The Experienced Player

DeletedUser

I decided to have a wonder round the world 45 forum and was pleased to find some players here actually have their heads screwed on, anyway bellow is my opinion.

Experience in my opinion is worth little. As recruiter of BARBie I ALWAYS take a players experience into account before deeming is they're worth an invite or not although there are many factors which are a lot more important and are a lot more influential in my decision.

Some players who've been playing TW for years without stop are still as bad a player as they were in the beginning. They might be bad players but no one can say they do not have experience because they quite obviously do. Experience means little.
Learning from that experience however is what the top players do.

Some players join their first world and make it into the top 20 after noble stage. I've seen that before. As long as a player is active, intelligent and has a good teacher then they have the ability to succeed.

Simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or you could just go to sleep while the world ticks on... being as slow as it is. Tbh i feel sorry for those only play this world alone, must be sooooo boring as it is too slow. I play W1uk and W44 and W30 and always have enough time for all of them as TW only requires you to do as it needs. Where as noobs tend to try to hard. The best thing to do is to read the forums when you first start, that way you learn the techniques that separate you from the *noobs* of the game experienced or in experienced. Just everyone remember this WE ALL STARTED OFF AS NOOBS, well i didn't of course.

Happy hunting

Uzumaki n4ruto

PS. - Happy holidays

DeletedUser

I must agree with most of this. I am about as experienced as they come, I have played since w4, up to 4 mil, from rim start, from core start, I have been in 15*15s of 3 top 10 players until well past nobles, and I have been in tribes with the likes of some of teh best players.
But, I am by NO means good. Sure, I can stay top 500, but so can 500 other people, in every world I play. I am average, maybe slightly above. I am a great example of how experience has NOTHING to do with skill.
I can send 250 ms trains, yay...I have sat accounts with snipes st for 100 ms trains.
I can snipe half second trains, yay...I have been in tribes with players who can snipe 1/20th that.
@ naruto: some didn't.....some don't. There are players who join just when they happen to be able to dominate. I ahve seen complete nubs take top 10 spots.
@ commited, it is technically possible to snipe a 1 ms train. You must have it be
att 1 ID 1
att 2 ID 2
att 3 ID 3
snipe ID 4
att 4 ID 5
att 5 ID 6
the attack ID's have to be in a perfect order, so you have to launch your snipe in between the attacks, but it is possible. And, I have actually seen a 3 ms train, so a 1 ms train is not out of teh realm of possibility. It had 5 attacks...was epically amazing tbvh.

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I ahve seen complete nubs take top 10 spots

i have seen that tooo .... on many worlds, you can ask them a question and they don't even know the usefullness of opera for presecond trains. Like you i am not one of the greatest playera that the world has ever seen, i have played with some of the greatest players and sat mass millions accounts. i can do everything that is required whether it be snipe pre-second noble trains or .. do a 0.150 noble train.

p.s merry X-mas everyone

DeletedUser

I must agree with most of this. I am about as experienced as they come, I have played since w4, up to 4 mil, from rim start, from core start, I have been in 15*15s of 3 top 10 players until well past nobles, and I have been in tribes with the likes of some of teh best players.
But, I am by NO means good. Sure, I can stay top 500, but so can 500 other people, in every world I play. I am average, maybe slightly above. I am a great example of how experience has NOTHING to do with skill.
I can send 250 ms trains, yay...I have sat accounts with snipes st for 100 ms trains.
I can snipe half second trains, yay...I have been in tribes with players who can snipe 1/20th that.
@ naruto: some didn't.....some don't. There are players who join just when they happen to be able to dominate. I ahve seen complete nubs take top 10 spots.
@ commited, it is technically possible to snipe a 1 ms train. You must have it be
att 1 ID 1
att 2 ID 2
att 3 ID 3
snipe ID 4
att 4 ID 5
att 5 ID 6
the attack ID's have to be in a perfect order, so you have to launch your snipe in between the attacks, but it is possible. And, I have actually seen a 3 ms train, so a 1 ms train is not out of teh realm of possibility. It had 5 attacks...was epically amazing tbvh.
Rank 500 is not average or even above average.

Assuming we are not talking about late worlds, when the barb noblers begin to occupy the higher ranks
then anything outside the top 100 is inactive, and heck even top less than top 50 is very inactive

DeletedUser

Rank 500 is not average or even above average.

Assuming we are not talking about late worlds, when the barb noblers begin to occupy the higher ranks
then anything outside the top 100 is inactive, and heck even top less than top 50 is very inactive

/methinks that was my point...I rarely take anything above top 100, but rarely do I try to my full potential.

DeletedUser

If you guys can get a 0.04 ms train then I will call you average player like myself :)

If you get a train at 0.01 ms I will call you a pro :)

If you can get a train at 0.001 then you are a god to me.

therealbuba

If you guys can get a 0.04 ms train then I will call you average player like myself :)

If you get a train at 0.01 ms I will call you a pro :)

If you can get a train at 0.001 then you are a god to me.

If you can get a train at 0.001 then you get banned...and have no life.

If you get a train at 0.01 ms congratulations, your cool...

If you guys can get a 0.04 ms train then your normal :) ... still need to get out tho :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Do you two even know what you're talking about?

0.04 ms, 0.01 ms, and 0.001 ms are impossible to get without cheating. If you meant 0.04 SECONDS that equals 40 ms, which is illegal to send here. You aren't allowed to send anything faster than 152 ms or .152 seconds.

If you didn't realize what you were saying TAVNK, I hope the average player isn't like you.

DeletedUser

Do you two even know what you're talking about?

0.04 ms, 0.01 ms, and 0.001 ms are impossible to get without cheating. If you meant 0.04 SECONDS that equals 40 ms, which is illegal to send here. You aren't allowed to send anything faster than 152 ms or .152 seconds.

If you didn't realize what you were saying TAVNK, I hope the average player isn't like you.

If I was to say 40 ms i would type it like this "0.40" hope you understand now mate :)

DeletedUser

If I was to say 40 ms i would type it like this "0.40" hope you understand now mate :)

40 ms is an illegal train, you can't send anything under 152 ms. So I hope you understand now.

Also, if you said 0.40 means 40 ms, you'd still be wrong because 0.40 equals 400 milliseconds.

Edit:
You still don't understand?

Why do you have to make it so hard on yourself.

You are the one that is having trouble understanding this.

DeletedUser

10:31:08:211
10:31:08:215

I know the rules. Seem like I joined this game before you :)

DeletedUser

What is your point?

You send 4 attacks under 150 ms trains, you get banned.

10:31:08:215 = 215 ms
10:31:08:215 = 15 ms
10:31:08:215 = 5 ms

So a 0.04 sec train is fully illegal. Lrn2math before you tell other people they don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That isn't a train so I don't know why you showed that. Those two attacks have a 4 millisecond or .004 second split.

If you're looking at my join date, you should know that I started playing long before I made this name on the forums.

DeletedUser

That isn't a train so I don't know why you showed that. Those two attacks have a 4 millisecond or .004 second split.

If you're looking at my join date, you should know that I started playing long before I made this name on the forums.

That is the first two attack of my train :)

If its not good enough I"m sorry :) The train was practice. I know I wouldn't able to use it on a real train.

DeletedUser

That is the first two attack of my train :)

If its not good enough I"m sorry :) The train was practice. I know I wouldn't able to use it on a real train.

Well then what was that whole thing about where you said you could send a train that fast?