The Fall Of DINK!

DeletedUser

Just for your info, not everyone handed the accounts over, there is a lot more to this story than you clearly know about.

Drink leaders have been discussing quitting for over a year now simply down to the fact that most just couldn't be bothered with the "GAME" any more.

mts/panda/L spies will confirm this.

A date of a xmas delete was put on it around october time, for the reason that 1 or 2 wanted to carry on, accounts were left to the tribe and have ended up being left to spies and recruited in to panda/mts/L

It would appear that rather than have accounts mass delete they chose to, whats the term "if you can't beat them recruit them" or what ever it was.

You will find that some accounts have found their way back out of panda/mts/L or who ever you choose to pick :icon_wink:

The Lish

WB did a bit more than just support, they took a few MTS villages in the east while we were otherwise engaged .. we're not 'otherwise engaged' any more though :icon_evil:

A small bit of recruitment has taken place since the war ended; I can only speak for MTS here but of the new players one is a new player on an old account so not a DRINK! player recruited just the account .. and the other is a welcome new active member that did move over :)

DeletedUser

I was hoping for abut more of a bite Lish :icon_wink:

I would have like to see the accounts go barb personally as well as an agreement between mts, panda & L not to take barbs in an effort to see the world conclusion sooner.

For the record I enjoyed every single second of my TW time.

Cudos to those sticking it out but sometimes RL means you have to call it day.

The Lish

Lol .. I don't bite, honest :icon_razz:

The alliance between the 3 tribes is still going, and as far as MTS are concerned it's as strong as ever .. issues need ironing out as always but we'll make it work if we can :)

I thought you were back in the game and maybe even trying to resurrect Drink! ..

DeletedUser

Sadly not, RL sometimes means you just can't go on.

I wasn't noticed whilst i was here, so i won't be missed when i'm gone.

DeletedUser73346

Seems every time i take a break, something bad happens before i return. Be it with my own account or a taken over account :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

He hee...well I am under attack from both sides, so looks like I am going to have to fight it out on my own :0)

netjakdim

I do believe and I somewhat agree that if tribes were truely allies then villages should have went to allies instead of gifting villages to an enemy in order to survive as well as attacking their once allie clearing villages so that their "NEW FRIENDS" could have an easier time nobling.
It is a game though and if that is their choice of how they play than so be it but they must in return remember that others will judge them by this one world and down the road should they continue to play the game and find themselves one day on the same world their actions from this world will take precedence in the other players mind.