The Fall of ~IMP~

DeletedUser80610

Back in the day, when the TA had K88 and more of a foothold in K78, IMP contacted me with a plan that was to have a world-wide operation to take a boot to PnP.
Obviously Spiffy wasn't interested in it as he has always said that it wouldn't work.

Months and months past and nothing ever happened.
No more plans, no shared forums, no more talks that they were gathering more tribes to cause and the world just started merging n dying.
I even asked if we could become allies or NAPS as we had some members in each others territory and that was turned down.

Which is why I attacked, and woke up Ashy and am pretty much the reason why we lost K88.

Point of this was not how we lost K88 (that was the back story.. hrrnnggg).
The point was that IMP did try to do something but that's all it ever was. Maybe it was the lack of leadership, maybe lack of player motivation.
If they had a different leader operations might have been a bit more successful.. or actually started.

What? Did similar, offered TA's a chance to fight PnP and then did nothing more.
Why can't anyone get past the first thought?

Either way, PnP won.
Perhaps not as some would want, with more bromance and less ..slaughtering but it happened how it happened.

Start a new world with different settings and see how your strategies work there, or you know, go back to that other thing. Out that window over there (points to window and the outside world) maybe'll get more luck out there with ideas n what not.

[spoil]Sorry for my past posts the past couple weeks. Have been kind of immature.
Still love most of y'all. <3 Bromance.[/spoil]

alexwong

To give some credits to IMP, they do throw many hundreds of nukes at me.

They also make things difficult for secale too.

So, I don't think it's a lack of leadership or motivation for IMP back then. I think we (PnP) hold our grounds well.

ugofree

Not many pre gangbang PuFFiNs left now Ugo I would say down to 5 now :(

ohh that is bad ,:(
but as said when you are playing in pnp the tribe wont fall:)
but the attack on me teach me many things.p

1. how well an tribe can target an player.

2.yes the old Lt, hes the best offensive player i have seen .p
(he teach me how to use market and resources)

3. you busa,
you talk polite and i still rember you helped me how to use fake creator attacks when the whole puffin is attacking me and the real use of cats )

ugo

ugofree

To give some credits to IMP, they do throw many hundreds of nukes at me.

They also make things difficult for secale too.

So, I don't think it's a lack of leadership or motivation for IMP back then. I think we (PnP) hold our grounds well.

ohh a hundered ? that is bad, 2 years back when SRWS had war with ARG, they even attack you with thousands of Nukes.p
i know ur defense wont break.p

the original secale too left the game?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep Sandy plays that account now has for a long time.

We are getting lazy & a 100 feels a lot now :)

alexwong

ohh a hundered ? that is bad, 2 years back when SRWS had war with ARG, they even attack you with thousands of Nukes.p
i know ur defense wont break.p

the original secale too left the game?

Not a hundred. I think at least 10 hundreds nukes? I don't keep track the exact numbers. assuming a full nuke give me 71K ODD, I would have eaten approx 2000 nukes.

And 2 years back, it was SRWS vs CRayn. CRayn has many good players.. a pity most left the game. :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've always thought that if a player "leaves the game" they cease to be "good".
Staying power is most important.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Many things make you leave worlds even the game a lot boils down to location as this narrows down what options you have for growth,

I often wonder how I would have done in this world if I'd joined say K44 instead of K55 I would have had to deal with iP / SRWS & merges in that area for a long time.

I may not have stuck it in this world due to it not being fun rather kept going in one of my other worlds.

I can tell you after playing over 75 worlds on servers that even after a couple of weeks you know if its worth putting the effort in to keep going or not.

Getting up the ranks has not been a problem since being 4th in W12 having fun is in new worlds I'm sorry to say.

I think it hit me in W49 when ranked 15th (I think) I started just logging in once a day & even managed to keep top 20 with the odd weekend away with no sitter.

On this world just how many core players are left?

K55
busamad
Niaome
vilbrii
Bwah
jackcrop
Judique

K54
AlexWong
patdx2 - maybe?

K45
Zoquelle
Fireborne
wheatear

K44
None left now I think.

DeletedUser

So I just found this:
future.png

It's interesting to see how things expanded. If anyone wants the date I could retreive that. It's from a 'news' thing midnight, myself and pitch made.

DeletedUser

Yea, me too. Dang, it's a massive, thumping pink heart. How terribly poetic. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

It's interesting to see how things expanded. If anyone wants the date I could retreive that. It's from a 'news' thing midnight, myself and pitch made.

Or I could look up the date it was created on my computer.. if I remember correctly (and I may not because it's been a long time) then a couple of people always tended to be a bit late with getting their newsletters out after supposedly waiting till the last thing to tell me to make the map :icon_confused: so the date would be slightly off.

Either way, I was a bit bored so I looked it up anyways.. I made the map on December ‎23, ‎2009.

I never was much for dating my maps. Half the time I forgot to until I already had the map uploaded and ready to post. When I did remember then I just assumed I'd be around for the rest of the world and would always be able to look it up if ever needed so I figured I wouldn't waste any more space putting stuff on there I didn't have to.. guess I should have dated the maps now haha.

Although that map was clearly more of PnP's future than IMP's.. I must say that in comparing that map to the self updating maps then it still doesn't look a whole lot like PnP yet haha

DeletedUser

Or I could look up the date it was created on my computer.. if I remember correctly (and I may not because it's been a long time) then a couple of people always tended to be a bit late with getting their newsletters out after supposedly waiting till the last thing to tell me to make the map :icon_confused: so the date would be slightly off.

heh, *scratches back of head*, yeah, sorry bout that one.