The End

DeletedUser

Some have accused me of lying, backstabbing and cheating to win worlds. Some have said I have not followed my terms to the rest of the world post-secret, often without knowing or fully understanding these terms or misinterpreting them. Know firstly that I am not going to protest my innocence or claim I am some sort of guy who sticks by the books to the death. I'm not. So why should you trust my word? I feel no need to lie, backstab or cheat for two simple reasons.

Reason 1, I am not afraid of SPAM losing.
Reason 2, I know that in the case of SPAM defeat lying or backstabbing or cheating would not change the outcome.

With that out of the way, let me what is going to happen and the conditions on this. I said that should the West create a tribe to go against SPAM, we will provide them an opportunity to prepare. This is true, but this opportunity is not unconditional. For now, it looks like this tribe is going to be ??? so we shall assume for now that this applies to ???.

The conditions required for the establishment of the NAP:

- A completion of recruitment by both sides. Neither side can recruit for the duration of the NAP. Essentially, the two teams will be established before the onset of the war.
- A ban on support outside the tribe. The following will be exceptions to this:
--> SPAM and =K=
--> SPAM and NaDs
--> ??? and TCR
--> ??? and ~300~
- The above exceptions only apply to the =K=, NaDs, TCR and ~300~ member lists as of the signing of the NAP.
- An agreement by both sides for a start date for war and the end of the NAP which can only be changed by agreement of both parties during the NAP. In a case where two sides disagree, the original date is kept and declaration beforehand is treated as a backstabbing.
- The agreement in writing by both parties that NAP cannot be cancelled for the set duration other than with a breaking of one of the conditions set.
- The dismissal of any permasit or quitting player recruited by any party who is ex-Calm./TCRT recruited after 1st December 2012
- The following of any other conditions agreed on by both parties such as border agreements, splitting of inactive/quitting players and anything else that needs to be added on.
- Should another tribe be added into the NAP (other than SPAM and ???), they will have to follow the above conditions.
- After the NAP is ended, both tribes must go to war. SPAM will also officially declare war on any other tribe standing with ??? at this time.

This is a copy of the terms sent by SPAM to the leader of ??? and the terms can only be negotiated by ???'s and SPAM's leadership.

Dylan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well while the details have not been finalized clearly alot is happening right now on World 60.

If you are in the West and you are not in ??? I am strongly urging you to apply for membership. All active team players will be considered. If you don't join immediately, during the next 6 weeks there is a good chance you will be one of the targets Spam focuses on because they won't have any other targets. And once the 6 weeks are past you will be in the strongest position possible to get ahead in this game.

Please mail me if you have any questions.

Felicini

DeletedUser105935

so is tcr and 300 arnt in the nap but are allowed to help by fighting and surport so its like an extension of ???

andfellcini id love to join but i love 300 and i dontthink you guys wannawaste a space on a 100000 point player

DeletedUser

so is tcr and 300 arnt in the nap but are allowed to help by fighting and surport so its like an extension of ???

andfellcini id love to join but i love 300 and i dontthink you guys wannawaste a space on a 100000 point player

Sammy, read it again mate...

- A ban on support outside the tribe. The following will be exceptions to this:
--> SPAM and =K=
--> SPAM and NaDs
--> ??? and TCR
--> ??? and ~300~

This means that TCR and 300 can still send support :)

DeletedUser

As liaison between NaDs and SPAM,
NaDs agrees unconditionally to the terms agreed upon by Dylan Atkin on behalf of the pre final war NAP.

DeletedUser

What a laughing stock this world has become lol

Enjoy all

ashoka1

What a laughing stock this world has become lol

Enjoy all

You are marked as one of the leaders of ???

Just some suggestion

If you really wanna fight this world out ,behave like the same

dont be a loser which you seem to be from your posts.

Our Leader has already given the terms & conditions.Once the Western Alliance is ready ,they can feel free to contact him.

However Play this world only if You are enjoying.To continue and at the same point keep saying its useless world or laughing stock or just plain silly is doing no good to you.:)

DeletedUser

lol.. What has the world come to ^_^ :D

Lookin Good Dylan. :D

DeletedUser

This reminds of of Lord Of The Rings, mordor being spam facing the crumbling kingdoms of all, the strength of men cannot fail! go frodo!
Anyone else think DA would be a good souron?

DeletedUser

It will take a whole damn lot of light rohirrims and magical ghosts to kill these nazguls.
especially with that frontline.

DeletedUser

What front? KPDCK is an island in a bright Red Sea.

Lets see if I pull a Moses :icon_twisted: