The epic is that is APOC!

DeletedUser

LOL. This just to say that you don't have any troops left for attacking.
It's a wonder why would you even post this reply here.
It's just like saying,"I'm a n00b that I lost so much troops that I can't send any attack but I'm gonna make up stories to cover-up the real story."

Wait for me this tuesday. I'm coming for you since you might be as well worth my time. :)
He didnt have to cover-up anything so why would he do it than?!

DeletedUser

Lol, people who come after Audience of One always seem to wake up on the rim ^___^

DeletedUser

Let's see what happened to the last people that tried to attack me..

PlaguedAngel

Lord James44

Fabio Aurelio

The Router

-Barbarossa-

As for the ones who still has villages left, I only took those worth nobling. As for -Barbarossa-, I had cleared like 4 more of his villages but he got banned :icon_evil:
Oh well, you can always try to go after me if you want :)

Please note that most of these were early-game. PlaguedAngel for example had more than double. the amount of my points when I rimmed him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56184

LOL. This just to say that you don't have any troops left for attacking.
It's a wonder why would you even post this reply here.
It's just like saying,"I'm a n00b that I lost so much troops that I can't send any attack but I'm gonna make up stories to cover-up the real story."

Wait for me this tuesday. I'm coming for you since you might be as well worth my time. :)

Hehe, right... AoO out of troops is like saying the oceans out of water.

DeletedUser

Let's see what happened to the last people that tried to attack me..

PlaguedAngel

Lord James44

Fabio Aurelio

The Router

-Barbarossa-

As for the ones who still has villages left, I only took those worth nobling. As for -Barbarossa-, I had cleared like 4 more of his villages but he got banned :icon_evil:
Oh well, you can always try to go after me if you want :)

Please note that most of these were early-game. PlaguedAngel for example had more than double. the amount of my points when I rimmed him.

I'm not impressed. I was expecting like you are an underdog defeating them but these guys are like lower poinst than you or more or less just as equal as you. :icon_rolleyes:

But checking your villages was like 72 hours at least by nobles and the world is still new for this kind of trips so attacking you will be a complete waste of my time.

I'll be crawling there to your continent though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dr. BLACKWHITE:
I'm not impressed. I was expecting like you are an underdog defeating them but these guys are like lower poinst than you or more or less just as equal as you.

You quoted something you didn't read?

Audience of One:
please note that most of these were early-game. PlaguedAngel for example had more than double. the amount of my points when I rimmed him.

DeletedUser

Allow me to add that PlaguedAngel, Lord James44, Fabio Aurelio and Ducolpe were in the same Tribe and worked together, wich kind of makes me the super underdog.

DeletedUser

It appears so, it also appears he owns the rim.

I used to play this world and was in that Area. Loads of players bigger than him jumped him at once, expecting an easy kill. And it was an easy kill.

For Audience of One:icon_twisted:

ancient mariner

But checking your villages was like 72 hours at least by nobles and the world is still new for this kind of trips so attacking you will be a complete waste of my time.

Players in core are already making those kind of 60-70 hours nuke/noble trip.Not a difficult decision/situation for this time period of the world taking consideration that number one player is already nearing 1 million mark and time factor of start of the world.Only thing is to make that trip successful is good strategy and well co-ordination.

DeletedUser

I'm not impressed. I was expecting like you are an underdog defeating them but these guys are like lower poinst than you or more or less just as equal as you. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll be crawling there to your continent though. :icon_wink:

Ha im not sure that dr. blackwhite should be unimpressed by anyone as he was rejected in his attempt to join bored!.

DeletedUser59845

Ha im not sure that dr. blackwhite should be unimpressed by anyone as he was rejected in his attempt to join bored!.

Dr. Blackwhite was not rejected. He denied the invitation, I was the account sitter at the time. I should know.

DeletedUser

Ohaider

I might aswell admit it, I lost five villages to a player called Lesmana yesterday.
He had about 50k when I started attacking him but then a special *someone* messed up badly when he nightsat me so the attacks were left unmarked and I had no idea what to stack. It turned out it was four nobletrains.. I recapped one but he recapped it again, and that's the story. He will die soon. All villages he took was the ones I had for less than a week and barely had any troops in them.