The end of world 12

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What happens if every tribe disbAnns "0.o let it be a free for all.

DeletedUser

thats quite an achievement congratz to everyone not in DNY that stuck it out this long

DeletedUser62657

Firstly, congrats to DNY, 94% of the map is a fine achievement and only something I can dream about (LOL) !!

Secondly, not that it concerns me, but DNY should split into four -- North, East, South & West -- no alliances, no NAPs and slug it out between them.

3013787.png

Matalito

Its a great accomplishment.
But I hope the decision is made based on what most players of the world want.

I can understand that some want the world to end, and the DNY will have the bragging rights to being the first tribe to end a world on the .net server.
But ultimately it would seem that nothing new has actually been accomplished in a while, as I am sure this result has been quite evident for a long time now.

Anyways, what I want to say is that I am sure there is a group of players on this world that would choose to disband, form smaller groups and fight each other for a while longer.
If that group of players is large enough, then I hope they are allowed to continue.
It would be a shame for those players to loose this world so another group can simply brag about ending the world. When the bottom line is DNY has accomplished all they can a while ago. And if the world closes or they disband and fight for several more years, it doesn't change what they have done.

So please don't vote to close the world just for the sake of getting it closed. Let others play with their massive accounts if thats what they want.

DeletedUser

Congrats to DNY of course!

But thank you TW and Inno! It's good to see that it is possible to win. It can be done :p

The end date is a brilliant idea; if anyone wants to plot the downfall of DNY now is the time and you better be motivated!

All the new updates to tribal wars, the new worlds, none of it compares to this news. The game is winnable! I think this will breathe new life into late game on a lot of worlds. Huzzah!

The Handyman

Anyways, what I want to say is that I am sure there is a group of players on this world that would choose to disband, form smaller groups and fight each other for a while longer.

Are you trying to say that there are some players in DNY who want to continue to fight among themselves?
If so i will say that you are way wrong... if there was vote all members of DNY would vote this world to end, and i dont think the 75 players with less than 10k points should have the right to vote.

Let TW limit the restarting on this world and you will see how many of those players will be gone ;)

now its another thing if all of you are jelaous about DNY being declared as winners :D

DeletedUser

Been following this world for over a year, good luck getting 100% before it ends.. but you won't need it if people are disallowed to restart and you obtain 1/4 price nobles.. you should be able to finish the world in a month or so lol

DeletedUser

i would say wait tell DNY controls 100% of the world and all that is left is DNY and barbs cause i been playing W12 for 3 years and i dont want it to end

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its nice to see settings are out for how to win a world.

I would like to see some of the things that are here set in stone for other worlds.
This will give more tribes players a lift & be able to plan a worlds end.

Thanks DNY for taking the lead on this & with luck making it easier for other worlds.

DeletedUser

i would say wait tell DNY controls 100% of the world and all that is left is DNY and barbs cause i been playing W12 for 3 years and i dont want it to end

You would want to be careful what you say. Any DNY members who attempt to prolong world 12 will be booted from the tribe and gobled up. The same thing happened when Oots was an academy of DNY. Many loyal players were simply dispensed with when they were surplus to requirement.

Faetzy

Not played tw in yonks, but i was upon a time in DNY till i retired and was one of the first ever members :), congrats to all.

DeletedUser

I think DNY should disband :) keeps the world open for you W12 players. Good luck on the battles at the end of the world :)

I agree, they should just battle it out with each other, thier world is at the end, so why not :lol: it'll spark up some fun them all :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Nice going TW, I really like the sound of 'World End' and 'players who have been nobled to 0 villages, won't be allowed to restart'.

Congrats W12 for the World End,
but more to DNY, really nicely done, amazing!

I never played W12 myself, but I've been reading the forums for a long time now and been cheering for DNY and been really interested about the world events.
The forums h'been really entertaining to read so thanks for that. :p

DeletedUser

First of all, WOW, thank you Morthy. I will now stop spamming you on skype for a while. :icon_wink:

Secondly, thank you to all the great DNY players both past and present that helped us get to this stage. We could not have done it without you.

Lastly, we are not done. We still have ~5700 non DNY villages left to noble. Based on the time table Morthy has set we should be able to noble these out, especially with the extra packets. So to the remaining players....get'r done!

DeletedUser79062

First of all, WOW, thank you Morthy. I will now stop spamming you on skype for a while. :icon_wink:

Secondly, thank you to all the great DNY players both past and present that helped us get to this stage. We could not have done it without you.

Lastly, we are not done. We still have ~5700 non DNY villages left to noble. Based on the time table Morthy has set we should be able to noble these out, especially with the extra packets. So to the remaining players....get'r done!

congrats dny :)
but as i wanna stir up trouble
i think rednecks should get all the pp he spent on W12 back all because of his smexy avatar :)
James

DeletedUser49248

Well done all DNY players, really, how far you guys have come is commendable, so here's my congrats to all the warriors of DNY, male and female =P
To all the other w12 players, EXTREMELY good job in annoying the DNY players and still existing in this world, rofl!
Hats off to all the W12 players, existing or non-existing! And Good luck to you guys ahead!
And guys, instead of just coming up with rubbish ideas, just let the players decide yaaaa =P They've earned this right ;o