The end...world thoughts :)

STAFAST

Well, I wanted to start this, as it seems the end is coming for our rather fun and exciting world here.

I would like members to post their funny, not so funny, game changing thoughts and memories here.

Who have you met that has changed your life, good or bad.

These are my fast thoughts, and hope you that have played here for the last 4 years will not spam and ruin this, but enjoy this for what it is, a memory of W24 and all the great times we have had here.

Lets hear your thoughts W24, this is going to be over soon now :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

These are my fast thoughts, and hope you that have played here for the last 4 years will not spam and ruin this, but enjoy this for what it is, a memory of W24 and all the great times we have had here.
Considering this world has been open for less than 3 years, I doubt you'll find anyone who meets that criteria.

DeletedUser

The only thing that changed my life was leaving this game which gave it back to me.

DeletedUser

indi23 and Niyah were the most important players on this world to me. indi23's one of my best friends from this game, and Niyah is just awesome <3.

DeletedUser80599

indi23 and Niyah were the most important players on this world to me. indi23's one of my best friends from this game, and Niyah is just awesome <3.

<3 makes me think of OH NO YOU DIDN't and star wars gangsta rap circ in rhymes ^^

There are so many people that I lurve/d from w24 o_O
Liiiiike B!!!, Orel and Glyn and Amy and Bloo and Kriid annnd Linky and KS and April and indi, RS, Wizzy, Red, turbo and a looooooot more sorry for leaving you out =))
Those are the ones I'm in contact with still mostly ^^

joo guys ruuuuuuuule! muuuuch <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oral, I remember that time me and you convinced log that we caught him spying and you banned him from the storm externals :lol: I have never laughed so hard... /me is in old man reminiscing mode

DeletedUser

<3 Niyah we'll write a rap in W56 someday, I promise.

And I remember that, it was absolutely hilarious. Btw, someone in W56 posts with an avatar that is almost the same (if not the same) as yours, and I always get excited and think you're posting there :icon_razz:. Then it's not you :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

I must admit to spending more time chatting to W24 people on skype than actually playing TW.

DeletedUser

You should ban him/her for copy rights infringements, cause YOU GOT THE POWER!

And i must agree with findick, if skype wasn't part of this game i would've quit 2 years earlier than i did.

DeletedUser80599

wuuuuuuut! BAN THEM! :D

where on k56 are you Orel^^ I am in K44 (cool) =)) we need to write it! <3

KS: yeeeeeeeees! remember all the fake parties? lol

DeletedUser

wuuuuuuut! BAN THEM! :D

where on k56 are you Orel^^ I am in K44 (cool) =)) we need to write it! <3

KS: yeeeeeeeees! remember all the fake parties? lol
If you mean W56, then you know Orel is mod of that world, right?

And yes, I remember those fake parties, where I would actually click to send attacks, glad I know better now.

DeletedUser80599

I know he is mod :p I congratulated him when he became one^^ I was asking in game if he plays:p

oh yes!!! clicking!!! and manually switching tabs and saving bookmarks... god we were so noob:D

DeletedUser

I can't play a world I mod, it'd make me more biased :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser80599

Well KS is well known as mega spammer :p

but without his posts it would be boring.. just like it would be without Gs smartass ones :D

DeletedUser

Every human being contains even the smallest amount of bias. I don't let it affect my punishments, though. If I played the world, I'm sure it would be overwhelming :icon_razz:.

Don't try to play semantics bro :icon_biggrin:. Remember, I'm the guy who went for pages on it with Rukoh :lol:.