The End of World 58.

DeletedUser

Great work all fork members from start to end . I have always told all you guys/ girls that fork would win this world from the begining . I knew a bunch of friends could do it when we started and afterwards made new friends and added new friends that i will never ever forget. I'm so proud of what you guys/girls did for our tribe.Great job brad after i had to leave with fork your a great leader

roman01

I don't often post messages of congratulations in public, although I think an exception can be made here.

Although I didn't play this world myself. I would like to whole heartedly applaud Radomir for putting so much effort into the world, knowing such a dedicated and just person the win was certainly deserved.

The amount of effort you put into W58 was outstanding.

Congratulations mate.

DeletedUser

Well.

Glad this world finally ended.

Ill miss you all beyond belief, A solid 2 years! if not 3 spent finishing the world.

even George, My little juggalo! <3

RIP MANIC, And all those members who fought alongside us before fork but couldnt stick it out!, This world by far was my most favorite up till the point of total dominance and everyone giving up against fork.

Goodbye everyone!,

And Congrats to Matt, My co-player on Ts jay for being the boss he is and finishing up the world <3

Im Still alive and kicking on tw, If anyone ever wishes to find me ;) Fifa4989 on skype.

-

Coffee Troll

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well.

Glad this world finally ended.

Ill miss you all beyond belief, A solid 2 years! if not 3 spent finishing the world.

even George, My little juggalo! <3

RIP MANIC, And all those members who fought alongside us before fork but couldnt stick it out!, This world by far was my most favorite up till the point of total dominance and everyone giving up against fork.

Goodbye everyone!,

And Congrats to Matt, My co-player on Ts jay for being the boss he is and finishing up the world <3

Im Still alive and kicking on tw, If anyone ever wishes to find me ;) Fifa4989 on skype.

-

Coffee Troll

lol. Little Juggalo. lol.

Also Coffee, the world was open about 2 years, 6 months, and 26 days. (so almost 2 years and 7 months) if we're being technical. :p