The End of World 58.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I just thought I'd make this thread to commemorate World 58. On this thread, past and current account players and co-players can talk to each other and reminisce. I personally would like to thank everybody who has played and made w58 possible. There have been a lot of friends, and even more enemies. It's definitely been a long and crazy world with numerous twists and turns along the way. Ultimately however, on March 5, 2014 World 58 will close after almost 2 years and 7 months of the world being active.

Additionally, I'd like to thank all of the players that have been in Fork and were loyal and active members. Many friends have come and gone and I thank everybody for their service.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to the old DT (Dream Team) tribe for our long-standing Alliance throughout the world.

I have to say that in the world, some of the best players I've fought had to have been Raia/Mamzy on the Mamzy123 account and Jorge from the Three Amigos account.

When this world ends, I know many plan to take a nice, long, well-deserved break and some plan to go on and play on other worlds. Regardless of what you decide to do, I wish everyone the best of luck and maybe one day we can see either other again or play together again.

-Brandon/BGeorge3
FORK Baron, World 58

DeletedUser

Sad to see such a great world come to an end but gratz to all my Fork buddys

To all my old friends in OW! it was fun and i enjoyed my time in fork as well. You guys in Beyound were a blast to war with earl in the world. Same to you manic guys. I hope to see you all back in TW or another game at some point ^__^ GL and happy gaming

DeletedUser102250

Dam, it's been 2 years since I last played TW lol. I anyone remembers If was the one who started that whole controversy thing with ~Got~ that eventually led into bigger wars

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks BGeorge3 for the compliment! I really enjoyed playing this world and playing against some great players. I must say that Antigoon, Khite Tzu, and Streak were the best players I came up against.

If anyone is still going to keep playing TW and wants to play on another world, just message me and I may be able to find an account for you to play.

DeletedUser104941

Favourite tribe and favourite world since i began playing.

Well done guys, your achievement will last as long as TW does.

lens.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment Jorge.

Lens, nice to see you still kicking around.

I'll post my wrap-up of this world soon. I am expecting it to be extensive... :icon_eek:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol. Is my infamous "Thoughts?" going to be in that end-world wrap-up? :p I imagine it will be. haha.

Also, to Numba. It definitely would have been interesting if Honor and GOT would have warred until nobody was left on one side or the other, rather than merging. :(

lol. Hey Lens. :p Good to see ya. :)

DeletedUser102250

Honor and Got merged? I don't remember this, must have been after I left lol

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah. Instead of Honor fighting both the Fork and Got families, they eventually merged. What happened was Grumpy Old Turtle left the world and Wehyam was in charge of the Got family. Then Bikentriit left and started his own tribe (-T-) (Thrones) after disagreements with Wehyam. Most of the Got players joined with Bikentriit. Bikentriit was supposed to have been my friend and he was supposed to be working with us. Then, he and most of his members merged into Honor. I'm not sure what happened. I think Bikentriit may have been sat at the time, but I'm not sure. They backstabbed me when I was vouching that they were on our side, and then they even removed me from skype. :(

Over time, Honor has merged with, worked with, and recruited from many different tribes. They have also gone through a tone of names and family tribes and academies. Some of the names of the tribes of Honor-related tribes:

HEHE!!
Death to Forks (disbanded)
FiGHT_4_HONOR (disbanded)
HAHA!! (disbanded)
ste vs ? (disbanded)
Alcohal! (disbanded)
Dont Disturb (disbanded)
Death (disbanded)
Alone Drive (disbanded)
Annoying marikina (disbanded)
TAKE A BREAK (disbanded)
honor (disbanded)
Dark Knight Angels (disbanded)
Royal 2 (disbanded)
Honor.3 (disbanded)
Tribal Hugs (disbanded)
Plate (disbanded)
Spunky (disbanded)
Noobs Around Me!!! (disbanded)
Who Needs it? (disbanded)
FoRkiEs ArOUnd (disbanded)

DeletedUser

Congratulations to those of you that had the patience to stick this world out, nice to see you all coming away with the win. Very well deserved. One of the best tribes I ever played in, from 26 points to finish.

If only James were here to see the tribe name he came up with as a joke winning the world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Congratulations FORKers!

Truly been the best players I have ever been around and am truly honored....

Good luck in anything you ever do in the rest of your lives..:)

Doug
assaultGTX1617

DeletedUser

Well done fork congrats on the win best tribe won. Thanks for making the last 2 1/2 years interesting lol

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Congratulations to those of you that had the patience to stick this world out, nice to see you all coming away with the win. Very well deserved. One of the best tribes I ever played in, from 26 points to finish.

If only James were here to see the tribe name he came up with as a joke winning the world :icon_biggrin:

Lol. I am pretty sure James knows we've won. lol. If no, I can just email him on skype. haha.