The end of world 12

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

With world 12 reaching just 200 active players and DNY controlling a massive 94% majority of player owned villages, we've decided its time to start planning the end of the world and the announcement of the final winners.

However, we realise that a lot of you have put a lot of effort into this world, and may not wish to see it end yet. Therefore, we're going to put the end date in control of the players.

If the current political situation does not change, world 12 will end near the end of October, and the winners will be announced.

However, if the world experiences large game changing events (such as the separation of DNY into smaller tribes) and the majority is lost, we'll prolong the end date month by month until the majority has been gained again by a tribe.

To bring some more activity to the world in the next three months, we'll be halving the costs of nobles again in three days time (on the 23rd).

I'd like to congratulate all the players and tribes that have made it this far, and thank you all for playing Tribal Wars! :)

Morthy
Community Manager

Cross posted from the Announcements forum

DeletedUser81336

Congratulations to anyone who finishes the world and to DNY. World 12 was my first world and I learned a lot from it. It was a fun experience and was one of the best worlds to play in. :)

DeletedUser85000

I think this will be likely

90% of the players deserving of any prize have quit.

However I would like to add, you are defiantly doing right on this. Hats off to you Morthy.

DeletedUser

W12 was easily my favorite world out of all the ones I played in. Unfortunately my time on that world expired long ago, and it will be sad to see that world go away.

DeletedUser81336

90% of the players deserving of any prize have quit.

However I would like to add, you are defiantly doing right on this. Hats off to you Morthy.

Both statements there are true, and I agree; hats off to Morthy.

DeletedUser

Dear players,

I'd like to congratulate all the players and tribes that have made it this far

At last due recognition to players outside of DNY who have survived this length. Fantastic!!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser85000

I want to see a clause where Drongo is made official mascot for W12.

DeletedUser

I never ever thought i'd see the day this may happen. :eek:
Congratz to DNY. You deserve this.

deadsocks

QUICK GUYS! Don't roll over and die! Split up, let's see North DNY vs South DNY! You know you wanna... :D

DeletedUser

World 12 (220 Viewing)
World closed for joining:
Sub-Forums: W12 Recruitment & Applying to tribes., W12 General discussion:
A lot of viewers. :p

DeletedUser

@ morty : there will be a stop to restart in this time?
just to understand if we can play these 3 months easily or if we'll can erase player from the map (more funny...)

The Handyman

I never thought i will say this but thank you TW (and Morthy) for ending this 3 year journey lol

DeletedUser

I think DNY should disband :) keeps the world open for you W12 players. Good luck on the battles at the end of the world :)