The End Of World 72.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I figured I'd make this thread for those who also wish to come along and make posts reflecting and looking back on w72, giving their thoughts on how things went and what they think of how the world ultimately ended. This way not everybody is making a new thread for themselves.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been a long run. I remember early on being in Elite, a tribe that warred Cruel for a whole 5 days. By the time Elite had disbanded I'd quit to take a break for a couple months (initially I was supposed to go co-play in Cruel, but that just didn't happen), then I came back, and from there the rest is pretty much history. I worked my way up the ranks of Cruel through being on of the top accounts in the 800813 war early on, leaving the main branch of Cruel to be in charge of Vil3 to get all the new 800813 recruits working with the Cruel players, to get to know them and guide them. Becoming one of the most offensive accounts in the Mayhem war. Despite the council early on having concerns about trusting me due to talking to Pack, I made my way to being a Baron of ~CT~. I helped guide the direction of the tribe. When the council was very inactive, I negotiated the Turtle/Cruel merge and then the new Tribe name/tag (I guess I take credit for starting endgame). Later I would organize the largest OP on w72 (Age made the nuke orders for one of the targets, but I sent them out), with the OPs totaling 13,886 Nukes donated (probably 10,000-11,000 or so were sent on time/correctly).

Some personal shout-outs:

Sanj: Man, from early on when we met, we never thought we'd end up winning together.

Naz: Darn it Naz, I saw you go yellow again, that was what, the 10th time now (guessing at this point)?

Teacher: :D We were both in Elite, and here we both are winning together.

Aman: Always enjoyed the intellectual conversation. If for no other reason, you're awesome for having annoyed Age during the 800813 war. :D

Lord Tartar: Probably the most respectful member in ~CT~ "Yes Sir. No Sir."

Roland: You were definitely able to hold your own as a defender. You would dodge everything you could and lose pretty much no troops even if you got hit with hundreds of nukes. (We know you'd put your troops in barbs). :p

Elliottus: :D You got that last village when I wasn't on. It was fun launching at each other on the last day. :p

Death Grim: You noob. :p

Farmercy: Paul, despite everything that has been said this world. Good game. Regardless of how you got to where you are or how you maintained your position, you did hold your own until the very end.

This is my shoutout for Age:

Age - At least now that the world is over maybe you won't be trying to kidnap any animals.

Agenroe-Knightmares ....: thanks for the shout out BY THE WAY haha
Agenroe-Knightmares ....: I have gone out of my way to hate on you and kidnap your dog for the last year and a half haha

I'm sure I'll see you guys around on other worlds or in various skype chats. :)

Last edited:

Agenroe

Ill consider my shoutout being where you mentioned me in amans haha.

DeletedUser118119

72 was the first world I played, saddens me now when I log in and the world72 option is gone :(

DeletedUser98728

Had a lot of fun here, played a lot of diff accounts to help the tribe.

Gun fairy then moved to the skarith acc to help hold that front down until the boy band moved to Cruel. Then took the fireramen account over to hold that front and bring activity there, and then ended up leading the tribe. Fun fun fun times. A lot of behind the scenes stuff with Pack to keep stuff interesting.

Wouldnt change much about this one. Mostly proud of Neilw4 for making it to the end and finishing rank 3. Big props to him.

-Dan

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Congrats to ~CT~

I was one of the founders of Turtle as well as Duke. Can honestly say, it's great to see you guys win the world. Turtle was originally meant to only last for early game as the original members were waiting for the next no hauls to come out. Alex/Purple Llama was the original duke, then left for me to take control. I then left the Confused Llama account for Noobs On Ice with Trent for a period (I think).

Was a great world for early game, with alot of decent tribes. Highlight was back timing and later nobling sir cornish, and watching him flame.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Did you at least rename all your villages to "Barbarian Village" before you nobled him out? ;)

Mr.Impossible

What a great news, I was not expecting turtles to last long to be honest
but they proved me wrong...Especially the leadership crisis that came out to be a hinderance
...messypantz and trent did a great job in reviving the tribe and get it back kicking the world
and then they merged with cruel to take the fine decision to battle against the rest of the world

Great work, bravo ~CT~ !

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Trent wasn't a good leader for Turtle. More an embarassment when you think about his open-door recruitment policy. Although he stayed longer than expected. Normally Trent would quit a lot sooner than he did. Messy liked to throw a fit every now and then, not sure what he did really aside from that. The credit for keeping Turtle alive and together should go to Snowy and Mortis (Noobs account), BK (Chip on Shoulder), and Pillage Idiot.

As for the merge. Sure, it was a merge, but we only took in 7 players from Turtle, and after that we kicked one of the accounts.

Last edited: