The end of world 12

DeletedUser

Its too bad DNY didn't split and start a civil war. It would have been the best against the best. It would have been an interesting and made the world last a little longer.

DeletedUser

They have mentioned why they aren't doing that at least 20 times already...

DeletedUser91901

Its too bad DNY didn't split and start a civil war. It would have been the best against the best. It would have been an interesting and made the world last a little longer.

It would've been utterly boring. That's like watching a 1vs1 football game.

DeletedUser82374

I never knew that people could win worlds. You should keep the world on for another few months so ALL the villages (including barbed ones) can be taken over and get max points. Max points: 12355

DeletedUser

I never knew that people could win worlds. You should keep the world on for another few months so ALL the villages (including barbed ones) can be taken over and get max points. Max points: 12355

Are you from w10? maybe 9 ?

DeletedUser

I would guess yes, but am too lazy to go look. The mentality seems to fit tho.

DeletedUser91901

That's gonna take forever, since there wont be any farms...

DeletedUser

Are you from w10? maybe 9 ?

No need to bash W10 or W9 just because of a couple of trolls. You and I both know players from W10 and CTRL was one heck of a tribe and 1 w10 troll does not change that. The W9 bunch are decent players also, they just have a bunch of work ahead of them.

DeletedUser

No need to bash W10 or W9 just because of a couple of trolls. You and I both know players from W10 and CTRL was one heck of a tribe and 1 w10 troll does not change that. The W9 bunch are decent players also, they just have a bunch of work ahead of them.

I know there is no need, but i could not resist.

your right though..again.

*walks away with tail between his legs*

**and sticks his tongue out at disco biscuit as he does so**

DeletedUser

Wait, since when can villages go past 12154 points? :icon_rolleyes:

pillburydough

this is over...whats the point in lagging the server with their data :D?

slinkiestwizard

im just hope my points dont dissapear due to a glitch before i get to use them

DeletedUser

wow, DYN really must be amazing, i'd really be thrilled to have a member of DYN in w48 fighting alongside me (and i'd be terrified if i find one fighting against me!)
if any of you winners decide to join, Choose w48 starting direction: south-west
if you happen to land in k82, or anywhere near me, i'll personally try to do my best to help you.
sending you resources, supporting you etc.

DeletedUser

wow, DYN really must be amazing, i'd really be thrilled to have a member of DYN in w48 fighting alongside me (and i'd be terrified if i find one fighting against me!)
if any of you winners decide to join, Choose w48 starting direction: south-west
if you happen to land in k82, or anywhere near me, i'll personally try to do my best to help you.
sending you resources, supporting you etc.

what tribe you talking about?

DeletedUser

It would've been utterly boring. That's like watching a 1vs1 football game.
LOL, that's the exact analogy I was thinking of. Who's the quarterback going to throw the ball to? Himself? :lol: