The End of World 4

DeletedUser

After many years, with many different wars and battles, I'm sure all would agree that we have reached the end.

I'd like to say congratulations to LIFE, you have come out on top. To be honest, after a few months into the war, we all knew what was going to happen.

I do not think that you can decide a "winner" of the world though. Yes, LIFE won the last war, but there have been many other wars, better ones. I think its time to say goodbye to world 4, the best world I have played.

We have all made many friends and enemies, but I'm sure we would all get along harmlessly met in the streets.

I'm not deleting, but I haven't been playing properly for a long time, a similar story for many other players. All players played with a reasonable amount of skill to get as far as we all have, going from over 50,000 players to only 91 now. It's sad to see the end of such a good time, remembering all those nights I didn't get any sleep for months on end, attacking, defending and expanding villages. Then getting two or three hours sleep before school. Sadly, those times are over.

There are many players I would like to mention, to congratulate and thank for all the great times we had together. And many other players that I would like to apologise to for being an idiot to at times.

Thanks to-
Tiger in ation- my best friend in tribalwars, hanging in there with me from start to end, started the same day, ended the same day!
Westons- probably the best rank 1 player I have known
Ismaild05- another great rank 1
Keithr- another good friend, with plenty ups and downs
Szilard92- a great friend, a good team player with plenty of skill to back it up!
Vile Brutus- the true owner of k56, despite how many troops I put in the villages, lol
Stewart (now co-plays sirenna I believe)- a good Scottish guy
Antu- for being a good leader without the tribe effort to back him up

Apologies to-
Keithr- for being an idiot to you sometimes
Waterdrinker- pretty much the same
Highque- again, for being an idiot
My tribe- for not winning the war with you guys!
And any other members of LIFE who got fed up with me, I'm not a ass in real life

Personal hates to-
All those who spied, I never spied on world 4, never! But, you helped them win, well done.

I think that its safe to say that world 4 is over now. Hopefully some tribalwars moderators will read this, and give the players of word to an opportunity to vote for close. Does anyone else agree?

With thanks to all the players of world 4, young and old.

Farewell world 4, may all memories live on

neley - Nick Eley

Any members of world 4, including LIFE members, please stay in touch. You can contact me via email at neley@hotmail.co.uk

DeletedUser

lol, you lost 400+ villages last month so, naturally, world 4 is over, right?

Why don't you do world 4 a favor and delete your account? That'll increase our dominance by 0.4% and we'll be that much closer to the minimum required for dukes to request the end game vote.

waterdrinker

Agreed. If you want to hasten the end of the world, you have to delete.

We cant pull up a vote until we reach 85%. Even then we still have to sit around and wait for 2 more months.

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate everyone who play and stay here, its being a wonderful world especiallly in a difficult package world.... I do miss all of you, the only world then can make me stay long in the game and kept trace of it...

Skype id : westonc3k

DeletedUser

lol, you lost 400+ villages last month so, naturally, world 4 is over, right?

Why don't you do world 4 a favor and delete your account? That'll increase our dominance by 0.4% and we'll be that much closer to the minimum required for dukes to request the end game vote.

... Well you did play your part. I don't know why you bother hanging around, no one likes a cheat.

And, I'd like to hang around to the end, I started on the first day of this world and I'd like to be here for its last.

DeletedUser

... Well you did play your part. I don't know why you bother hanging around, no one likes a cheat.

Um, maybe because I'm busy kicking AXX's dead carcass? It's like a pinata, the way the villages just keep falling out of it.

And, I'd like to hang around to the end, I started on the first day of this world and I'd like to be here for its last.

I know at least 4 players whose singular goal is to rid the world of YOU before the world ends, so I wouldn't count on that if I were you. Best to just save some face and delete now.

greenmonsta

Um, maybe because I'm busy kicking AXX's dead carcass? It's like a pinata, the way the villages just keep falling out of it.

I know at least 4 players whose singular goal is to rid the world of YOU before the world ends, so I wouldn't count on that if I were you. Best to just save some face and delete now.

Sounds about right, thats all you ever did. Kicked around dead carcasses. Besides, I don't think Neley is the one that has to save face. After all, he's been playing legitimately.

DeletedUser

Oh rimbo.... even Jinzee moved on with her life, why not you? I'm sorry you still can't get over the fact that LIFE made your account a carcass twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel like you're talking about 8 different things there, most of which I don't know anything about or filed away years ago.

I know you and others love to latch on to my ban and deletion as if it's something holding me back, but you really ought to pull your head out of the toilet and realize that what I did then is now officially LEGAL according to the rules. How else would I still be sending 5000 attacks a day in the span of an hour and not be banned again after repeated support tickets were submitted? I know you won't believe me, so ask keithr and ismaild :p

DeletedUser

Did you need to post that 15 times? Also, good job, you can use bots. Shows how pro you are. I still only use the MR script and as of 2 days ago, the farming script. Unlike some, I'm able to play the game on my own without having scripts play it for me.

Bots and scripts are different things. Also what exactly is your point with only using two scripts? The Mass Recruit, the farming script and any other script is intended to save you from wasting your time on simple tasks like filling forms etc. Using few scripts is not something to be proud of. It only shows that you are unable to adapt to the opportunities in the game and get the most out of it.

greenmonsta

Decided it's not worth getting infractions to argue against someone that clearly doesn't know how to play. Everyone knows what he is, I don't need to point it out.

Last edited:

waterdrinker

Yes, we know he is a great player and leader. No point trying to suggest otherwise.

DeletedUser

I agree, we should have a vote to end the world.

The reason is simple - just take a look at the stats and see the disparity between the LIFE and AXX. To continue this war will be meaningless.

Anyway, I believe I have just signed my own death warrant for commenting here. Now LIFE will just crush me. But I suggest LIFE not to waste the effort doing so because once my premium runs out by early next month, I will probably delete my account which will increase LIFE's majority in World 4. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys should vote with your feet and delete your accounts ASAP. Regardless, we're waiting until we reach 85% majority to request a vote. Asking here in the forum will probably not engender a vote since the end of the world rules say a duke has to request it.

DeletedUser

You guys should vote with your feet and delete your accounts ASAP. Regardless, we're waiting until we reach 85% majority to request a vote. Asking here in the forum will probably not engender a vote since the end of the world rules say a duke has to request it.

... clearly you've been gone a long time...

Rebel2society101

Wow Westons is still around? He was #1 til 7 mil points. >.< haha.
LIFE SOLIDLY won by recruiting TBP into the tribe, making it 70% vs 30% from the getgo.
Ismaild was a barb nobler (Take a look at his stats). Friendly guy, active, but definitely a barb nobler.

The world was kind of over when UNSF and MB01 hit the delete button on a wide scale, and XL and AoW created GX under Ismaild to have the most passive display of diplomacy I've ever seen.
It was AF vs LIFE and TBP and TBP's muppets, VX.
AF was the true dudes! Would have been much funner to see players like Waterdrinker hit the delete button early on and give a fair go AF vs LIFE when the players were more active.

waterdrinker

Cameron,

I'm sure everyone would like to think that the world was over when they left it. That is certainly the image that Greenie has been trying to portray for years.

The fact is that the biggest war was the last and final war, LIFE vs AXX. Time did not stop when you left.

When TBP merged into LIFE, we were smaller than our opponents (AF, GX, VX). We just recently reached 70% in the last couple months. This occurred as the result of tremendous effort on our parts. Do not try to belittle our achievements.

AF had their chance to go against LIFE, twice. The first time they decided to go against what they thought was a weaker opponent in TBP and were crushed soundly. The only reason AF even survived was because LIFE came to their rescue. Then after LIFE had TBP on the ropes, AF chose to ally themselves with LIFE instead of war. When AF chose to break the alliance months later, they were again crushed by LIFE.

I was out of the game for 9 months during 2009-2010. Surely the opportunity was there.

greenmonsta

Cameron,

I'm sure everyone would like to think that the world was over when they left it. That is certainly the image that Greenie has been trying to portray for years.

The fact is that the biggest war was the last and final war, LIFE vs AXX. Time did not stop when you left.

When TBP merged into LIFE, we were smaller than our opponents (AF, GX, VX). We just recently reached 70% in the last couple months. This occurred as the result of tremendous effort on our parts. Do not try to belittle our achievements.

AF had their chance to go against LIFE, twice. The first time they decided to go against what they thought was a weaker opponent in TBP and were crushed soundly. The only reason AF even survived was because LIFE came to their rescue. Then after LIFE had TBP on the ropes, AF chose to ally themselves with LIFE instead of war. When AF chose to break the alliance months later, they were again crushed by LIFE.

I was out of the game for 9 months during 2009-2010. Surely the opportunity was there.

I don't recall saying that the world was over when I left. I said all the decent players left before I did, which is just a fact. Doesn't mean that you noobs couldn't continue to fight.

DeletedUser

Wow Westons is still around? He was #1 til 7 mil points. >.< haha.
LIFE SOLIDLY won by recruiting TBP into the tribe, making it 70% vs 30% from the getgo.
Ismaild was a barb nobler (Take a look at his stats). Friendly guy, active, but definitely a barb nobler.

The world was kind of over when UNSF and MB01 hit the delete button on a wide scale, and XL and AoW created GX under Ismaild to have the most passive display of diplomacy I've ever seen.
It was AF vs LIFE and TBP and TBP's muppets, VX.
AF was the true dudes! Would have been much funner to see players like Waterdrinker hit the delete button early on and give a fair go AF vs LIFE when the players were more active.

You should try to get your facts right instead of making up numbers... and when did AF war against LIFE, TBP and VX? :)

Waterdrinker pretty much summed up the real story. AF had the choice to war with anyone they wanted. They chose TBP and failed. Had they chosen LIFE obviously they would have failed as well. No point in asking for "a fair go" and war setups with imaginary activity levels in AF, while at the same time assuming the worst activity in the opposing tribe. There is nothing fair about that :)

I don't really see the point in dropping in after a year and posting some made up facts about what is going on here and how great AF was. Every tribe has had its ups and downs. We all remember AF and we know very well, what happened to AF.