The end of world 12

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say granulations to everyone in this world!! :)
I too got a chance to play here around 1 year ago, if you know him I was co-playing - edgars - or something like that...

cdnJer

As an avid TW player, how could I not stop by and recognize?

Congrats DNY. I come from W10 where CTRL dominated for a looooong time. From what I understand, you guys had some history and you winning this world just makes me smile a huge smile at my old enemies. Thanks for that :D

DeletedUser92635

Big congrats, DNY be interesting to see if you join another World in recognition of your legend tribe. :)

Good luck members of this tribe in other worlds and a big congrats.

DeletedUser71844

I say you should let them keep playing for a while, so they can be the first tribe to reach 1Billion points :icon_razz:

BTW Thirsty, that sig is disgustingly good.

DeletedUser85000

I say you should let them keep playing for a while, so they can be the first tribe to reach 1Billion points :icon_razz:

Numerous tribes (including DNY) have hit 1 bill. Some have kept it, others have not.

I believe the largest single tribe on .net is still around, and that is HD on W6.

mitzi86

Already happened in a diffrent world... World 9 has 2 tribes over 1bill. =P

DeletedUser71844

Numerous tribes (including DNY) have hit 1 bill. Some have kept it, others have not.

I believe the largest single tribe on .net is still around, and that is HD on W6.

Already happened in a diffrent world... World 9 has 2 tribes over 1bill. =P

Oops :p I didn't know that. :icon_wink: They must be big, Imma go check out the maps.

DeletedUser7126

congratulations DNY. acheived a goal that many of us are striving for on other worlds. nicely done

DeletedUser

Congrats to DNY. Been monitoring the countdown for for a while. Amazing job. I always wanted to be like you guys. Good luck in RL and your future conquests!

DeletedUser

OMG you need to play 24 hours a day to get that performance!
Congrats guys!

slinkiestwizard

Saw this 2 days ago had to keep rechecking and pinching myself. I cant believe its finally done! The original DNY players did a great job and are real warriors. Congrats guys and thanks again for letting a hanger-on like me stick around.

Red great job!

DeletedUser

I could be wrong on this, but I thought we reached 1 billion points at one point?