The epic is that is APOC!

DeletedUser

Dr. Blackwhite was not rejected. He denied the invitation, I was the account sitter at the time. I should know.

Dr. Blackwhite was rejected via skype and i was the one who did the rejecting so I think I would know.

-M A R I O-

Dr. Blackwhite was rejected via skype and i was the one who did the rejecting so I think I would know.

I even remember this. I lol'd so hard at this guys troop builds and village builds. Mixed villages alll over the place.:lol:

DeletedUser85601

From what I understand Dr. blackwhite never finished the interveiw process. whether this was because he was rejected or he didn't know what was going on, I don't know.

I still find it amazing that nobody jumped Apoc when they waisted thier resources conquering Lordwolfx and I. 1/2 the players in the tribe have mixed villages from what I remember.

Well more power to you, APOC. My hats off to you. You guys helping LW conquer bored or something? It looks like LW is dominating their K now. I guess the war is going well against gore also. Or are they only taking out SUBLIME?

I see APOC is also slowly climbing up the ladder in all categories on the updating maps. Congrats!

-SS23-

DeletedUser

Pfft for 1 only 3 or 4 bored! players are attacking *lw*.
secondly *lw* aren't really dominating anything they are just being allowed to live while we focus on restructuring the tribe.
Thirdly APOC is at war with gore.
Lastly you do not understand what happened to blackwhite because as soon as you got wind apoc was going to hit you you gave us the sit and jumped to another world.

DeletedUser

I even remember this. I lol'd so hard at this guys troop builds and village builds. Mixed villages alll over the place.:lol:

First: I don't have mix villages, sure, I might have a few 50+ axe in a defense village or 50+ spears in a offense village but those are from the villages that I have conquered that were still in queue that wasn't cancelled and I didn't think it was necessary to kill them yet since the "mixed villages" that I have conquered were doesn't have a lvl30 farms yet.

Second: You were still interested to invite me via skype before the merge of BORED and NUTS but I refused the BORED! invitation when I saw that SS23 and wolf was kicked. So please don't say things in a place where the mentioned person can tell the truth about your lies. :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

-M A R I O-

First: I don't have mix villages, sure, I might have a few 50+ axe in a defense village or 50+ spears in a offense village but those are from the villages that I have conquered that were still in queue that wasn't cancelled and I didn't think it was necessary to kill them yet since the "mixed villages" that I have conquered were doesn't have a lvl30 farms yet.

Second: You were still interested to invite me via skype before the merge of BORED and NUTS but I refused the BORED! invitation when I saw that SS23 and wolf was kicked. So please don't say things in a place where the mentioned person can tell the truth about your lies. :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Hah i never ever offered you an invite nor would i ever i just laughed at your application and let you give a shot on skype. Go ahead and bs to yourself all you want to make yourself feel important and cool. :D

DeletedUser59845

Gore exists no longer.

Audience of one has retired this world, AoO OUT! (lol)
Leemon is a refugee.

APOC prevails.

DeletedUser

It is good to see SS come back and check on our progress :icon_smile: Hope everything is going well in your new world :icon_biggrin:

Now to the APOC issue that you are on about :icon_wink: As a fact I know you were after APOC's top 6 players. You called this recruiting in older threads!
Then once you were rejected by some of our players, you were onto them by there skype. Please do not try and make us look like fools once again as so far in this world that is all you have done yet we have prevailed in all cases that we have been accused of or joked about!
And btw if anyone cares, Gore has fallen!
Therefore APOC have gotten through once again. Now all we need to do is defeat the refugees :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So we are gonna see an Apoc VS KND war now with BORED! waiting on the sidelines?
Good luck with that!

DeletedUser85601

Glad I could stir up some old talk. LOL.

I didn't jump ship until I saw that it was clear I wasn't going to be successful in defending my villages (Hundreds of attacks from 8 or more different players and a I already lost a few of them). And I never let someone sit my account to defend them for me. I enjoyed trying to make them loose as much as possible.

I have no reason to lie 'cause I really don't care anymore. Well have fun guys.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes SS23 didnt let anyone sit him to defend it was actually Lordwolfx who did this! I know as I was one who sat SS23's account and saw a bored! member sitting Wolf!

Oh and yes this does mean I did see all the shared Bored! forums hehe :lol:

DeletedUser

Gore exists no longer.

Audience of one has retired this world, AoO OUT! (lol)
Leemon is a refugee.

APOC prevails.

facedesk.jpg

Who said I retired? Theres a fine line between retiring and taking over another, larger account :icon_rolleyes:
I have talked with Gore about and they said that they were nothing but a hindrance for me that prevented my growth so whatever.
If I would have started in K37 and Lemon in K27 things would have been different. For example, APOC wouldn't still exist, I would have killed them instead of VORB :icon_wink:

DeletedUser59845

Who said I retired? Theres a fine line between retiring and taking over another, larger account :icon_rolleyes:
I have talked with Gore about and they said that they were nothing but a hindrance for me that prevented my growth so whatever.
If I would have started in K37 and Lemon in K27 things would have been different. For example, APOC wouldn't still exist, I would have killed them instead of VORB :icon_wink:

I just assumed when I read "audience of one has left this account" that you were done with the world.
You talk so much smack if anyone had not seen your account before they would probably assume you had at least half a million points by now since you pretty much wipe out entire tribes single handedly overnight, good thing most of us know that you only made it to 93k points before you had another account set in your lap for you.

DeletedUser

Ill go back and dig up my skype chats with Dr. Blackwhite, and Aoo didn't "had another account set in your lap for you" he earned a new account by showing his ability.

DeletedUser

Oh please, do I have to point out that you started 12 days earlier than me (wich is quite a lot on the rim) and only having about half of the points that I peaked at @ AoO acc?
Do I also have to remind you that nobling barbs doesn't make you look good?

DeletedUser

Oh please, do I have to point out that you started 12 days earlier than me (wich is quite a lot on the rim) and only having about half of the points that I peaked at @ AoO acc?
Do I also have to remind you that nobling barbs doesn't make you look good?

Nobling inactives made the nurgle look good though.

DeletedUser

Nobling inactives made the nurgle look good though.
I thought we forgot about him already :icon_cry:

He pushed his luck a few steps too far and got punished for it, lets never mention his name again :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I thought we forgot about him already :icon_cry:

He pushed his luck a few steps too far and got punished for it, lets never mention his name again :icon_redface:

But thats exactly what I am going to do on my newest world. He is a hero to me.

DeletedUser

Ill go back and dig up my skype chats with Dr. Blackwhite, and Aoo didn't "had another account set in your lap for you" he earned a new account by showing his ability.

Okay guys, here is one thing that I have learned in TW on the two worlds that I have played, w24 and this w43.
It actually is an easy game except that you have to be (1) "someone-who-doesn't-have-life-who-is-always-online" to be good in this game and (2) a very fast internet connection.

So therefore, this so-called "ability" is just the sum of those two things that I have mentioned. :icon_razz:

Man, I could send a 5-nobles in a single train during my connection is fast and I could read attacks if I was online at that attack then stack or coordinate an attack which is enough to 'cause the player to either mislead him or disperse his defense and most would say that I have an "ability" but during my slower connection times and exams, I couldn't neither of these and people would call me "Teh n00bz." :icon_cool:

Hah i never ever offered you an invite nor would i ever i just laughed at your application and let you give a shot on skype. Go ahead and bs to yourself all you want to make yourself feel important and cool. :D

You cannot say this since I've never replied to your messages via skype after SS23 and wolf was kicked out, it just goes to say that I denied your invitation.:icon_rolleyes:

And I'm not making myself important or cool, I'm just saying only what is truth since you were blabbering false information. That is all. :icon_wink: