The Fall of ~IMP~

DeletedUser80610

where are your talks with all other tribes to get them on your side? Where was your plan of action to come out of this ahead?

All I see in the stats are players with their head in the sand nobling barbs / inactives waiting until its their time to be attacked & removed from the game.

Back in the day, when the TA had K88 and more of a foothold in K78, IMP contacted me with a plan that was to have a world-wide operation to take a boot to PnP.
Obviously Spiffy wasn't interested in it as he has always said that it wouldn't work.

Months and months past and nothing ever happened.
No more plans, no shared forums, no more talks that they were gathering more tribes to cause and the world just started merging n dying.
I even asked if we could become allies or NAPS as we had some members in each others territory and that was turned down.

Which is why I attacked, and woke up Ashy and am pretty much the reason why we lost K88.

DeletedUser64451

I thought spiffy being in china was the reason TA lost K88 :icon_eek:

Or Jaaz getting a new owner :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure our K88 invasion had nothing to do with you attacking.

DeletedUser

That's rich coming from you. One of the sourest, inactive S.O.B's left on W21.

c'mon cobbie, how bout you send some action my way.
Let's see more action and less talk, your complacency is getting boring.
I know it's been a while, but you'll still read this. I see now reason why my statement of suggesting more warfare from PnP is richer than it coming from anyone else. Just because I lack the lifestyle to log in consistently for 10-15 hours each and every day does not mean that PnP shouldn't be left responsible for attempting to shine the light on their half-finished dessert. C'MON Midnight, finish eating already! After all, you guys do have do have a lifestyle better adapted to playing Tribal Wars W21. If I did, I'd probably not be playing so half-heartedly in the past 6-12 months. However, now that people are attacking me, I have been attacking back, sniping, defending, and stacking as much as I can.

In reply to what Backwards said about me not sitting any frontline account I say that that is only slightly true. I did a mediocre amount of account sitting while I was in ~IMP~ even though I was not as active as my counterparts. This included the occasional sit on frontline villages. Additionally, it just so happens that my account has been and has ALWAYS been a frontline account! I can not recall a time in the last 2 years not having an enemy within 10 squares of my K32 villages, which happens to be PnP-dominated at this time. Before PnP, it was Dr. NO who I was fighting. My account is much more resilient than others who have the same amount of time I have to play mine and I am most proud to say that it has benefited my friends around me and all tribes I've helped to lead a great deal.

DeletedUser

I've been thinking about all this and I think something may be overlooked:) There seems to be a lot of talk about alexis not excepting the offer thus sentencing her tribe to death But if you ignore you whether you like alexis or not think about it logically, if alexis did except the offer would it have saved ~IMP~ from a slow and painful death as it was put??

At first glance it would seem that way but does it really??? I mean the deal that was offered does sound pretty fair but would it really save ~IMP~ as a tribe from PnP?? I maybe just be thinking too much but PnP wants the server won and wants it done as fast as they can right? Makes sense, can't blame them at all and I could use a vacation myself (lol) but if alexis quit and PnP took over control of ~IMP~ then pit them against us (IT!) and IT! and the remainder of ~IMP~ are the only thing really slowing off a hasty finish to the world, Wouldn't that war weaken both tribes and speed things up?

I mean if you think about it, it makes sense;) If ~IMP~ fought IT! either IT! would beat out ~IMP~ in which case all PnP would have to contend with is just IT! oooorrrr if ~IMP~ beat out IT! then all PnP would have to do is recruit a handfull of the better players in ~IMP~ or just just finish them off and pretty much call it game over;) Either way, PnP wins faster and easier, makes sense to me:icon_wink: So weather alexis excepted the offer or not ~IMP~ as a tribe is no more, right?

This is all of course hypothetical and just a thought but it would be a pretty smart move for PnP and I'd have say a pretty ingenious idea, cleans things up nice and easy;)

Meh, none of that really matters now and I'm kinda back tracking a bit but it's a thought I believed to be kinda interesting:) What happens to ~IMP~ now is really up to ~IMP~, they can choose to stay down or they can choose to try pull it together to get back up and hold out a while longer:icon_wink:

DeletedUser66513

The point is that when alexis offered a surrender, she was at that point relinquishing IMP's right to exist as a tribe.

You can't just surrender and expect PnP to just leave you alone forever.

backwards offered terms that would allow every member of IMP except a select few, that had the option of negotiation to be bumped down to just alexis, to prove themselves of being worthy to join the team that won the war.

alexis rejected those terms of surrender, preferring to keep herself in the game, and give her members no chance at all of survival.

The question is not whether IMP would have survived had the terms been accepted. The answer to that is obviously no, because they should not survive after a surrender - otherwise the whole war is pointless and brings us no closer to the end no matter who wins. Had PnP lost would W21 have just sat idly by while alexis just accepted a surrender and allowed them to carry on their day to day business? Of course not, the idea of doing so is silly :p

Its about accepting that IMP have lost, and alexis providing her members with their best chance of living till the end of the world - which means joining either PnP or Panda!, not any other tribe, and certainly not with a dead IMP.

Of course the terms benefited PnP. They won the war - why would they dictate terms that did not benefit them? The terms were fair to all IMP members. If they beat IT!, then they would have been worth their place in PnP. If they got their asses kicked despite backwards leadership, then they would not have been worth it, and yes, IT! would have kicked them out of the world - but if IT! can do it are you saying PnP cannot?

DeletedUser

All the chat on Alexis's recent leadership failings... may I point out:

1. IMP has NEVER put together a cohesive offensive operation against PnP.
2. Gradually eaten away at on virtually all fronts, there was a serious lack of action to prevent our movement into IMP territory. As I am sure IMP will note... how successful were their effort to try and migrate into K44 after Mystic and Relim barbed? No cohesion of solid plan of action for it.

Are these not fundamental to moving any tribe forward? Unfortunately a decent leader is required to address these issues appropriately for the good of the tribe. Alexis did not.

DeletedUser

damn...
this world and war was fun,
"Your a big bully go pick on others villages:)"

ugofree

All the chat on Alexis's recent leadership failings... may I point out:

1. IMP has NEVER put together a cohesive offensive operation against PnP.
2. Gradually eaten away at on virtually all fronts, there was a serious lack of action to prevent our movement into IMP territory. As I am sure IMP will note... how successful were their effort to try and migrate into K44 after Mystic and Relim barbed? No cohesion of solid plan of action for it.

Are these not fundamental to moving any tribe forward? Unfortunately a decent leader is required to address these issues appropriately for the good of the tribe. Alexis did not.

ohh mystic and rellim is the best team players i have seen in this world.even against an tribe srws and ron they have fought well in w21 and survived ,just now i have realized they have quiet the game when i have seen the tread :(,

i cant believe pnp ddnt penetrate in k72 and 62 till now with lesser enemy .
for such an talented tribe like pnp they should already won the server.

but anway i keep an thumb up for lex in keeping the tribe,
but i think its time for the world to close ,its time for the best players in w21 to jump to play an new server.:)

just imagine the active and top players in w21 playing in another world in same tribe.

peace
ugofree

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not many pre gangbang PuFFiNs left now Ugo I would say down to 5 now :(

DeletedUser

Not many pre gangbang PuFFiNs left now Ugo I would say down to 5 now :(

only 4 pre gangbang TESB members left too (Sandy, Prof (not sure he counts), Alex wong (wasn't in puffin till after the gangbang if I remember correctly) and me.

spacemanspiff92

PHEW. anybody use AT&T? I just moved into a new condo; I had to deal with these buggers. Been over a week since no internet (not sure if anybody noticed) also meant no TW :\ it was a nice break I guess

Couple things as I've been reading along, I'll be short

K88 fell because I was 80% of it and I was in China, and Jaaz got a new account owner. that's pretty much it

Back on topic though, if Alexis 'surrendered' although i'm not quite sure what she was trying to accomplish...
then IMP is cashed. The world is down to Panda and PnP now, not sure if you guys wanna fight it out or just hug and call it a wrap

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We cannot call it a wrap due to whats needed to finish a world but yes please delete so we can end the world.

chachi277 @ its 5 original account owners :)

DeletedUser

QUOTE=Fireborne;6065114]The point is that when alexis offered a surrender, she was at that point relinquishing IMP's right to exist as a tribe.

You can't just surrender and expect PnP to just leave you alone forever.

backwards offered terms that would allow every member of IMP except a select few, that had the option of negotiation to be bumped down to just alexis, to prove themselves of being worthy to join the team that won the war.

alexis rejected those terms of surrender, preferring to keep herself in the game, and give her members no chance at all of survival.

The question is not whether IMP would have survived had the terms been accepted. The answer to that is obviously no, because they should not survive after a surrender - otherwise the whole war is pointless and brings us no closer to the end no matter who wins. Had PnP lost would W21 have just sat idly by while alexis just accepted a surrender and allowed them to carry on their day to day business? Of course not, the idea of doing so is silly :p

Its about accepting that IMP have lost, and alexis providing her members with their best chance of living till the end of the world - which means joining either PnP or Panda!, not any other tribe, and certainly not with a dead IMP.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh..........Ok I see where your going;) I Mistook the idea a little, my blondness, sorry;) lol

If they got their asses kicked despite backwards leadership, then they would not have been worth it, and yes, IT! would have kicked them out of the world - but if IT! can do it are you saying PnP cannot?

Fire you silly nilly, ya I'm pretty think PnP can handle their own just fine

DeletedUser

PHEW. anybody use AT&T? I just moved into a new condo; I had to deal with these buggers. Been over a week since no internet (not sure if anybody noticed) also meant no TW :\ it was a nice break I guess

Couple things as I've been reading along, I'll be short

K88 fell because I was 80% of it and I was in China, and Jaaz got a new account owner. that's pretty much it

Back on topic though, if Alexis 'surrendered' although i'm not quite sure what she was trying to accomplish...
then IMP is cashed. The world is down to Panda and PnP now, not sure if you guys wanna fight it out or just hug and call it a wrap

You missed the memo. Its already a wrap.

Why do we need to fight just for everyone else's entertainment?