The end...world thoughts :)

DeletedUser

emoticon-0165-muscle.gif

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the PnP on W24 far more than I enjoyed ingame. Debating with the MANIC, S2ORM and Deus people, representing RES in arguements, was excellent fun. I think I put up a good fight in that aspect vs everyone else, as I think I was the only active RES poster during my short months of PnPing here. I actually regret giving my account away because I got boxed in by a sea of blue and barbarians, but I guess it was for the best.

STAFAST

I am sorry to see a great person leave this game over the taking of barbs, Manchii left the world today over this...our tribe even though we have won this world and there is little doubt we will lose got angry over a great person taking barbs over mopping up players.

Here is a player that has helped many over the years in many ways, not in just the game, but has helped me personally find family of mine. I am deepely ashamed of the how and why they left the game.

Stuck in the deep south, even though she sent nukes to clear, she only had local barbs to take and our great tribe ragged on her over this. She finally had enough and hit delete.

I for one am embaressed and saddened by this loss. A great person left the game over barbs.

I hope Deus looks at themselves until the world ends and finds a better way, this is a game only. To mock a member until they are shamed enough to quit is a sad day for a great tribe.

For the first time I am sad to be in Deus.....

DeletedUser

Sad to hear.
Although honestly, the remainder of this world is just mopping up. Not everyone needs the kudos of 'actually' winning the world to validate the time they have spent playing it. If you lasted this long, and are in Deus, you have won the world, as far as I am concerned. These final months are negligible.

The Great 1One1

This time two years ago, I'd probably scoff at the idea of calling anyone I knew through the internet my friends. It took an RL beating to realise that internet friends can be just as good as RL friends, and all the internet friends I made were in TW W24. I don't really keep in contact with anyone anymore apart from the odd Facebook comment here and there, but I suppose once you're out of the loop, you're out of the loop.

As or the game itself, I have no regrets of quitting it. The game is like smoking; you know it's bad for you, and you don't exactly enjoy it that much, but you keep doing it anyway.

DeletedUser

this time two years ago, i'd probably scoff at the idea of calling anyone i knew through the internet my friends. It took an rl beating to realise that internet friends can be just as good as rl friends, and all the internet friends i made were in tw w24. I don't really keep in contact with anyone anymore apart from the odd facebook comment here and there, but i suppose once you're out of the loop, you're out of the loop.

As or the game itself, i have no regrets of quitting it. The game is like smoking; you know it's bad for you, and you don't exactly enjoy it that much, but you keep doing it anyway.

qft. :)

DeletedUser

I don't really keep in contact with anyone anymore apart from the odd Facebook comment here and there, but I suppose once you're out of the loop, you're out of the loop.
I'll get in touch once I have fixed my skype.

The Great 1One1

Yeah, I don't really go on Skype anymore. Most of the talking on Skype were done through group chats and I haven't really been in any of them for about a year, plus the people I used to PM with are not contactable for me, so there's been little point logging on.

Repinski

Can't believe my first world is coming to an end and I'm still playing.... didn't think I'd see this day but I suppose that's what you get when you play for 3 years.... Congradulations to everyone who made it this far and deus for winning the world.

DeletedUser

The best thing about world 24 was the PnP. I spent the first 12 months or so as a Kinkian "debating" with just about every other forum member who wasn't in Kinky (we weren't particularly popular), before jumping ship to V-V-V and knocking verbal lumps out of Manic (smurf and KG were a nightmare, could boil my piss better than any other poster I've come across :icon_razz:).

Still, my heart will always be with my beloved Kinky. Long live Ignotum Periculum.

DeletedUser

The best thing about world 24 was the PnP. I spent the first 12 months or so as a Kinkian "debating" with just about every other forum member who wasn't in Kinky (we weren't particularly popular), before jumping ship to V-V-V and knocking verbal lumps out of Manic (smurf and KG were a nightmare, could boil my piss better than any other poster I've come across :icon_razz:).

Still, my heart will always be with my beloved Kinky. Long live Ignotum Periculum.

ADAM!! your grounded form pnp remember?
Bah hahaha.

back on topic. A huge congrats to my past allies/enemies Deus for winning this world. It was a well fought war on both sides and you guys desearved the victory! i will see many of you in world 56!! And to world 24...

War on!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser80599

Wizzy you can come coplay me so you will have a feeling you won it too:p

DeletedUser

ADAM!! your grounded form pnp remember?
Bah hahaha.

back on topic. A huge congrats to my past allies/enemies Deus for winning this world. It was a well fought war on both sides and you guys desearved the victory! i will see many of you in world 56!! And to world 24...

War on!:icon_wink:

w56? You play that? I'm in w48 now lol...couldnt keep away...

DeletedUser

Oh, please someone, let me co-play you so I can bask in the glory of winning W24. /sarcasm