The epic is that is APOC!

DeletedUser

Okay everyone.
The Tribe APOC have made quite some noise on this forums that they are going to take over K37 and other K's and blahblahblah.
However, what they didn't say is that they have no skill at all or whatsoever. I have had the great fortune of getting the lulz of an APOC op on me. Now, only two players sent attacks, wich doesn't seem like that much, but for APOC that is the most players ever participating in a tribal OP :icon_rolleyes:

To prove their (non-existant) skillz they sent me a couple (26) incomings wich I have took a printscreen of to show you :)

[spoil]
theepicthatisapoc.png
[/spoil]

If any APOC member reads this, please tell Vinney88 and Blackeagle1234 that if you are gonna coordinate fakeattacks, atleast make them land in the same minute... or preferably second. Also tell Vinney88 that 19 second trains doesn't really do the trick nowdays :icon_wink:

Looking forward to more incomings,
AoO out.

DeletedUser

Also tell Vinney88 that 19 second trains doesn't really do the trick nowdays :icon_wink:

Honestly, I am shocked that ANYone ever sends trains over a second, it is so easy to make it under these days...

APOC fail, if you are a better tribe without lordwolfx and starscreamer you have yet to prove it.

DeletedUser

Actually APOC was a good tribe before, but after starcreamer and lordwolf leave them im not sure if they can be good as before, maybe there's some changes inside their leadership but im sure they can't stand on AoO's awesome tricks of attacking <3 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Look I have 55 incomings suddenly some other 60k guy joined in who sends even worse trains ;D

DeletedUser

Just to put this out there a there duke is being played by a player with multiple internet connections and is in another tribe on w43.

DeletedUser

Just to put this out there a there duke is being played by a player with multiple internet connections and is in another tribe on w43.

That's big call. Have you got a little proof you can share? I'm not saying you are wrong, but like Ronald Regan used to say (I think it was Ronnie Raygun):

"Trust, but verify".

DeletedUser

We have proof but I would rather not release it just yet. Maybe if it becomes necessary at some point.

DeletedUser

I am guessing that this is the APOC vs Gore war thread right? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

this is a pointless comment even if a player had 2 internet connections lets fac it that player could never be caught :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@ randerson not really pointless as the apoc members do not know and it also means that apoc is doing the bidding of another tribe. And skype chats say differently about the said players being caught.

DeletedUser

@ randerson not really pointless as the apoc members do not know and it also means that apoc is doing the bidding of another tribe. And skype chats say differently about the said players being caught.

you sure its not you just worrying your little brain and knowing now APOC wont be dectated ?:icon_rolleyes:

LEEMON

mmm beef, mmm APOC family - I luv them, none could compete with them in OD gifting contest

DeletedUser

I'm not even gonna bother attacking back :p

LOL. This just to say that you don't have any troops left for attacking.
It's a wonder why would you even post this reply here.
It's just like saying,"I'm a n00b that I lost so much troops that I can't send any attack but I'm gonna make up stories to cover-up the real story."

Looking forward to more incomings,
AoO out.

Wait for me this tuesday. I'm coming for you since you might be as well worth my time. :)

Last edited by a moderator: