The end..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I even just logged in, to see if I had one too lol, I feel unloved.

DeletedUser89005

Well, you sent the request
indeed i did jv and there was a method to that maddness... but im sure you realized that anyhow..

and jess its not being unloved.. lol.. its being pinned to the wall here for me with countless of darts headed right at me..lol... i'm a one man band here facing ALOT of incomings from alot off different players... but dont worry i'l do me best to go down with a long hard fight...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser89005

That is exactly what we want Bert,
yep.. little old me against the mighty TLA.. eh... i wonder if they will make a movie about it.. "1 man who stood against them all" lol...

DeletedUser

indeed i did jv and there was a method to that maddness... but im sure you realized that anyhow..

and jess its not being unloved.. lol.. its being pinned to the wall here for me with countless of darts headed right at me..lol... i'm a one man band here facing ALOT of incomings from alot off different players... but dont worry i'l do me best to go down with a long hard fight...:icon_twisted:
Aww well that is ok. I only just noticed I sent nukes to your K52 O__O I thought they were fakes until they started landing D: I do not recall sending them lol

DeletedUser

yep.. little old me against the mighty TLA.. eh... i wonder if they will make a movie about it.. "1 man who stood against them all" lol...

I've been try to get some GRIND!'rs to attack me. But ever since they've been getting those red reports, they won't send attacks as often. They haven't the guts to attack li'l ol' 9K me point me. I'll try to provoke them a little more, see what i can do. I wanna make the totally rimmed accounts list, afterall.