The end..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

ive been thinking (yes mikey i do sometimes) and from rejoining the game i have seen quite alot of dedication to it, but i have also seen a wish for it to end for quite a few..
so what i propose and yes i do understand some will not wish it, is for a reformation by uniting those who want to bring the game to an end and by having those that are active come together and feed off those who are'nt.. this game would and could end in a few months/weeks, to not too would see players take countless barbs and prolong the game for atleast another year if not longer.. i myself have several hundred nobels to use up and am now in the process of doing so, to say its being defeatist is wrong, we all know TLA/GRIND have there part timers/inactives.. and by bringing together those that are active will bring the end alot quicker, and give them all what they wish.. to be a winner.. after all guys and gals, its those actives that have made the game..

something to consider me thinks..

DeletedUser89005

indeed it was.. hence i would'nt be part of those that i suggested.. i'd fold the one i am in to accomodate it..

DeletedUser

Nice idea Bert but i havent played this game for the best part of 2 years too let Grind be declared winners by default.Im sure TLA members in the majority dont want it either.

DeletedUser79621

It is a nice idea but as Mikey said, after all the hard work we in tla have put in to get to the position we are in now it would be unfair to just allow other active people in the enemy tribe to just join for the sake of the world ending. They have managed to survive, not get the tribe to within 22% of 100% domination.

I would rather play that extra bit longer to make sure it is those who deserve it that win.

DeletedUser89005

but i havent played this game for the best part of 2 years too let Grind be declared winners by default.
i'm not asking for you to let them win by default mikey, alot who are out there have the will and are dedicated players like yourself, some of those grinders you refer too are presently within TLA now also, what i proposed and it is only an option is to let those who have gave the game the countless hours and dedication to form into something that w29 actually deserves and who deserve to win, we all know who the part timers/sat accounts etc are, why let those who have done little or nothing take the credit for it also..

i mean an active and a solid tribe could and would bring this to an end alot easier than what is happening at present.. its not letting players win mikey, its letting them help to finish it and finish it with those that made the game for everyone..

not get the tribe to within 22% of 100% domination.
that 22% can revert back to 30% if everyone focused on more barbs kris, its not just a little bit longer, its months.. and lots off them..

lords of the emos

Please do continue to take barbs, we will continue to take GRIND! faster than they can take barbs and eventually, one by one they will all quit or be rimmed.

The end is inevitable berty - and you suggesting that we join forces now is almost like an admission that you see your own doom fast approaching. Slow it as much as you can - but in TLA we are far more concerned about rimming every member of GRIND! than we are about finishing the world within a month.

DeletedUser89005

perhaps you have missed an important aspect of the game here (i'l assume you have) it is becoming increasingly more difficult to take a player out completely here, it is so easy to keep progressing, hence those barbs are an ideal ground to do so from, with so many players now widespread barbs are an ideal option to prolong it with, take those little barbs, stack those main vills with them, wait for the retakes and keep moving along, lose 1 retake another.. and again i think you have missed the part where TLA now consists of GRINDERS... and my downfall will be along way coming i can tell you that, i lose one account i can safely take another and with each i will make it work to drag it out...

i got nothing to lose nor gain from it, but i do see alot out there who would like to finish it.. and finish it with the knowledge in knowing that it was those who made w29 who actually won it.. not the part timers or sat accounts...

DeletedUser

Isn't this the exact same idea as NN?

Didn't you all hate that?

Just saying.

DeletedUser

Bert I understand what your saying. but in the end the players in TLA are the ones that have the desire to win. if the desire is just to finish this world, then next time there is a vote the other players can vote for 2months, and the world will end.

NN failed cause it was a flawed idea, some say TLA has also strayed too far from its original design and so is already compromised - I know this is what Daryl and a few other felt and why they did what they did - so the idea of recruiting others, who lets face it have shown little to no skill so far demeans what those in TLA have achieved so far.

I'm not an original of TLA, but i would not want to recruit anyone else into the tribe just to end this world quicker.

Dal

DeletedUser89005

fair comment dal..

and yes i understand fully what it is you wish to see happen, as i said from the outset, it was just another option.. in my own opinion i feel those that have maintained there accounts up until now, actually deserve credit for doing so and a place at the finish line, you and others may not feel they have skill or whatever, but i see and talk alot with players from both sides here to know who is who as such and what it is they are facing.. on the TLA side you have those that are frustrated by having nukes dodged (yes its annoying i know, ya gota wait for them to comeback and if they are long range its an even bigger bummer) on the grind side of it i see players with several thousand incomings and hundreds of nobels to use up, but where to go with them, barbs the easy option or against targets which they may not achieve..

i guess i'm trying to reach a happy medium with it.. but in that i'l say no more on the subject..

DeletedUser87372

Bert,

I appreciate your consideration and time on this matter, and if this proposal was brought to TLA over a year ago, when Grind was the much larger side and TLA was facing a war with an opponent much larger, we may have been a little more interested. Now that we dominate over 78% of W29 the end is inevitable. The remaining 22% is made up of mostly inactive accounts.

Yes there are probably 2 accounts who are taking any TLA villages (of which you have been one), and a handful of other players who are trying to make it as difficult as possible by barb nobling as much as possible, but the simple maths is that TLA have been taking an average of 150 villages per day, of which a large proportion have been from those in Grind and FtNdT and the rest of the world has been taking an average of 40 - 50 villages per day, mostly barbs. Furthermore, as the number of accounts on W29 drops we begin to see TLA as owning more and more of the accounts and thus votes, we already have nearly 50% of the accounts and that does not take into account the inactive ones where there will be no vote, as such I think we will find the next vote far more likely in TLA's favour. If it is not, then we will continue to eat through the rest of W29 and will be forced to ensure those members you spoke of before do not see the final day of the world.

A good lesson for those of you outside TLA, if 100% dominance is required you WILL be completely rimmed before the end, simple as that; our hand will be forced and there will be no choice. If the vote goes for 2 months or 3 months instead, then those who have put in the most time and effort into their accounts are likely to see the end, even if it is on the losing side.

DeletedUser89005

i know i'd said i would say no more on it jv.. but..
A good lesson for those of you outside TLA, if 100% dominance is required you WILL be completely rimmed before the end, simple as that; our hand will be forced and there will be no choice. If the vote goes for 2 months or 3 months instead, then those who have put in the most time and effort into their accounts are likely to see the end, even if it is on the losing side.
in seeing that it says to me 100% dominance would be the prefered option, i mean if you are to lose why not go down fighting...

Yes there are probably 2 accounts who are taking any TLA villages (of which you have been one)
why do i always get made out to be the bad guy eh... Meh...

DeletedUser87372

why do i always get made out to be the bad guy eh... Meh...

Bert, I applaud your recent success against TLA's partially inactive accounts. You have certainly surprised me, as this is the best you have fought against TLA ever, be it as Penguin426, or as BigBert24. I can promise it won't continue for long, but you have brought the fun back for many as you have not been a push over practically gifting villages away and turning to the backlines for barbs to grow on like so many have been for months in Grind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont worry jv he'll be bored of the account soon our bert dont have a very long attention span

DeletedUser89005

Bert, I applaud your recent success against TLA's partially inactive accounts.
i love that phrase "partially inactive" ...

Because you are lol :D
how dare you jess...lol.. i even had me a TLA buddy light up until an hour ago, so i must'nt be that bad.. (am i) ..lol..

and lizzie what where you told, get me trousers ironed and shoes polished.. women eh...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser87372

Bert, you can be my buddy any time. I don't mind if you see when I am online :) We would still be buddies if you did not remove me from your list ;)

DeletedUser89005

I don't mind if you see when I am online
its not a matter of me seeing when you are online jv.. its you seeing when i am.. lol..:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

and lizzie what where you told, get me trousers ironed and shoes polished.. women eh...

Will i be banned if i tell what u can do with that bert? i think u need to grovel abit more first...and no the flowers were binned!! try harder