The end of W29

DeletedUser

I sent you the PP as promised Harvey.Best of luck in your new world.

*TehDarkOne*

Congratulations to TLA. Great accomplishment to the many people I knew in the world. Job well done.

DeletedUser

Tom get back on w53, naruto is trying to get me to send 200 trains for you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79621

Although I've already commented on this thread (at least I think i did ^_^). I want to just say thank you to all the people who have helped me through this world. As well as those who gave me a chance to prove myself to them, all these people being:

John, DoD, Kat, Dallock, Forky, Slayer, Logboss, Shylak, Mikey, Jess, Perv, Pimpsmurf and everyone else who was in *TLA* and/or DSL with me.

Also a thank you to those who I fought against for making it hard (those who fought back obviously). Without you the world would have been finished a long time ago, Bert, Shaggey and Harvey especially.

DeletedUser79621

I might not have done it by name but I indirectly did ;-)

Scott, thank you for being in *tla* with me, your determination while you were here was very impressive.

And of course thank you Tom, for all you did for me and for DSL on this world and others.

DeletedUser87372

Scott, you did a lot for TLA and I do appreciate that. I may not have mentioned you in my post, but it is not for lack of appreciation. You caused me a lot of headache, but again indirectly as it was usually from others getting angry at you for various (and often odd) reasons. You were loyal from the very beginning and always happy to help out however you could, which is all a Duke could ask for. Too bad you had to leave the game early as I would have loved for you to be here for the end, but I completely understand as your RL has taken a new focus with your new family.

All the best in the future and keep in touch on FB.

BossMan07

Cant believe its all over...congrats TLA its been a pleasure fighting alongside for quite awhile but i left before the end. Couldnt get myself amped to get on, also the same ole RL story everyone has it. lol I just wanna throw out some thanks while im passing by.. mikey, badman,slayer, daryl,dmg(sam), jv, shorty, woods, kurt. i enjoyed stayin up days in a row with you guys but I sure as hell love the freedom.

bugcommander

This has gotta go down as my favorite world of all time. Thanks to everyone who helped make this world great it was a pleasure playing with ya

DeletedUser62494

Congratulations to all of TLA. I am honored to have played with you guys and must say I enjoyed my time among you. I am sorry for how I simply disappeared but its quite a simple story really. I had two years worth of premium had whallo come join y accountbso it wouldn't go inactive and he have away all my premium points while I was without the net ans then my account deleted when he quit logging in. Regardless I have no hard feelings as I don't miss the strain this addicting and fun game put on the r

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all of TLA. I am honored to have played with you guys and must say I enjoyed my time among you. I am sorry for how I simply disappeared but its quite a simple story really. I had two years worth of premium had whallo come join y accountbso it wouldn't go inactive and he have away all my premium points while I was without the net ans then my account deleted when he quit logging in. Regardless I have no hard feelings as I don't miss the strain this addicting and fun game put on the r

Was an honour to know you Slayer, the DSL/TLA war gave me great respect for you, and our chats prior to NN made me smile.

GL with RL. In a strange way knowing other people have been, or are going, through troubled times but have showed the character to come through them helped me when I need to go through my own.

To all that I considered friends I wish you the best.

Dal

DeletedUser87372

Slayer, I think your net died mid-sentence ;)

Great to hear from you mate and all the best in RL. what happened over the PP was a shame and in my opinion a bit shady, but tis also in the past. As you said, it probably made a very difficult decision easy for you.

DeletedUser79621

Sean, I'm glad you finally realised that it's only a game; there for you to enjoy and have fun... I'm sorry it seemed like people were targeting you when it came to others getting on others backs or making it hard for others, from what I saw (and of course I only saw what all members were privvy to) quite a few people were targeted, some by you (I'm sure you had your reasons, not that they would have agreed) , some by mikey (we all know what he's like) and some by others.

Best of luck where you're going =]

DeletedUser79621

Was that meant to be a clue? Or was there another purpose to that?

DeletedUser87372

Sean thank you for your kind words and honest words. As with Kris, I am glad you have no hard feelings and that you understand it is a game. As you said, I did everything I could to help preserve TLA and the ethos that Sam put forth upon me, which meant having to go against a few I really did not want to, yourself included.

I do hope you return and wish you the best of luck. God speed

DeletedUser87372

No forgiveness needed from me, I realise it is a game and have no hard feelings. Yes I was stressed at the time and was not happy about the situation, but I do and always have considered you a friend. I cannot speak for the others, but this is my perspective.

I thought your personality had changed at the time; you were acting very different to how we all knew you to be acting. With the health troubles at the time now known, it is starting to make sense. I do hope you recover quickly.

DeletedUser

Sean i am so glad you regard me as a friend as i also regard you as a friend,one i will never forget and also wish for better times for you mate.I also agree with what JV has already said.I grew up next too you in k43 and we worked hard and well together,i now fully understand what went on in regards your change,and now also see your back too being your goodself.

Please look after yourself.

ps I tried too find your facebook page too add too my wifes one but couldnt as of yet but will keep trying.

Take care.

Mikey

Last edited by a moderator: