The end of the world.....

DeletedUser

Me lol's at seth89 failing to remember how DA recruited their way to nr 1.
Me lol's at seth89 who don't seem to remember DA couldn't win against the "old" AXE who only had a handful active members. :)

There isn't a Tribe here that hasn't mad it this far without merging. But unlike most Tribes DA haven't merged due to being on the ropes. I remember my first love 'GODLY' :) I always said since day one DA needed to be a targeted, slow dense growth worried me. I thought it would be impossible to break them down, nothing seems to have changed. So TBH, whatever people think, never moan about Tribe ethos that was set out from day one and stuck to.

How you define being on the ropes is another matter. I always salute the players that have honestly made it this far and merging is part of the game even you guys have done it, AXE has tried to be the new TATS, badged as an aggresive Tribe with DAD at the helm. Now the way I see it was DAD had three mergers on the cards, the main two were tH and AXE. AXE hold the center and DAD council could take them over. After this the movement was towards tH was always on the cards and a great master stroke TBH, DAD got both tribe to merge with them :) We all knew the tapping rumours of Exile active players and the rumors of !WAR! running down so you could also get those active players, so never talk to me about merging back to the top. I have seen AXE do that in every form.

Come Ali, I wait your reply :) Sil

DeletedUser

Me lol's at seth89 failing to remember how DA recruited their way to nr 1.
Me lol's at seth89 who don't seem to remember DA couldn't win against the "old" AXE who only had a handful active members. :)

Here you go sueco. Saying one couldn't win against another tribe in a war is pretty much the same thing as losing.

And when you talk of the new guy are you referring to me? I've played this world for two years under the username nicestash and I was active in the forums for quite a while until I stopped about a month and a half ago.

DeletedUser

DA actually remind me of this:

turtles-in-fridge.jpg

You waring history is so rubbish, its turned to a joke that DA members themselves are happy to play along with.

Axe was being gangbanged by NL and Evil families and still DA couldnt do anything. Axe became largely inactive, with an incompetent duke, and still you couldnt do anything.

Sure, you sat their in your little shells and secured your corner. Now the world is ending and you have nothing but your little corner.
And once other players are rounded out, it wont really be all that hard to destroy that little corner of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here you go sueco. Saying one couldn't win against another tribe in a war is pretty much the same thing as losing.

No it's not.

And when you talk of the new guy are you referring to me? I've played this world for two years under the username nicestash and I was active in the forums for quite a while until I stopped about a month and a half ago.

Don't got a clue what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

There isn't a Tribe here that hasn't mad it this far without merging. But unlike most Tribes DA haven't merged due to being on the ropes. I remember my first love 'GODLY' :) I always said since day one DA needed to be a targeted, slow dense growth worried me. I thought it would be impossible to break them down, nothing seems to have changed. So TBH, whatever people think, never moan about Tribe ethos that was set out from day one and stuck to.

How you define being on the ropes is another matter. I always salute the players that have honestly made it this far and merging is part of the game even you guys have done it, AXE has tried to be the new TATS, badged as an aggresive Tribe with DAD at the helm. Now the way I see it was DAD had three mergers on the cards, the main two were tH and AXE. AXE hold the center and DAD council could take them over. After this the movement was towards tH was always on the cards and a great master stroke TBH, DAD got both tribe to merge with them :) We all knew the tapping rumours of Exile active players and the rumors of !WAR! running down so you could also get those active players, so never talk to me about merging back to the top. I have seen AXE do that in every form.

Hey buddy. Not sure what you want me to answer. My first post were an answer to seth89 who were going on about our mergers. Just wanted to show how DA came to the top in a not to much different way.
Us merging back to the top? True we did but that was a result of us making sure to be an active, strong tribe again. As pointed out AXE were pretty much inactive before.

DeletedUser

I think he was banned.......the new guy..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theprohet-that little corner it actually a solid block of DA. We now have the potential to hit Axe while only having to protect a small boundry. With all the inactives in the east, it's very easy for us to relocate to a location that allows us to fight you close range as well as long range.

And sueco-not winning and losing are very much the same.

I looked up the antonym of winning, and guess what?-it's losing! Here's the link so you can look at it too: http://www.synonym.com/antonym/winning/

DeletedUser

AXE trying to be the new TATS? Rubbish!! AXE is AXE - big and brash and out to conquer all!!

DAD actually had four mergers on the cards - Exile (not flexible in their demands), tH and AXE (only merge into them) and !WAR! (create peace with Exile and then gang bang DA).

I tell you this so you can fill in the gaps of your knowledge.

DAD had grand plans that we could not do alone. So we merge into AXE and the leaderships and ethos of the two tribes is combined. AXE take on tH - closing the gap on the north (an inactive DA watch and do nothing for their allies tH). Some !WAR! members (the active ones) join in against tH. tH recognise whats going on and tH merge into AXE and !WAR!.

Now I think the rest you know as its where we are now.

Either way it still spells the doom for two mainly inactive tribes (DA and !WAR!/Exile).

Still in the meantime - I am enjoying getting the incomings and also enjoying the new property I am acquiring! Thank you DA!! (oh and still have those K99 villages sitting there - thought you were getting organised :icon_rolleyes:).

DeletedUser

Theprohet-that little corner it actually a solid block of DA. We now have the potential to hit Axe while only having to protect a small boundry. With all the inactives in the east, it's very easy for us to relocate to a location that allows us to fight you close range as well as long range.

And sueco-not winning and losing are very much the same.

I looked up the antonym of winning, and guess what?-it's losing! Here's the link so you can look at it too: http://www.synonym.com/antonym/winning/

You have to try harder if you want to be a wise guy.

If you reach a dead-end, who is the winner then?

As there were no winner we don't need to use the antonym to that word. Sure if you want to put it in terms of who conquered the most villages there might be a winner, but I prefer to wait to nominate a winner till one of the tribes have finished the dirty work. :)

Krazymoefoe

Wow I see a bunch of strange people in AXE truely the end of this world eh ^^

DeletedUser48102

Da did not make it to the top with out playing nasty either!

I know that because we was kicking there as* in the bbb vs wow war!
Thats when they joined in with wanted an dmn an tried to remove all bbb players that would not merge with them. So now lets talk about merges an heavy recruiting some more!

DeletedUser

Hello everybody! Its old thoraxus (th0raxus, Thoraxus -?- forever) here..

Mmmmmmmm.... It feels good to post on w15 forums again :)

BACK TO TOPIC:
GO AXE ! :D

xannash

I think he was banned.......the new guy..

The 'new' guy was seraton (spelling?) he/she/it sent me a very unpleasant pm for calling he/she/it a moron. Lots of <3 to send my old friends, finish it off right AXE.

Lovin my new job and glad I don't have time to play this damn game anymore... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

oh wow, that Noob again.

See Xanash, if you had hung around we couldve been in the same tribe again after all!

DeletedUser

1) Axe was being gangbanged by NL and Evil families and still DA couldnt do anything. Axe became largely inactive, with an incompetent duke, and still you couldnt do anything.

2) Sure, you sat their in your little shells and secured your corner. Now the world is ending and you have nothing but your little corner.
And once other players are rounded out, it wont really be all that hard to destroy that little corner of yours.

1) We were not at war with AXE then, so why would we have cared what NL & Evil were doing?????? There were plenty of tribes to be fighting back then.

2) What's wrong with my little corner??? It's quite comfy & warm & not full off banned accounts like some tribes.....

DeletedUser

1) We were not at war with AXE then, so why would we have cared what NL & Evil were doing?????? There were plenty of tribes to be fighting back then.

2) What's wrong with my little corner??? It's quite comfy & warm & not full off banned accounts like some tribes.....

:lol:
are you serious?

Youve got an incredibly bad memory. Not only were we at war at the same time, but you also coordinated with NL and Evil. So yes, you more than likely did care what they were doing.

Remember that op in K64 that was meant to be the game changer or some rubbish like that? I helped sit two of the main targetted accounts, and there were a lot of DA incomings that were coordinated with the NL/Evil ones.

Yeah well, its kinda hard to have an account banned when it sits there and doesnt do anything. Like your corner is full :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmmm....in relation to this topic...

the end of the world...the way i see it..

AXE vs DA +++ had warred quite so looooooooooooooooong....
and in between those so looooong time...a lot of players got defeated/deleted/inactive & turned gray...in both of the tribes....but I don't picture out that lot of players will be defeated...i pictured out that a lot of players deleted their accounts but still there are so many of them went inactive....
and they suddenly realize that there are only 60 big active players left...
so they've joined hands together and POOOOOOOF!!! the World 15 has ended...

(bows head!) :lol: