The epic is that is APOC!

DeletedUser

Oh hey Portugal are see you are another KND recruit in the north ;)
Yeah I do know who you are and you were kicked from APOC for trying to corrupt our members into attacking players that we were not interested in attacking as it will result in further consequences.
Now instead of telling lies of us wanting to attack L.O.L can you please stick to playing the game!
BTW FFS how could *LW* help us in a war. They are under attack by BORED! and are in K36...L.O.L are in K57 so clearly you have no idea and just want to start something between our tribes! So zip the talk buddy.

-M A R I O-

Oh hey Portugal are see you are another KND recruit in the north ;)
Yeah I do know who you are and you were kicked from APOC for trying to corrupt our members into attacking players that we were not interested in attacking as it will result in further consequences.
Now instead of telling lies of us wanting to attack L.O.L can you please stick to playing the game!
BTW FFS how could *LW* help us in a war. They are under attack by BORED! and are in K36...L.O.L are in K57 so clearly you have no idea and just want to start something between our tribes! So zip the talk buddy.

Not exactly kiddo. On the lw issue they have yet to face a real bored op on them yet and have only faced 3 real bored members and only decide to noble those who are inactive, which is apart of the game. Soon enough they will know what it is like to face BORED! as a whole.

DeletedUser

My point still stands tho. My point was to show why would we want help from a tribe that is not only 'a target' of the number one tribe in our world, but especially seeing where they are situated. Siperrr has just released a load of bull**** about our relations and intentions.

portugal737

Then why would you NOT want to attack them, huh? Scared? Not like your tribe has the balls to declare on L.o.L in any of our life times.. So why not take out a tribe with easy villages? Oh yea, I forgot, there are still barbs in K57 for you guys!!

DeletedUser

I am starting to think you are a joke mate!

Do you know where APOC are situated? Well we are not K57 we are K47 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah please stop making a fool of yourself. And good luck in KND you deserve to belong in the refugee recruiters camp.

portugal737

Lol, its called a typo?

Lol, you guys are yet to even send an attack so you cant say refugee. But no worrys my friend. I WILL come after you. Thats a promise.

DeletedUser

I am starting to think you are a joke mate!

Do you know where APOC are situated? Well we are not K57 we are K47 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah please stop making a fool of yourself. And good luck in KND you deserve to belong in the refugee recruiters camp.

You may call us whatever you want but you still haven't done anything about those refugees. They weren't even supported and you still didn't take them down.

DeletedUser

You may call us whatever you want but you still haven't done anything about those refugees. They weren't even supported and you still didn't take them down.

Your both noobs for not supporting players you have taken aboard, and on the other side for not attacking them and sending there bums out of W43 :lol:

Fight fight fight...

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe becasuse we came to our conclusion and I honored your recruitment. That is why we have not sent attacks your way.
And Sipperrr I have sat your account. I know what you have in your very offensive village lineup :icon_biggrin: but not very much defense :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe becasuse we came to our conclusion and I honored your recruitment. That is why we have not sent attacks your way.
And Sipperrr I have sat your account. I know what you have in your very offensive village lineup :icon_biggrin: but not very much defense :icon_wink:

"It is forbidden to pass on troop or building information about an account you are sitting."

that sounds like giving out troop information to me :icon_twisted:

NO cheating.

portugal737

Lol, I dident even see that :p

But dw, ill just have to go all the way to his area to attack him 1v1 if hes got the balls..?

DeletedUser

Hopefully this will happen mate! I look forward to you walking the walk after all the talk you have just made.

DeletedUser

Your both noobs for not supporting players you have taken aboard, and on the other side for not attacking them and sending there bums out of W43 :lol:

Fight fight fight...

Why bother supporting if it isnt necessairy? When the guy isnt under attack am I going to send him support?

DeletedUser87654

To back up what rowakeJR is saying, APOC and LOL have been working together for sometime and both tribes are aware of where the border between them lies.

DeletedUser59845

Good luck with Siperr in your tribe.
First chance he gets to tribe hop, you had better believe he'll be all over it.

DeletedUser85601

woot woot!

Well this is Informalxwa The other half of Starscreamer23. Looks like APOC is done for. they will be surrounded pretty quick i see. Could have used lordwolfx and I heh. Well Number one in the conitnent on world 45 now Roughweeds and I. My tribe is number one thanks to Eviction notice. Quit a good name m8.

Well As the diplomatic person for SS23 Blackwhite you do have mixed villages along with Akimp and many others. Remember I wiped half of them out lol. One thing I noticed they did waste their time attacking lordwolf and I when they should have concetrated to the north. GOre is much more talented then Apoc. Btw did you guys get rid of sublime as your sister tribe cause you all said they sucked.

Also Bored never kicked us out. They asked us to set aside to fight our own battle and if we win we come back. but we said screw it and started on 45 which is why it was a little easy to take us out. Looks like sheep is controlling this world so it is a matter of time when Apoc falls apart cause they want to join a bigger tribe.. It will happen trust me. We only joined bored to protect apoc but they are just to stupid to realize that. A few people knew better but well AKIMP who says he was frank whoom really was AKIMP all along lied to the whole faction.

Dont know if you guys remember but I got akimp to quit and then supposedly frank007 took over his account. Which in terms started this whole finagle. Frank007 and Akimp were the same person. I had records provening it. Also he started another account called ssjerk lol. he played it smarter though. Never attacked the same person with both of the accounts.

I hope Bored you guys and gore take out apoc cause to me it looks like you guys are getting surrounded. YOu need to move to the rim and gain more control.

Peace out boys/gals

portugal737

Lol, I suggested we attack a tribe.. Ask *LW*, I have yet to send an attack :)

Get your facts straight bud.