meet again.

kül tigin

Another piece of traitor trash down, a couple more to go. You never really fought contra, you "fought" captain noble who was mayhem all along, all you did was exchange villages with him and eat our inactives. I am quite disappointed you are quitting, I wanted to see how you would go out as w2v nobled ever single one of your villages, whether you would disappear or make an excuse I was looking forward to it :(.

Wondering why they went inactive tho, they were even claiming turkmens villages in the christmas break, no balls no bravery, dont you trust yourself that much. Madnesss may consume you..

I dont know more brave person than turkmenbeyi, how many of you would do that switch in that early stage of war? Look captain noble did it an diretly lost the fight which was expected. Show some respect, he could ve stayed in contra for ages and would ve raised villages by internals like mayhem did. But he gained his ground via war caps. And defended against more than 6 ops.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

RoFL he gained his ground through inactive accounts that were ex NS... Knowing Mayhem they were probably all spies/internals. CN didn't do anything, that account is a waste if space and has been since it joined Contra. Shit players on it with shit attitudes towards the game, that's all Mayhem and Duke will ever be.

Defending against ops is nothing when you have spies. You knew all the claims, you just said it.

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The guy was garbage. No one ever OP'd him, only Mystogan actually attacked him.

DeletedUser

36eddf4fa87837e667d29b2a2bdbf5a6
Well he had a higher ODD then any of the Ex-Contra players, apart from of course ngazpha. However as I understand he had a lot of external support, which turk did not get. So saying nobody OP'd him is pretty stupid, no offence :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well he had a higher ODD then any of the Ex-Contra players, apart from of course ngazpha. However as I understand he had a lot of external support, which turk did not get. So saying nobody OP'd him is pretty stupid, no offence :)
The only time he was actually "OP'd" was by RoyalE. My comment was only referring to Contra statistics.

You'd also be stupid if you think Ngaz received "a lot" more support than Turk did. Hey, let's all start talking about shit we're completely ignorant to, you'd fit right in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'd also be stupid if you think Ngaz received "a lot" more support than Turk did. Hey, let's all start talking about shit we're completely ignorant to, you'd fit right in.

That's such a lie. You don't get 90million ODD without tons of external support, you could say he sniped everything by himself or re-cap'd or whatever, but that doesn't get 90million ODD. The only thing to get that sort of ODD is serious stacking against tons of nukes.

It seems ever since you joined W2V you have had a lot more to say for yourself. :icon_rolleyes:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's such a lie. You don't get 90million ODD without tons of external support, you could say he sniped everything by himself or re-cap'd or whatever, but that doesn't get 90million ODD. The only thing to get that sort of ODD is serious stacking against tons of nukes.

It seems ever since you joined W2V you have had a lot more to say for yourself. :icon_rolleyes:
The guy had 150 villages of D in his villages at the beginning (enough D to barely "stack" 50 of his villages), after that, it was a difficult task to scrounge up anymore. A lot of Ngaz's quick support came from LordShadowRaven, who was close by and also under heavy fire; both of them worked very well together. As soon as I finished recruiting an ounce of defense, another full village of mine would die supporting Ngaz and the other half dozen people that would get OP'd simultaneously. Trust me, I know what the hell I'm talking about, and anyone in Contra would vouch for that, because they saw the struggle on a daily basis. He may have gained much more OD since joining W2V as well, but that's something I wouldn't be aware of since I quit a few days after leaving Contra.

Your last statement is null in value because of the above reasoning. Null in value, just like the shit you post. Carry on now, let's leave the talking to people that actually have a clue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107718

I was personally told by Mayhem. that they stacked against me many times while I attacked Turk... so yeah, he got support alright, even from those who were not in his tribe.

DeletedUser113789

Mayhem supported just my 4 villages but he took 7 villages from me. because he was afraid from contra. if he joined khan everything could have been different but it is too late.:)

DeletedUser107718

Yes and I was also told that you said that I was gifted your villages... that is not true either, why did you lie about that?

mar71n

Turkmen is a scum, traitor and probably worse player than captain that got nobled out very fast. Why? He entered contra to survive, left them when he learned that he is bordering traitorous snakez, who made it possible for him and his betraying friends prevailing shadow and namaz to survive. As soon as that cowardly weakling learned he will enter a true fight, he said he is quiting. I have more respect for a morning poop I flush away. Good bye and good riddence you traitorous, shameless coward!

Mysto, no hard feelings from my side. YOu got surrounded by traitors and had to chose by either being gang banged or enter a new tribe. You made a wrong decision, cause you didn't know that merger with w2v was planned, but you had little choice.

As for ngaz. Stop making fools of yourself by speaking bad about him. ODD up or down. Support or no support. Have you ever seen any player have 100 war caps while constantly having over 1k attacks for months? I haven't. I've met allot of good players, but what he did is an achievement I will never forget. My grandchildren will listen war stories about him. Comparison between turk's caps or ngaz's caps is a joke. Complete utter joke. One fought, the other hugged his traitors in contra and collected defensesless villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107718

Thanks m4r71n. I don't even feel bad for losing, atleast good people wins :). Now on to conquer w73 for me, hehehe...

DeletedUser92753

Long time no see guys. Its me, Lonely Soldier, the quitter or however I was branded after leaving the game.

I would just like to say, good riddance Turk, go away and stay away. You jumped from tribe to tribe, and after NS collapsed, you had a tribe with the other ex-NS guys. Had that core stayed together, you have a fighting chance considering Contra's attention was north. But instead you took the easy way out, begging me to get you an invite from Crim.

Since we worked together before, I thought I could trust you, so I referred you to the council and convinced them you were worth it. You repay that trust by leaving for Khan only when you know Contra is so surrounded, there was little we could do to you.

Yes, I suicided on your account. I knew it would most likely fail, but I had no choice. The attack break was going to wreck my account and I knew I would not be on enough once school started up again to properly defend your attacks. You probably would have beaten me one on one regardless, but lack of coplayer and RL wouldn't have helped my case. See, what really screwed my position is that, unlike you, I gave everything I had to Contra. I sent support so that the great players on the front could survive the wars. So I didn't have enough support to defend against a traitor like you in an area that was supposed to be secure backline.

What irks me is that you don't own up to your own cowardice. I didn't leave NS, NS left me. Mayhem burned it to the ground and left nothing but ashes. And since I liked Crim, I embraced my new role in Contra. I didn't join them while they were strong, then leave when they were weak, only to conveniently say "I never wanted to be there in the first place." If that's how you felt, you are a shameful player for joining in the first place.

Good day sir,

Jace/Lonely Soldier