congrats

Not yet, 4 village left outside DNY.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
61 suko sevato DNY 1.779.749 179 9943
62 bubbucchio sop 34.735 4 8684
63 iamcooln2 (+KN+) 0 0 0

DeletedUser

Hey Hey !

I never would have guessed that, after 6 months of not checking the game / forum, anything would have changed !
Big congrats everyone ! Looks like the game admins are making some pretty good calls, especially about the restarts.

Congrats on getting Mod'ed Red ! They are lucky to have someone as dedicated as you.

Take care everyone, dont forget to keep having fun.

DeletedUser

For anyone who knows.. was morale every abolished on this world? Did it exist in the first place? Is it ever possible to have it removed with a late game poll like 1/2 priced nobles?

Cheers

DeletedUser

We still have morale, always have had it.

It's probably possible to get rid of it, if the mods decided to put it up to a vote. But that never happened.

DeletedUser

We still have morale, always have had it.

It's probably possible to get rid of it, if the mods decided to put it up to a vote. But that never happened.

Thanks

Can any mods give an idea of whether or not it is possible?

DeletedUser

For w12? Considering they have 2 or 3 non DNY villages left I hardly believe they need moral removed.

DeletedUser

For w12? Considering they have 2 or 3 non DNY villages left I hardly believe they need moral removed.

I assume if it is possible on one world then it is possible on another. I was actually thinking about my own world, later in the game.

DeletedUser85000

I assume if it is possible on one world then it is possible on another. I was actually thinking about my own world, later in the game.

I'm 99.9% sure they could do it, and realatively easily at that. However you'll probably have to bug Morthy until he finally caves in.

DeletedUser

All villages (excluding barbs) now belong to DNY. Momentous, how much longer til the world is closed? I'd ordinarily expect that, with there being only 61 players with points still playing, the process has been sped up beyond the expectations of TW, and the world will be closed soon. Let's see if I'm right.

DeletedUser

just to throw an idea out there why not turn the last month into a semi speed world, 1 noble takes a village really fast recruitment and Attack speeds.... put the world on steroids and let DNY have a real party.

just imagine how many nukes would be flying around

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, they already said they won't put any regular world over a speed of two, because of the strain on the server in doing so. Secondly, who are they going to attack? Themselves? I'd think they're tired of the world, they want it over. They've won, why fight themselves?

DeletedUser

With the last non-DNY getting removed from W12 tomorrow or the next day. I wonder if DNY can keep from attacking ourselves for a month and a half until this world ends. There's nothing to do but spam the forum, although there are some preliminary plans on possibly nobling Suko, our smallest player, just for fun. :icon_twisted:

You could have continued doing this, if the world had not closed.

The world is closed now and well done to DNY, but..... its a pity no-one had the guts to defy the closure and continue. What I mean is if you were already fighting each other within then surely that's worth a continue and maybe DNY split up into smaller tribes and then we could see who is the best of the best for World 12 is.

Just a shame no-one wants this to happen and your happy to go away with your tail behind yer legs with 61 players.

A happy day but also sad

DeletedUser

You could have continued doing this, if the world had not closed.

The world is closed now and well done to DNY, but..... its a pity no-one had the guts to defy the closure and continue. What I mean is if you were already fighting each other within then surely that's worth a continue and maybe DNY split up into smaller tribes and then we could see who is the best of the best for World 12 is.

Just a shame no-one wants this to happen and your happy to go away with your tail behind yer legs with 61 players.

A happy day but also sad

So we have faught and won this world, it took us 3 years to do it, and now you get the right to come on here and say we have no guts? So if we have "no guts" or courage after what we have been through then feel free to show us your mighty accomplishments or someone that has "guts". I am guessing anything you have ever accomplished in this game does not even come close to what we have done here in DNY. Go and take 3 years of your time, get into a tribe that wins the world, and then do exactly what you have proposed here. Then you can come back and tell us how we have had "no guts".

This game is called TRIBAL wars, not solo wars, we won this world as a tribe. There is no reason for us to keep this world going just to entertain a few forum trolls. :lol:

DeletedUser

So we have faught and won this world, it took us 3 years to do it, and now you get the right to come on here and say we have no guts? So if we have "no guts" or courage after what we have been through then feel free to show us your mighty accomplishments or someone that has "guts". I am guessing anything you have ever accomplished in this game does not even come close to what we have done here in DNY. Go and take 3 years of your time, get into a tribe that wins the world, and then do exactly what you have proposed here. Then you can come back and tell us how we have had "no guts".

This game is called TRIBAL wars, not solo wars, we won this world as a tribe. There is no reason for us to keep this world going just to entertain a few forum trolls. :lol:

You are justified to say what you want and so am I as its a world of freedom to speech, its doesnt mean anyone is right, but to me its all about excuses as to why your tribe doesn't continue.

This game is TRIBAL WARS and just for everyone's : How many players ? does it actually take to make a tribe in the first place ?

61 or 1 ???

This is the biggest cop out you can make, stand up and fight and let's see who is the best of the best, surely you all deserve to fight on...... Have a heart and play on !!! I am sure everyone who plays this game would love to see this world continue, yes it make take many many many many years but hey what's time got when your having fun.

I would love to comeback and play with or against DNY as like I did in the past as it was a fantastic time and with so many very good players etc....

I just find it a load of bull that DNY is happy to quit just because the organisers said so, your tribe had a good setup and you more than deserved to win the world !!!! but, to cut to the chase after I left your tribe you got to invite players from your past wars - who were enemies, the true DNY players would eliminate them before, I am guessing now on this but I reckon only about 30-40 players maybe are still in the tribe before I left and are now playing ??? maybe ???

Do you really feel it fair to stop ? What if no-one ever mentioned the closure of the world ? What would DNY do then ?? My guess is you would have found a way to split... Yes this is alot of " what / if's and maybe's " but I thought you all were better than to just quit.

And as I said, a very happy day DNY won this world but also a personal sad day you couldn't continue :(

DeletedUser

ok, there is a right things and a wrong one's in what you have said:

I am sure everyone who plays this game would love to see this world continue, yes it make take many many many many years but hey what's time got when your having fun.

this is the right thing, probably all the DNYians would love to have the world opened BUT only to have access to the forum, we don't want to fight anymore, especially between us. I hope that the message is clear, we have said it tons of time.

I just find it a load of bull that DNY is happy to quit just because the organisers said so,

and this is the wrong one's.
it's not the organisers that have decided to turn off the server, it's DNY that have destroyed his enemies.
what would you think if the scenario was this:

we ask (or we wait) for the end;
the staff decide not to close;
we all delete account, leaving a world with only barbs.

what would be the impact on the other players in other worlds?
Giving them the hope that this is not a never-ending game, they have avoided to see a mass leave.

DeletedUser

You are justified to say what you want and so am I as its a world of freedom to speech, its doesnt mean anyone is right, but to me its all about excuses as to why your tribe doesn't continue.

No excuses, it is over, finished. There is no good reason for you to come here and try to minimize what we have accomplished here.

This game is TRIBAL WARS and just for everyone's : How many players ? does it actually take to make a tribe in the first place ?

61 or 1 ???

In our case 61 is the magic number.

This is the biggest cop out you can make, stand up and fight and let's see who is the best of the best, surely you all deserve to fight on...... Have a heart and play on !!! I am sure everyone who plays this game would love to see this world continue, yes it make take many many many many years but hey what's time got when your having fun.

Since you have not taken the time to read the rest of these forums, let me make this clear for you. WE DON'T WANT TO!

I would love to comeback and play with or against DNY as like I did in the past as it was a fantastic time and with so many very good players etc....

I just find it a load of bull that DNY is happy to quit just because the organisers said so, your tribe had a good setup and you more than deserved to win the world !!!! but, to cut to the chase after I left your tribe you got to invite players from your past wars - who were enemies, the true DNY players would eliminate them before, I am guessing now on this but I reckon only about 30-40 players maybe are still in the tribe before I left and are now playing ??? maybe ???

This statement is EPIC! You claimed to be in DNY, here you are giving us crap for "quitting" and yet you yourself quit. :lol: