Difference: 140

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1,333,443
Difference: 1,333,443

chart
[/Spoil]

I really do miss that 1Million... tho, Perhap's you should teach some of your player's to attack right. Cause
maruti
made me cry when I saw some of the report's I got off him. Tho, He can take some village's that are un-supported. ;)
Tho, I am looking forwarded to you taking my Southern Part of K26. :) I know that you already started on the weaker ones. :p
And, WHERE is Jaffacake's.? Has he also been hit by the Inactive Bug?

DeletedUser

1) We were not at war with AXE then, so why would we have cared what NL & Evil were doing?????? There were plenty of tribes to be fighting back then.

2) What's wrong with my little corner??? It's quite comfy & warm & not full off banned accounts like some tribes.....

I don't think I have bothered reading the forums for maybe 2 weeks now, and this is probably the only post that really caught my attention as being totally off base.... I knew the dukes of DA did not know their w15 history, but I was not aware that you did not even know your own history..memory refresher for you, DA was at war with AXE and TSoH before the NL and Evil war, if you would like I can give you a history lesson since you either 1) have a fail memory 2) are just that poor of a player and you dont what goes on around you

and with a post like that, I see why DA does not post often they end up looking rather foolish when they do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, willow

Ya cannot say 'DA' posts are foolish after some of the crap I wade through and read from day to day. When I see your name I always take my time,I knowing your cutting style I always look forward to my following smile :)

But history is a funny thing, it's what makes us take the side we do. But forgive people for getting any game history wrong at this stage, being only a game means nothing is going to go into a book to help us remember the great players of yester year, and great battles won or lost :)

Only name that Jmon might be mumbling late into his 70's will be 'Cotis' ............ LOL While sipping Fish and Chips through a straw. But then again, I will be rocking shouting 'WILLOW' while the nurses look after me :)

DeletedUser

actually I think its another name Jmon will be muttering with clenched fists.
:lol:

Dont really know what so bad about such a crappy player leaving to join DA anyway. Damn glad they never hung around in Axe, thats for sure.

seth89

Blah. The past is the Past.
Nothing good will happen if you bring it up. Best if it stay's burried. After all, How will that win you wars if you bring it up, whinning and kicking.

As for this name. Will it be something like.... "God Damn that Z."
After all. We know that Zkillz is coming.

DeletedUser

LOL, willow

Ya cannot say 'DA' posts are foolish after some of the crap I wade through and read from day to day. When I see your name I always take my time,I knowing your cutting style I always look forward to my following smile :)

But history is a funny thing, it's what makes us take the side we do. But forgive people for getting any game history wrong at this stage, being only a game means nothing is going to go into a book to help us remember the great players of yester year, and great battles won or lost :)

Only name that Jmon might be mumbling late into his 70's will be 'Cotis' ............ LOL While sipping Fish and Chips through a straw. But then again, I will be rocking shouting 'WILLOW' while the nurses look after me :)

no that is not the name,lol.....

and i guess we could leave the past in the past since DA cant seem to recall it correctly....and your gonna call my name cause you will be wishing it was me giving the bed bath ;)

and im terribly sorry, but DA do make foolish posts all the way down to the gay love that seth tends to sometimes post

jaffe25

DA vs AXE:
Month Stats:

[spoil]Side 1: [/spoil][spoil]
Tribes: DA
Side 2:
Tribes: AXE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 786
Side 2: 2,756
Difference: 1,970

chart

Side 1: 7,518,176
Side 2: 26,336,775
Difference: 18,818,599

chart
[/spoil]

!WAR! vs AXE:
Month Stats:

[Spoil]Side 1: [/Spoil][Spoil]
Tribes: !WAR!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 1,080
Difference: 856

chart

Side 1: 2,069,137
Side 2: 10,014,792
Difference: 7,945,655

chart
[/Spoil]

OffTopic Stats:
My Own Losses, Couldn't Hold K26 + Was away Due to.... Personal Reason's:
[Spoil]Side 1: [/Spoil][Spoil]
Players: Seth89
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 2: 140
Difference: 140

chart

Side 2: 1,333,443
Difference: 1,333,443

chart
[/Spoil]

I really do miss that 1Million... tho, Perhap's you should teach some of your player's to attack right. Cause maruti
made me cry when I saw some of the report's I got off him. Tho, He can take some village's that are un-supported. ;)
Tho, I am looking forwarded to you taking my Southern Part of K26. :) I know that you already started on the weaker ones. :p
And, WHERE is Jaffacake's.? Has he also been hit by the Inactive Bug?

Huh?!? WHat?!?!? Who kicked my bar stool?!?! The world ending?

DeletedUser

you should pop back in more often. The forums are boring for me since you left. :icon_sad:

Although, I cant really flame you about your tribe anymore. So I guess you can just stay at your bar stool. I'll take care of all the enemies for you :icon_razz:

l1si4ka

no that is not the name,lol.....

and i guess we could leave the past in the past since DA cant seem to recall it correctly....and your gonna call my name cause you will be wishing it was me giving the bed bath ;)

and im terribly sorry, but DA do make foolish posts all the way down to the gay love that seth tends to sometimes post

I do not make foolish posts :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I drop by to wish everyone a happy new year and to make an announcement.

A good friend in DA wanted me to let people know, and who am I to say no to a friend.

Hereby I announce that DA DO NOT only attack and noble barbs. I repeat, DA DO NOT only attack and noble barbs.

Beware members of AXE, this might turn w15 upside down.

Now, lets play nice and keep the fun. Make peace, not war.

Looking forward a new year on TW.....NOT

/Alihumphrey/Sueco