The Fall of ~IMP~

DeletedUser

Its easy to criticize Panda for the stats. There are many occasions where their abilities have not been able to show in there.

Most important of all, they have guts, honor and loyalty. Only two tribes stood alongside PuFFiN vs. the gangbang, and one of them is =BCB= (now Panda).

The stats may not be flattering but by that action alone they have earned the right to eternal friendship. They have never lied about recruiting or nobling inside our borders (unlike Alexis). They are certainly not a "little brother" tribe, nor do we treat them in such a manner. Do you really believe the friendship would endure if I kicked Fireborne around like a lackey?

As in any relationship, including marriages, one party will naturally assume the position of strength. In the end it is still the combined effort that brings the end result.

In any case, most of them are deserving to be part of PnP and I would never deny them that when the time came. After all, what is the point of winning as #1 when the #2 that backed you up did not get the same reward and glory of end-game?

DeletedUser

In any case, most of them are deserving to be part of PnP and I would never deny them that when the time came. After all, what is the point of winning as #1 when the #2 that backed you up did not get the same reward and glory of end-game?

And for that reason bob, is why we all love backie :)

And smoker, I would respond to your reply, but i have no idea what your going on about sorry :/

All i got for it is have you ever been attacked.. on W21 urr, no i dont think ive ever actually be majourly attacked. But i have played other worlds :icon_neutral:, i know what its like to be the underdog, and ive faught of thousands of attacks from players 2ce my size and yet didn't lose a single village.

alexwong

smoker,

Please don't assume that we will treat Panda! like the way you guys (IMP) kick your allies (ViRiUs) around.

We are PnP!

DeletedUser

Smoker what you forget to see is that we operate on imp/it on a 2-3k front (which is tiny if you can't work that out for yourself). We have isolated villages all around you but none of you were capable of getting rid of them. Every single member on our front was capable of out-classing yours. Even back in MPFC/LT we had to deal with Alexis's random recruitment of players in our clusters, and quite frankly they aren't here anymore. You sure as hell can't do the same.

Yes we don't noble as fast as PnP, nor did we start this war but in no way can you come and question the members of our tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66513

fireborne, u ar good player no comments, especially after those days about 2 months that u have already mentioned.. For me i have really got some lessons reg. your capacity to keep your vills. But there are only few such players in your tribe that are really fight and make contributions to their tribe.......
and u said u were talking about IMP and asking why i mentioned your tribe, same question to you and you are not part of PnP....

You have no idea how many of our members make contributions to this tribe.

True they do not all participate in the nobling of enemies. True we, like any other tribe in this world, have a few inactives here and there. However, those inactives have in the past assisted us plenty, and have earned their break ;) And I should remind you that there are other ways to help out the tribe OTHER than taking villages.

A lot of members are not on any major frontlines, which we have been trying to address. But they send support to those who are, they send fakes and nukes when asked to do so - those are active participate, those who are inactive used to, and will do so again should they return, which is why we allow their accounts to remain.

You have never been subject to a Panda! operation, and I doubt you have sat the accounts of anyone who has either, since if you did they would hardly last very long . . .

Wait

Maybe you sat them all, and thats why they fell so god damn easily ;)

Well, except Valsar. He was a bitch :)

Either way, you have no idea how this tribe works, or anything about it - since your only experience is IMP, I think it is fair to say you have no experience of how any tribe is supposed to work.

DeletedUser

i will get your ones for you
http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7700936&type=&pn=1
u are inactive and u by yourself u didn't even nobel one village from the list to contribute your tribe...

I'm... Not a very good example of Panda! and i admit that...
The dukes have my reasons and if they didnt except them they would kick me :icon_wink:
Although there's a good chance i'm only still here cos Esmie is twisting fire's arm about it :lol:

DeletedUser

Non of those reasons were correct, we just like Courtney.

gh131

interesting...imp is still around and alex was too foolish too accept a perfectly good offer given by PnP. ah world 21 how i have missed you and your drama...sorta reminds me of bloody highschool:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

interesting...imp is still around and alex was too foolish too accept a perfectly good offer given by PnP. ah world 21 how i have missed you and your drama...sorta reminds me of bloody highschool:icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure you mean Alexis and not "alex".

DeletedUser

Yay, lets get back on topic and discuss the fall of IMP.
I think we've settled the dispute of Panda > IMP.

Lets take a look at where IMP are today. Scattered, segregated, turned on each other at every turn, and they have a half absent leader who is trying to escape them.
Discuss.

DeletedUser

I reckon eventually they will collapse in on themselves and turn into a neutron star, but if I'm honest i enjoyed talking about Courtney more...

DeletedUser98649

I think IMPers will be so much better with PnP than with alexis. when alexis places her interests first, it means IMP will be butchered by us. I think many in IMP have wanted to play with us, not against us.

True in any other situation i would have loved that oppurtunity to fight along side you guys I would have been much more involved. With me as long as i am not single-handedly joining a fight i'll do it unfortunately with better players going not many people willing to sacrifice themselves. Furthermore in this situation I wouldn't really enjoy taking the villages off friends in either IT! or IMP

Some things you say are right including poor leadership but it certainly isnt the "duchess"'s fault you mightn't get what i am saying here so i'll expand a little. All tribes need a heirarchy of command and unfortunately for alexis this keeps changing and she basically has all the jobs to do!

I still love her <3

EDIT: Sorry i didn't read all before commenting only just finished now *yawn*

Same old arguments full of the same BS wish people would acknowledge the arguments againts there view but us over here in IMP get out posted by you guys EVERY time and i ain't gonna try and stop it it sounds like whining as we all know with spiff who posts in every thread even when he has nothing to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen plenty of leaders lead a tribe by themselves, perhaps with one other person helping them out with the 'chores'.
I don't understand how you clearly saw her refuse the deal she did; which lead to her sacrificing the tribe for pretty much herself, and yet still respect her.

DeletedUser66513

Some things you say are right including poor leadership but it certainly isnt the "duchess"'s fault you mightn't get what i am saying here so i'll expand a little. All tribes need a heirarchy of command and unfortunately for alexis this keeps changing and she basically has all the jobs to do!

If the hierarchy of the tribe keeps changing, then there is clearly horrible instability in the leadership. And if this is the case, then either

a) The wrong people get appointed,
b) There are no "right" people to choose from

Either way, this is entirely the fault of alexis - whether it is due to her recruitment policy, or her choice of leaders - it is her own fault, and the sign of a bad duchess. Whether she is a good person or not, she is a bad leader.

Same old arguments full of the same BS wish people would acknowledge the arguments againts there view but us over here in IMP get out posted by you guys EVERY time and i ain't gonna try and stop it it sounds like whining as we all know with spiff who posts in every thread even when he has nothing to say

We would acknowledge the arguments ~IMP~ members make if they would make good ones. But no, we just get false claim after false claim that are so easily refuted that there is no reason not to do so.

Make a well reasoned argument that is based on evidence and it will be respected - make rubbish claims with no basis in truth and you will be called out for it.

DeletedUser64451

This has probably been said already, BUT:

1) Backie does everything, except for organizing ops on the outskirts of the world. Seems to be doing just fine. It helps when you log in every day.

2) If your hierarchy of command keeps changing...wonder why? Were they not cut out for leadership in the first place? Were they just a bunch of alexis's "yes" men? Or did they get to leadership, realize that they were doing everything while alexis was just eating inactives and concluded that a 'screw this' was in order?

3) If alexis decided that she needed a bunch of barons to help out, and she hand-picked those barons, and they failed for whatever reason...it's just another reflection of her own failure. You can't say "it's not her fault, her minions let her down so she had to run the tribe herself!!1!!", because she's supposed to be in charge. If she delegates her authority and responsibility, and the tribe still fails, it's 100% on her. If the president appoints his/her cabinet, and they suck, it's the president's fault.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, i know im the 4th person to come out at you and i know its anoying and seems pointless to have to respond to 4 people with paragraphs of writing, but the reason why when a IMPer comes the the forums they get attacked is because it hardly ever happens. Alexis herself told me she no longer posts due the fact she cant handle the flaming. If all of you IMPers actually came out and posted on the forums.

1. They wouldn't be so biased and might actually be more fun 2 read.
2. You wouldn't individualy get attacked as much as there would be a lot more of you

Moral of the story: Get all your IMP buddys and tell them to all get on the forums.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't like to flame players on here I like to always try & look at things from the other side & often find it very interesting.

To get a type cast that its the same old thing over & over is incorrect.

If someone tells a blind man an orange in blue if no one then points out that in fact it is orange he will keep telling others its blue.

This is all that has happened with IMP as no player has come forward to tell their side. Again some have posted like you claiming its not the fault of this or that but without any facts to back it up at this late stage it becomes far from a credible post.

Sure thats not good as the more players who post & chat about this world we all love & play the better it is for us all.

If a tribe has one player at the head & for whatever reason the tribe falls it has to be the fault of that one player its that simple.

Do you not know you are in a war against PnP where are your ops? where are your talks with all other tribes to get them on your side? Where was your plan of action to come out of this ahead?

All I see in the stats are players with their head in the sand nobling barbs / inactives waiting until its their time to be attacked & removed from the game.