The end of W29

DeletedUser

I created Ops and who was better at planning then me in TLA? I had contingency plans for everything and lets ask everyone in TLA if they would have fought against me joined me or sit back and do nothing since they will not fight their friends? Then looking at who was active in TLA you guys had only a small handful to fight against me and if Grind just fought with only a small percentage would be enough to keep you guys on your toes since no offense to them but I have never counted on much except from a select few. Now how many nobles did you guys have since remember I doing retakes and just decimating all those that attack me and then if you did take one how much would I make it cost?

One last thing it is easy to say you would have won since you won this world but if we truly fought are you positive that I would fail?

Sean, who knows how good your ops were, In a year being in the same tribe as you not once did you help with putting together an op against our enemies even when, I seem to remember, it was your role in the tribe to do so.

As for the last part, I'm positive you would have failed. You would have hoisted a white ( or yellow) flag, and ran as soon as you started losing villages. A special mission would have happened, and there ya go.

You have always lived on what you could achieve, but rarely have I seen you achieve anything.

Good luck Sean.

Dal

DeletedUser79621

If you guys were truly wanted to fight you would have helped me regain my password when I asked in the forums but seeing the way it happen,

How exactly do you think we could help get your password back? It's hardly our fault you lost it in the first place... You should have written it down or saved it on your computer (that's what I have done, also I use the same password for several things, meaning I use it quite often)

I honestly don't care about the rest of your post because it's all about what might have happened, no point discussing that tbh, there's no way of knowing who would have won... We all have our opinions, the ones in favour of tla aren't going to change just a yours won't.

It's nice to know what your plans were but we will never have to see you try and destroy the tribe YOU helped build but were so anxiously ready to take down.

On another note, this is only my opinion so I don't expect you to ever agree with it:

I personally feel you only had the plan, left the tribe and prepared to attack because Sam didn't leave you in charge, despite your many wondrous ops and your clear superiority over everyone on earth.

DeletedUser87372

Well the last village has now been taken. Congratulations to all in TLA, it has been a great 3+ years and a sad day to see it end, that said I am thinking of the amount of free time I will have on my hands to do the things I have wanted to do.

DeletedUser

Well the last village has now been taken. Congratulations to all in TLA, it has been a great 3+ years and a sad day to see it end, that said I am thinking of the amount of free time I will have on my hands to do the things I have wanted to do.

Are you going too practice having more children John?

Now lets look a Jess and mikey and I know how they both attack while the ways of me attacking changed all the time, I honestly think I could have taken them both on by myself.

lol at that statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sean - you do realize that just about left on the world (at least from my area, and probably many more) had never lost a battle?

You wouldn't fail, you would just conveniently need to be afk when you saw how upside down you were.

DeletedUser

Congrats to TLA! Congrats to my man Mikey, and Jess, and Rollo, and JV, and Maks... Sorry i couldn't be there. i hadn't been active realistically since maks and i had our challenge in k27 or something like that. which was a WHILE ago. the last fun was defending with daryl and jess, my man Sean's account with like NO TROOPS. lol. and the world has been boring (realistically besides some of the shadow stuff that mikey, slayer, my main man shylak, and i planned with the NN thing)... the world has been very boring since the tla vs DSL war.

I want to give shoutouts to my buddies (still on facebook) Daryl and Jess and Rollo and JV is on there as well.. haha.. I think Original Pimp is on there as well.

Mikey... k43 buddy. shout-outs to augvob, original Pigou who got me into tla for helping him in the 2fast war, ebbs, original pimp, keiji... the times talking with you and of course the few others in our original private chats... were some of the most enjoyable times i've had since like college... well, when not coaching volleyball girls! bwahahaha..

Anyhow, congratulations. and you were RIGHT JV... i would never lasted with a full on attack. maybe in the hey-day, but i couldn't be bothered to put much time into this game considering all the work and everything else that all of us have i'm sure! Thanks for everything TLA. and i'll keep in touch with those of you from the core...

DeletedUser79621

Jason, it si a shame t came down to what happened tbh... With Daryl, you and Sean still in tla the world would have been won a long time ago.

It's nice to see you can still have respect for tla as a whole (mainly the people you mentioned a couple of times in your post). Good luck in your life =]

DeletedUser

Congrats to TLA! Congrats to my man Mikey, and Jess, and Rollo, and JV, and Maks... Sorry i couldn't be there. i hadn't been active realistically since maks and i had our challenge in k27 or something like that. which was a WHILE ago. the last fun was defending with daryl and jess, my man Sean's account with like NO TROOPS. lol. and the world has been boring (realistically besides some of the shadow stuff that mikey, slayer, my main man shylak, and i planned with the NN thing)... the world has been very boring since the tla vs DSL war.

I want to give shoutouts to my buddies (still on facebook) Daryl and Jess and Rollo and JV is on there as well.. haha.. I think Original Pimp is on there as well.

Mikey... k43 buddy. shout-outs to augvob, original Pigou who got me into tla for helping him in the 2fast war, ebbs, original pimp, keiji... the times talking with you and of course the few others in our original private chats... were some of the most enjoyable times i've had since like college... well, when not coaching volleyball girls! bwahahaha..

Anyhow, congratulations. and you were RIGHT JV... i would never lasted with a full on attack. maybe in the hey-day, but i couldn't be bothered to put much time into this game considering all the work and everything else that all of us have i'm sure! Thanks for everything TLA. and i'll keep in touch with those of you from the core...

Thanks Simon mate miss you loads,have a good life and take care.

DeletedUser

Congrats to *TLA* on the win. Glad to see those who tore apart the original TLA are gone and those that actually deserved victory remain.

DeletedUser

tore apart

If you are referring to me irake, you can kiss my a$$.

The core at certain times in TLA's history was THE DRIVING FORCE behind TLA. And Kristofski. what do you mean it was a shame? i had quit months and months ago. occasionally sitting people was really the only reason i even kept my account that long. The war was over. the world was boring. TLA won when NN was formed and disbanded. NN HAD to be formed at that time for 2 reasons:

1. The mutual respect that had come about between DSL/NME/Shadow ("no family tribes" was their battle cry) and TLA (we have a small family but want to have fun and kick arse - like mikey). This respect came as we battled. Heck, if NN did NOT come about, this world would be vastly different.

2. Grind thought they were all cool-like with their BIG-SOUNDING talk and barb nobling skills. As long as DSL and TLA were busy with each other, Grind could grow large (which they did) by being left alone and staying out of the fight.

In respect to these notions, there were a couple obvious outcomes looming...

1. The war with DSL and TLA would become a stalemate and VERY VERY time-consuming. *** Yes, it is VERY time-consuming (without co-players) to play this game when constantly planning attacks and defenses (snipes, stackings, etc...). MOST from BOTH sides would have become too pressured and would have quit. Leaving Grind to win. that COULD NOT HAPPEN.

2. Grind would eventually side with one (perhaps) or reap the benefits of the spoils from the DSL v TLA war and its fallout and aftermath of quitting due to the pressure and strain of an actual TW War, and again... GRIND might actually, by default, WIN. Again, that COULD NOT HAPPEN.

I wont go into NN, but suffice to say that its intentions were met (albeit on a bit curvier path than originally intended... and still with fallout of certain peoples that w29 really liked).

This is a game. I had fun. it became too boring and too much of a problem on my time both with work and personal life. The game was won after NN and i GUESS the first like month or two against Grind when *TLA* was "REBORN". Seriously.. sweenster was the last great target. i remember mikey and i working on him while Jess and I were catting Bert like every couple weeks when we would get riled up against him and his idiotic, but certainly entertaining, forum presence. That was FUN STUFF. and that was the END of the fun stuff. and why play a game if it isn't fun anymore? Why play a game that keeps you up all night and TAKES away your life to launch attacks at certain times, snipes at certain times, etc...

So no, Kristofski, it isn't a shame. I like sean a great deal. Daryl and his sister (who bert later took as an account when we really didn't care) and I were basically all but done. Sean and daryl and i talked about how boring this was and to go out in a blaze of glory. I half-listened to some of the plans, but in the end i couldn't be bothered to muster up enough energy to even mint anymore. at game's end, i think i had close to 2000 nobles. I would have more than likely never attacked mikey, which would have seriously hampered Blood's plans, and i didn't want to disappoint him.

What i wanted was if it had gone quicker... to have been the core... fighting it out.. .mano y mano. Mikey and i talked about this often enough in the private chats. THAT would have been fun.

Anyhow, WHO CARES!!! it was a game. i played for a while and it was good fun. The people i met were even better. I forgot to mention that slayer is also on FB and maks now! haha.. So most of my bestest friends from TW are on the annoying social network that i use to keep in touch. All but SusanCat. and MIKEY!!! lol.

Can i say i won w29. i could. But then again... i left TLA to have my account die. I was satisfied with what i had done and accomplished in this world, and i have no vain glorious need for recognition in the hallowed annals of TRIBAL WARS.. LOL.

And i'll say it once again. LOL to irake. those that deserved victory. yep. i guess you're right! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If you are referring to me irake, you can kiss my a$$.

Nah, I'll pass. You'd probably like that too much. lol

And i'll say it once again. LOL to irake. those that deserved victory. yep. i guess you're right! :icon_twisted:

I agree, I have no problem having lost this world cause at least I didn't betray anyone or do anything I regret. I would much rather lose with honor than win by using dirty tactics. Only person I regret being in the winning line-up is Myve. She just tribe hopped her way to victory whenever things started getting rough and honestly I don't feel she deserves to be there. Other than that congrats to the rest.

A special congratulations to John, Jess, Joe, Tim, and Shaun. Best wishes to you all.

DeletedUser79621

I wasn't talking about NN when refering about it being a shame. I meant you guys having the need to leave to make things more fun for you... I honestly believe had Grind given more of a fight prior to your 'blaze of glory' plan, then you wouldn't have left.

Oh well, what's done is done... As for whether you should say whether you won or not, as you were one of the main people behind the situations that spurred more of a fight in our side then yes, you can say hat (imo at least).

Mikey's wife is on FB so you can keep in contact with him indirectly.

The tribe that deserved to win, did (after NN finished, before it should have been DSL and TLA in the end)

Soberknight

Quote from Simons post:
1. The war with DSL and TLA would become a stalemate and VERY VERY time-consuming. *** Yes, it is VERY time-consuming (without co-players) to play this game when constantly planning attacks and defenses (snipes, stackings, etc...). MOST from BOTH sides would have become too pressured and would have quit. Leaving Grind to win. that COULD NOT HAPPEN.

If this was the reasoning of TLA council at the time i am a littlebit disappointed.
Isnt this what the game is all about and what makes it fun to play? IMO the game only gets more interesting when the opponent is a good match. for that reason NN killed my love for this game. I can understand there was mutual respect between DSL and TLA but the only thing that both tribes had in common was the skill of their players. DSL at the time wasnt working together like TLA and it showed in the stats.

I think this world would have been way more fun for all players if DSL and TLA had not merged their players but kept the fight on to see which tribe was better.
Anyways, like to conclude my posts for this world with the last sentence of Kris'last post:

The tribe that deserved to win, did. (only that part, i disagree with the DSL part for some other reasons: That tribe was not what it used to be at the time NN was formed. With Eniar and even before that with the true founder of DSL i would have agreed).

DeletedUser

Hey Sober. Kind of agree as dsl/tla was/should have been the massive awesome fight of all time for ALL THE GLORY!!!

But, most of us on both sides were already tired of putting in tons of time sitting and planning and defending. So, it was a very few in TLA that planned this. including mikey and i's small tribe at the time to annoy after we split from NN (which was for specific reasons as well, but i cant remember them anymore... lol.) anyhow, kat and kim didn't know all that i think we had going on and the subtleness. the plan was to finish the world in like 3-6 months from that time. didn't quite play out that way, but we did shorten the life of this world CONSIDERABLY.

Anyhow, last i'll post here (more than likely). There were some good grind opponents, some cool cats in all the tribes.. panther and whallo were on the chats as well that were so much fun at the time. good luck to all. and to those of you i still speak to... hopefully we can meet up sometime for drinks and giggles!!!

Soberknight

Hey Sober. Kind of agree as dsl/tla was/should have been the massive awesome fight of all time for ALL THE GLORY!!!

But, most of us on both sides were already tired of putting in tons of time sitting and planning and defending. So, it was a very few in TLA that planned this. including mikey and i's small tribe at the time to annoy after we split from NN (which was for specific reasons as well, but i cant remember them anymore... lol.) anyhow, kat and kim didn't know all that i think we had going on and the subtleness. the plan was to finish the world in like 3-6 months from that time. didn't quite play out that way, but we did shorten the life of this world CONSIDERABLY.

Anyhow, last i'll post here (more than likely). There were some good grind opponents, some cool cats in all the tribes.. panther and whallo were on the chats as well that were so much fun at the time. good luck to all. and to those of you i still speak to... hopefully we can meet up sometime for drinks and giggles!!!

Hi Simon,
Yes that would have been something. At that time i was duke of NSA and saw TLA beat the cr*p out of DSL, but Kim and Kat promised an awesome counterattack... So sad we never got to see which tribe was the better one. Until NN came this world was the best world, with the most fun and intriges of all worlds.

You are right to say that NN did end this world sooner than it would have without. I also wonder sometimes what would have happened if Docke didnt declare on NSA. It was a true stab in the back after SPANK had kept its promise to stick by them. But have ti say: NSA and SPANK before that didnt have the skilled players to beat TLA or DSL on their own. We did have some good players, but with 5 good players and the half of the tribe inactive barb noblers i guess we were always heading for the rim :)

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Had to come back once more to say job well gone TLA~ I really like this game an because of this world 29 I learnned so much from all an still play world 60 but you never forget your first~~ Thanks to all the great an true friends I made/ friend an foe! All be safe & be blessed always!

Last edited: