The Fall Of DINK!

DeletedUser

Its so good to not be tied down to the computer, like it was the last 3 years :) (hi lish)

So with MTS, Panda! and ~L~ all allies the world should be over very soon !!!!! or until someone stabs the other in the back!!!!

Good luck all!!!

DeletedUser

Its so good to not be tied down to the computer, like it was the last 3 years :) (hi lish)

So with MTS, Panda! and ~L~ all allies the world should be over very soon !!!!! or until someone stabs the other in the back!!!!

Good luck all!!!

Oh Dave! I feel you've been jaded! Just because L stabbed you in the back doesn't mean that we can't continue peaceably with our friends in MTS and PanDa? is continuing were to be our plan :)

The Lish

Good luck all!!!

Wow another mention, honoured I'm sure :icon_redface:

Justify it however you want - as I mentioned previously it's all about finding the balance, or at least being happy with the situation even if the balance isn't quite right :icon_wink:

It was a long stated aim of DRINK! fam. to win / close this world as quickly as possible; for as long as that was the case it's been a goal of MTS to stop that from happening. Maybe we're not quite there yet but I get the feeling it won't be too long before the fat lady sings :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@ Red and Liz. Personally I am a bit jealous of you two. I will remember you both as great players no matter which side you are on. I wish you didn't hate me so much but my respect will still be there. I hope one day to be able to talk to you both on skype again some day.

Enjoy your lives and hope life goes on well, I hope to be joining you both in freedom...sooner than later :D

Greg

egoehring

Thanks Greg. as for lish, only directed at you since you had left, so no slam intended, and i hope you have a great game as you return. As for being enemies, had always respected MTS and panda...you guys were always upfront and honest about your directions. You have some great players over there. Now you can get on with the next phase of finishing this world.

As for L, even ollie knows how i feel about that situation...which is why we don't talk about it :)

The Lish

No offense taken, even enjoyed playing against you a couple of times .. whether you realised it was me or not bearing in mind we didn't interact much on my own account :icon_wink:

Thanks for the positive comments about MTS /members too .. can quite honestly say this has been the most enjoyable TW world and tribe to be in for me :)

All the best with RL if you are indeed going out into the sunshine .. enjoy the freedom :lol:

netjakdim

Well if this world is going to be over soon?
Some folks better decide how they are going
to build their tribes for the endgame.
Take a lesson from W17 where people worked
together for about 3 years only to find out in
the end that they would all have to give up their
tribes so that an end to the world could be declared
many people lost out on not only their premium but
in the end were left as the last few members standing
in their tribe so that others could move on to create
the victory.
That whole situation really soured my taste for the game
but when a friend said he needed a little help for awhile
longer how can you turn that down.

DeletedUser

@ Red and Liz. Personally I am a bit jealous of you two. I will remember you both as great players no matter which side you are on. I wish you didn't hate me so much but my respect will still be there. I hope one day to be able to talk to you both on skype again some day.

Enjoy your lives and hope life goes on well, I hope to be joining you both in freedom...sooner than later :D

Greg

Greg, no hate at all there are several members of the other side who has earned my respect(yourself included) and several who I have no respect for at all. I am on skype every now and then look me up Redhotz28. My prediction is the world will last a while longer it will take several months to noble off all the barbs that keep popping up. There are more wars to start!!!!

egoehring

oh lol greg..it's a war game. and hmmm lish...definitely didn't realize it since we weren't that close geographically.

DeletedUser102229

i don't really no what i'm doing on world 28

i don't know a single player and have just been given this account

what is a girl to do in this position?

x x

DeletedUser102229

i was given the account gamerxx

not sure what to do in this world or which tribe to be in

x x

DeletedUser97405

another 3 inactives/ deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102229

well i will be loyal to the tribe i join (once i find one)

is there any suggestions on tribes i can join?

x x

DeletedUser97405

Disclaimer .. is all own opinion not the views of MTS nor does it reflect the position of MTS :)

Regardless of the 2 smaller tribes being disbanded there's still a long way to go yet - 400m+ points and 40k villages is still a bit ol' tribe.

From the outside looking in it doesn't look good though ..... last couple of weeks have shown a decline in number of villages and points nearly every day ..
Then there's the obvious inactives, a couple of members moving back to pack, ex BEER/VODKA members moving to WB instead of DRINK! even though they're obviously active ..

Interesting times methinks :)

So the 100 mil gap is getting closer very fast.

DeletedUser102229

mmm not sure what to do now

i may just mail various tribes and find out info on them and hopefully i can join in and help a tribe that wants me

im an active an loyal player so i would love to give this account ago xx