The end of the world as we know it

DeletedUser

W14 is coming to an end....how does everyone feel, now that the end is actually in sight now?

stellro

I wonder if those who chose to play a war of attrition now feel satisfied to still remain 1 year after killing the world & if those in R.I.P. are happy to have excepted second best all along???

DeletedUser

ahh the world ain´t over yet, you can still be rimmed ;op

but really, it was about time.

but FEEL about the end?? no particular feeling,, it´s just ending.. didnt even get to vote, as I was on vacation *L*

DeletedUser

took em long enough to confirm the end lol ,grats to all who remained here that long

DeletedUser

Here till the end.. Couldnt it last a bit longer I was starting to grow again

DeletedUser

So, the world ends in 5 hours (or 29 hours. Not sure exactly when the deadline is.)

It's been great playing with everyone hee, and with many who aren't here anymore.

Congrats to FOE & RIP for winning the world. Congrats to everyone else who made 'em work for it.

- Raven J.

DeletedUser

Raven you should be in TheFOE....idk who is the best defender in this world....but hands down it comes down to 3 players. East36, yourself, and Forklift.

On a side note...fork we have never talked...but ive been watching you since like 2 yrs ago....you should be here in TheFOE too....eagles could not rim you. I will always remember that lol

stellro

Well done to all those that remained and congrats to all within Foe

DeletedUser

Congrads to FOE/RIP coallition for winning w14.
Respects to all players I faced on tne battlefield, no matter their skill, as they made this game fun. :)

DeletedUser

Even if i was out since GOH has fallen, idk if anything major happened since then. Man i'm getting hit by heavy nostalgia:lol: Congrats to the winners!

DeletedUser

*crawls back to see the finish of W14*

Congratulations Drew (assuming you still lead TheFOE), did think that when TheFOE first emerged, they were a great contender for the title of Winner of W14. :)

Hi again to all those who remember my unworthy self. :p

Glad to see so many familiar faces still around. Spam me on skype sometime!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was nothing in there before I left, but there are like a lot of great memories ......
Where is my Lady B?

ishkintar

Woah, congrats to everyone who made it. This world is exceptional, it is a mix of bunch of crazy people!

will never forget W14!

This is where we fight, this is where they die.. ;P

DeletedUser

Woah, congrats to everyone who made it. This world is exceptional, it is a mix of bunch of crazy people!

will never forget W14!

This is where we fight, this is where they die.. ;P

Word. We had our years of fight, but you should see the noobs who play the new worlds. They all act like 15 year old maniacs. They just farm 24/7, never attack a bigger player, don't care if any mate gets killed and betray their friends so easily. I remember that w14 was slowly changing....you had to plan it well if you wanted to start a war or convince someone to come to your side, plus a few players jumped on the other side ONLY when their tribe lost. Now i play w57 and the map is changing daily =))...new top5 tribes almost everyday.

RIP W14!

arabela

Word. We had our years of fight, but you should see the noobs who play the new worlds. They all act like 15 year old maniacs. They just farm 24/7, never attack a bigger player, don't care if any mate gets killed and betray their friends so easily. I remember that w14 was slowly changing....you had to plan it well if you wanted to start a war or convince someone to come to your side, plus a few players jumped on the other side ONLY when their tribe lost. Now i play w57 and the map is changing daily =))...new top5 tribes almost everyday.

RIP W14!

Very well said johny-bravo. I had same feeling when i started other worlds after w14. And when co-playing started to be "a must" to remain in the top, the game wasn't the same at all...

Thank you w14. You offered me the great satisfactions in this game. I have known two feelings in this world : losing and winning. All i did was with passion for the game and love for my mates and friends. I don't know really if i had enemys, all enemys became friends until the end, even i lost or they lost. I learned a lot and all worlds after this were easier to play. In my opinion this was the most agressive world i played. I am sorry i am not one of the players who played until the end, and i envy you guys ;)

Good Bye w14 .... you were my fav :*

DeletedUser

I remember my days in this world. (Sobs) brings tears to my eyes.