The ERA of ZE Trout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im just gunna say that I wont call it dishonorable or whatever that W2V/MM is recruiting/merging to win, I am just a little sad that they have chosen to this after what honestly has been pretty darn good gameplay by the vets. Honestly if you look back, W2V was never really been challenged for their position, they have performed so well pulling excellent tactics, albeit deceitful, to get to No1. I have no hidden intention when saying this or whatever idrc, i just think its sort of an anti climax to go all this time, selectivity recruiting and winning through conquers that at the end of all this hard work, its a recruitment dash for the finish. There is the argument 'yeah this is a solid tactical decision;' however as opposed to previous decisions, this one is not vital for them to secure victory. The 'Axis' held the greatest statistical advantage even before recruiting [T] recruits they had previously slandered and belittled... My favorite being bigjay after reading stuff like this:

To those who did NOTHING, and to those who talked big and failed to provide (Bigjay im talking to you), shame on you. Your selfish, barb whoring tendencies cost the REAL fighters this war. You will be denied access to the winning tribes of this world, and nothing less than that is acceptable imo.

I guess after all this time, just wish the mighty vets had not succumbed to the temptation of the easy I route of victory, as witnessed on countless other worlds I guess (Chris <3 you :p)

DeletedUser

Anti-climax is the name of the game when it comes to a point where the opposition does not match up. It was always going to happen. It would not have been a 'massive disappointment' had you been in our shoes. For that matter, I don't doubt more than 4/8 of [T] would have been picked up in that case. A hypothetical massive disappointment gents. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser65846

Massive disappointment to the lack of formidable opponents. The [T] war was our longest war yet only lasting 3 Months which is very short lived compared to the size. MoM had an empty but also very inactive frontline, FARMA held up against MoM but fell quickly on the side of W2V, Old had too many players with a bigger bark than bite on W2V's front, and then of course the gangbanging of Sheep from all sides.

DeletedUser

All i know is MOM as a whole is a disappointment for doing erm, nothing. Secondly, some people on this world are just nasty individuals, always slandering each other, this thread was intended as a joke and a bit fun, yet everything is made personal. What makes it all sadder is people judge people on a few things without knowing facts or anything, so i suggest if you have nothing worthy of saying, keep it to yourself.

As i am the creator of this thread, i plead for it to be closed to avoid the many adverse comments abeforementioned to continue.

thanks

Jay

DeletedUser

Closed due to OP request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.