The end of the world.....

DeletedUser

Once again great minds were at work…………….

crackpotology-pinky-brain.jpg

There we were, mulling over the success of one tribe on W12.…thinking about how to achieve this on W15.

Then we had a “light bulb” moment…

1330409-Man-has-%2527light-bulb%2527-moment.gif

The way to end the world was world domination…so we looked into it and found the book to get us there.

1349408104_05adc6cb19.jpg

So who are these nations to be destroyed for………….we looked in the bar……

1996-09-26.gif

But found no one who wanted us. Still we had the voices talking to us….pushing us on to create more WAR….

War+Cat.jpg

We were torn on what to do…which button to press..

angel-devil.jpg

And then a gift occurred….a chance to start something from something small…..

aken271l.jpg

The plans of an ally to merge with an enemy and attack us was nearly as bad as spilling a pint in the bar!
Suddenly we had a purpose, a mission, plans were made…….

thinking-cat-is-thinking.jpg

Exile and DA must be destroyed………this was the end game, this one war would and could end the world…..

So its time to say goodbye, farewell and so long to the AXE and Exile alliance.

128719592756904938.jpg

A new alliance was made…forces were joined - yes mergers were made!

129085238344242273.jpg

A new era can now begin…the final battle commences….

funny-pictures-basement-cat-vs-ceiling-cat.jpg

AXE has declared on Exile and DA!

seth89

AXE has declared on Exile and DA!

Read up on your history boy, before declearing! :icon_rolleyes:

AXE is already at war with DA (2009,May 15th). So stop declearing on us.... AGAIN. :icon_sad:

I think this is the 4th or 5th Decleration on us.
Now something is telling me that you Hate us. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Read up on your history boy, before declearing! :icon_rolleyes:

AXE is already at war with DA (2009,May 15th). So stop declearing on us.... AGAIN. :icon_sad:

I think this is the 4th or 5th Decleration on us.
Now something is telling me that you Hate us. :(

Ah but this is the final declaration, I also think its the best one (slightly biased though).

DeletedUser

I keep telling you we are all going to delete! It's just taking some of us longer than others :p

DeletedUser

it's a pity that this will be the last funny declaration that Im going to see...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

it's a pity that this will be the last funny declaration that Im going to see...:icon_cry:

I actually think its good to see the final decleration. Soon people will be settled in for the final ride and we wont have to deal with any of the petty, hypocritical and pathetic comments like this:

For clarification, these were posted on the DA/!WAR! forum ig

DA - Awarzone on 09.10.2010 at 17:57 Quote
So u guys finally ready to go to war with AXE again and invite some of the active Exile from the north. Make it a DA+WAR vs AXE for the end of the world?

Or you up for the merge the world to death option like AXE... no tribe loyalty just take the large players and hope you can win by points?

DA - Awarzone today at 04:29 Quote
Well the way I see it you guys got 2 options ;-) buckle down and live up to your tribe name... or run to AXE and help end the world through merging and try and make TWATS rise again... *cough* I mean TATS... cuz it was such a great idea the first time.

So what's it gone be?

I wonder if Awarzone realises that his tribe is made up of largely the very same players he describes, those that jump ship and have no loayalty.
It sounds like someone is getting a little desperate and is resorting to fail emotional blackmail.

And if TATs was so fail, why are you trying to stop it from being 'created again' (not that it is), if its so fail, let it be and im sure you'll be able to win. You hypocritical fool.

Ive lost my touch, im sure im meant to be flaming Jaffe and Axe in here somewhere :S

seth89

For clarification, these were posted on the DA/!WAR! forum ig

Oh Yes. We all know that AXE has spies within WAR.
Shame really. Because you can't attually see all the post's I am saying about you personally Mr.Profit, I mean Mr. Prophet. :lol:

ohh exciting!!
Please make sure it is funny and full of pussy pic's!!

It will be. There will be Dragon's and Dinosaur's that go Rawwwwr. And then will show teh invasion of the barb's from the east. :3

DeletedUser

Oh Yes. We all know that AXE has spies within WAR.
Shame really. Because you can't attually see all the post's I am saying about you personally Mr.Profit, I mean Mr. Prophet. :lol:

I certainly wouldnt consider myself a spy, its more I consider Awarzones attempts to 'appeal to reason' laughable :icon_rolleyes:

Most of !WAR! know who I am. Not to mention the inactive accounts sitting in !WAR! who are being sat by now-Axe members :lol:
Also I think your confused, !WAR! doesnt have spies, as theres nothing from !WAR! being posted. You guys have spies :icon_razz:

Edit:
some more funny posts:
DA - Awarzone today at 10:57 Quote
Also for those of you w/o baron + privilege who are loyal to cain/WAR you have a few members being sat right now cain is trying to get back. Until he gives the all clear... act as if you have spys in your internal forms.

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

Also I think your confused, !WAR! doesnt have spies, as theres nothing from !WAR! being posted. You guys have spies :icon_razz:

If that is so then you would be able to pull something up that is on our forum's.... Say like... General chat perhap's.?
Or can't you do that. Is it too hard.... Or the fact that you don't have spy's within our nice cosy little domain.

Ouh. And Stat's.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, Exile.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 51
Difference: 92

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,409,900
Side 2: 501,733
Difference: 908,167

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

at this stage of the game do we really need spys?????? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I know its not part of the dec, but it gives a more accurate feel for things, considering we now have common enemies and all :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!, AXE
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, Exile.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 56
Difference: 177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,180,488